Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Twist in store for the future...

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
[COLOR=BROWN]Hi guys...watched the episode just now...some quick thoughts...

Anjali is woman in denial...poor soul...how can one not feel anything but sorry for her...sorry for her loss, sorry for the betrayal, sorry for a person who has no malign intent in their heart ...,yet that is the person who is a victim of the malign intent of some one she trusted...[\COLOR]

[COLOR=magenta]Khushi's support to Arnav in the time of need reminded me of ARNAVS support to her when her dad was in the hospital...Married by rituals or not...they are soul mates...They are there for each other...no other relation matches the one they have together...DIL KA RISHTA...This time Arnav opening up..by coincidence both ill fates brought by Shyam who harmed Khushis dad just as he harmed Anjali and the baby...unfortunately going free both times...[\COLOR]..

The glimpse into the past...was more interesting than I had imagined...Reading between the lines...the BIGGEST TWIST OF ALL that is in store for us...to be revealed may be 6 months or a year down the line...is that...ARNVAS DAD WAS INNOCENT after all...his mom had a misunderstanding about the whole thing...!!! Anjali was in fact right in her take that some times this is all an MU...The biggest twist indeed...[\color]..

But that will not be revelaed for many many months...what will be revelaed was that the othe woman was Garima...and Arnav will have a tough time getting over his past to love Khushi the way he does now...after the truth is revealed...hence the 4th promo scenario is going to play out soon...

Khushi- mien chah ker bhi unse nafart kyun nahi kar pati. ( probably she should because he will call off the wedding...or even if got married...he will think of the past and when he looks at her...)
Arnav- Mein usse Mohabbat kyun nahin kar Pata...( too many parallels between Garima and Khushi..and his mom and Anjalis situations)

[COLOR=GREEN]It is disappointing to see still a lot of antagonism towards Daljeet and Anjalis character...she has never done anything but loved everyone...even people who did not deserve to be loved...she has not held grudges against Khushi...yet...all that is missed in this antagonism towards her...Ah...well hopefully we have nothing but to go up from here in audience relating to her...I think it is matter of time...because at one point IF hated Khushi for being stupid as much as they are hating Anjali for being stupid...This too shall pass...

More than anything I look forward to Arhi getting even closer together...as Khushi will try to help Arnav through this tough time...and they will get closer like never before...emotionally...perhaps she will help Arnav...being able to do something to protect his sister from Shyam after all...

Edited by -Sush- - 04 September 2012 at 6:43pm

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

ssvvBaisali05roshan110frenchyRain_dropkrajnewipkkaveenaKitwatnleeyasminraizadaabhirami2012birjrasaroyal16nikkiaprillilkrup4ujalpa_23skamanizszs-Reva-bdevshree99PrasRasSimone2005sskaug25taklima_najAvneilholiccraziefancoffeebeancatsalmanicMamijiSuchita2012Arshi143Dreamcatcherhasheyarshi1986akanksha_adorindakateDazeesslmay11Tinkerfairysun2011pkapskitty25archie_79DefLeppardgeetmaanluvanjaani07premparbatwin7showstruckbholabearZuzanaLeah1serialwatcher16..mrinalini...Mandy.Imzipinky_blueskiesevelinesbk2-Namita-SunoNa...Eggon_SnowMysticaldivineIllGetOverIpkKalyaanipolly_mk

DefLeppard IF-Dazzler
DefLeppard
DefLeppard

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Garima being the other woman is too predictable. I want more than that!

Edited by DefLeppard - 03 September 2012 at 10:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Sush-

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Hi Sush

After a very contrived and an episode meant to create a sensation on Friday today according to me IPK was on track on what it set out to be.  A lovestory and the journey of the lovers strew with obstacles and a past that connects them.

For me the biggest progression was of the couple and their development as true partners. Today was the starting and what is to be seen how these two will fair in their next big test.

Indeed a lot of ctrtism has been made towards DBand her character. I have been a big supporter of her for the reason that she willfully or unwillingly she has a traumatized past and she holds onto the little joy even though it is make belief. It's a weakness but nothing to be condemned for. She is unfortunately not backed by a clear character sketch and by her acting skills. I have always liked her as not everyone on this earth is strong and needs support. What I do expect of her is to see the truth and face facts. She is far from it and it is only her who can oust Shyam, no one else can.

Loved the performances today. Arnie is getting a flack for his enunciation which is fair but I loved his breakdown.  Every time he goes thru one there are different opinions on IF . I have been ok with all and have felt his pain.

The past at this point looks flimsy...I hope there is more to it rather than a silly MU .  Whatever my interest in the entire thing is to see how ArhI come thru ...and is their bond strong enough to weather the storms still ahead.

Sush like you I hate having Shyam on screen but I understand he is a necessary evil. Will his deeds be known to anyone or will he have it easy.  People wanted to see Arnie repent and I want to see Shyam punished...and please no turning into a new leaf. This character is beyond redemption.

Don't know about you Sush but I am loving it and have decide to go with the flow on IPK . I still love the show and  will continue with it in sickness and in health...

Take care.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

KitwatnleenikkiaprilArnav_Khushifanakanksha_asun2011Samaira32rockingcoupleDefLeppardZuzana-Sush-pinky_blueskiesIllGetOverIpk

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
True Ratna...the story is getting quite interesting and I almost didn't watch it...I am interested in everything but Shyam to continue to fool all including Arnav...ARnie boy HAS to come on TOP here...

When It comes to fiction...I am simplistic on one account..that is...The hero has to outsmart the villain...no ifs and buTs about that one...

Big smile

Edited by -Sush- - 03 September 2012 at 10:26pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nleenikkiaprilcraziefanakanksha_aMamijiNeemsundarisun2011pinky_blueskiesIllGetOverIpk

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DefLeppard

Garima being the other woman is too predictable. I want more than that!

Hi @def ...good to see you posted...!!! Yes...Garima being the other woman is too predictable...wouldn't it be a full circle if the MU to Arnavs mom was also caused by a hug like the terrace hug?

Any way...I have to be off soon ...so I hope more people will post if this is interesting...PM function is not working well on my iPAD...so I won't likely be PMing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IllGetOverIpk

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nleeakanksha_aLIONHEARTArnav_Khushifanaashi_SaraJLSamaira32Siri22bholabear-Sush-IllGetOverIpkpinky_blueskies

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Hi Sush, it was a heartbreaking episode but one that I loved as it had the old IPKKND feel to it. I did feel for Anjali in this episode, she really depends on Khushi and Arnav as shown when she asked Khushi to tell everyone that everything is ok and the way she looked at her brother before reality hit her hard. It was sad

Manorama I felt was the most realistic after Khushi and Arnav, she did not want to leave her child's side and was very annoyed with the nurse when asked to leave. I am surprised the rest of the family gave in so easily but not her.

The bond between Khushi and Arnav was the highlight for me, he did not hesitate to break down with Khushi or let her into his pain he has accepted her as his equal, his confidante. Khushi really took charge in this episode from being the pillar of strength for Anjali to being the rock Arnav needed. These two have come so far but their past threatens to break them apart, but I have a feeling what Arnav believes to be true is just another MU simliar to the one he witnessed on the terrace between Shyam and Khushi. There is so much more to this story but it will be unravelled slowly and in the meantime Arnav and Khushi's love will continue to be put to the test.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_aZuzana-Sush-IllGetOverIpkpinky_blueskies

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
I understand Mahi...I don't blame you...that interview has done more harm to DB than she anticipated in her wildest dreams...I also agree that a balance is needed in screen time...no complaints about that one...The only point I am making regarding that...is if we put all that past us...perhaps it is easier to empathize with her and not judge her...Her fault is that she has placed her faith in the wrong place...and made a wrong judgement...but we all are capable of that...even our favorite Arnie did that...

Sorry if I am sounding preachy...dont mean to do that...if an actor is not connecting...they must improve...And that is the bottom line...

Edited by -Sush- - 03 September 2012 at 11:05pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

newipkkaashi_Mahi122Samaira32pinky_blueskiesanjsIllGetOverIpk

Go to top