Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kaks0211

I am not debating wether he can fall in love with a married person or not. In all the artciles we have been reading that Amar falls in love with Nidhi, being unaware of her marital status - thats why the post..that inspite of Nidhis sindoor and MS - how come he does not realise...😛

Is that so...then maybe he is an alien.,..who does not recognize what a mangalsutra or sindoor mean...😆
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Is that so...then maybe he is an alien.,..who does not recognize what a mangalsutra or sindoor mean...😆

He must be near sighted..., or is it far sighted?😕   
One of the two definitely.😃
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

I am not debating wether he can fall in love with a married person or not. In all the artciles we have been reading that Amar falls in love with Nidhi, being unaware of her marital status - thats why the post..that inspite of Nidhis sindoor and MS - how come he does not realise...😛

far sighted Anu...near sighted mein paas ki cheezen hi nazar aati hain...😆
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: turags

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
Hana, toh Nidhi dikh toh Rahi hai na.  And kyon Ki  sindoor or mangalsutra nahin dikhta, toh far wala bhi hain.  
Toh Isska Matlab dono hai?😕
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

He must have seen it and knows she is married but that is not going to stop him from falling for her..at least the writer's latest reply indicates that...

Edited by sun29 - 11 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail
Hana, toh Nidhi dikh toh Rahi hai na.  And kyon Ki  sindoor or mangalsutra nahin dikhta, toh far wala bhi hain.  

Anu...KP HATES logic...phir bhi aap ki tasalli ke liye i will try to explain...amar is far sighted...and after getting shot and while he was falling down, he hit his head on the floor...he can only see some things now...something like selective vision...he can see Nidhi but can't see her mangalsutra...😆
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: turags

[/QUOTE]

Anu...KP HATES logic...phir bhi aap ki tasalli ke liye i will try to explain...amar is far sighted...and after getting shot and while he was falling down, he hit his head on the floor...he can only see some things now...something like selective vision...he can see Nidhi but can't see her mangalsutra...😆
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for clearing my confusion.
Humke brainwa ki batti ki ghanti baj gayi hai.
😃
Suvika. thumbnail

Thank you for clearing my confusion.
Humke brainwa ki batti ki ghanti baj gayi hai.
😃

koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kakoli, Ashu is blind in Mallu prem and Amar is blind in Amar prem. As you know  Love is Blind And KPji
is trying to set an example of that.
A boy who is shot must be in tremendous pain and just before loosing conscious it is not possible for him  to identify such small things in details. Here is enough logic. but how can he could not see these things after he is back in conscious in KGH. that is the question. Because process of falling in love will start then.

debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yday someone posted similer kind of post..i think...

pyar andha hota hain kakali ji..samjhiye na..pls ðŸ˜‰