FF: ENTANGLED LOVE Thread 6 Part 41 - Pg 138 - Page 22

Posted: 11 years ago
Tht was brilliant one.
Loved the Arnav the way he poured his heart out.
Khushi slept with Arnav.
Sure signs of good change in their relation ship.
Continue sooon
That was BANG ON.loved the talk between arshi.felt bad for both of them.arnav is repenting badly for his past deeds.he is changed and changed for good.i'm sure even shyam cant take care of ashi like arnav.
And khushi,she also suffered a lot for ashi.she have feelings for arnav bt nt accepting it on the fear of questions ashi would ask once she gets to know the truth.bt i must say ashi is a very lucky baby.she is getting all the love and care that even her real parents cant give her
Madhu,leap track will be amazing with so many intense scenes.if later khushi agrees to have her own baby with arnav,four of them wil become a picture perfect family.bt wen ashi gets to knw the truth things will become complex for ashi,khushi and more so arnav.excitd for that track.bt i dnt want it so soon.as of nw i'm enjoying arshi and baby ashi..
Tht was really sweet. Thnks for the pm.
Hiii
Awesome update
Loved it
Loved ArHi
Sooo cute
Glad Arnav let his feeling out
Father daughter scene were adorable
Loved garima teasing Khushi
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
Precap for Part 38

Arnav: Did you get some other clothes of mine ? I mean any Suit?
Khushi: No.. Why?
Arnav: Well I cant wear Night Suits at Office.. So.. 
Khushi bit her lower lip once knowing how couldnt she think that first..
Arnav: Thats Ok.. May be I can work from home today.. I will have my shower first..
Khushi noded and she felt nice that Arnav was working from Gupta Home today.. She suddenly remembered something and asked him before he could leave for Shower..

Khushi: Arnav.. When did you take your shirt out last night? I mean when we slept, you were wearing it.. Then?
Arnav had a small smile on his lips.. He turned to her and then came back and sat on the bed.. 

Arnav: Do you even realize how tightly you were holding me last night? I was almost sweating being so close to you.. So I took it off..
Khushi felt a little embarrased. She couldnt deny she wasnt hugging him last night.. She needed his comfort and so may be this made her hug him tight.. Arnav saw her feeling shy and he didnt wanted her to be ackward now..

Arnav: But thats Ok.. Afterall we are a couple.. You have all rights to hug me and sleep.. 
Khushi just smiled and replied back..
Khushi: I think you should get your shower.. Maa can call us down anytime for breakfast..
Arnav agreed and moved inside the bathroom.. Khushi continued feeding Aashi and then came down with her in the Kitchen..

RES

**EDITED**

YEHH ME FIRST.😆
AWW THIS WAS CUTE
LOVE IT HOW THEY ARE CARING FOR EACHOTHER
CONTINUE SOON
Edited by srahs - 11 years ago
emotional update...she needs him as much as he needs her...
loved the update...
waiting 4 the precap...

cute precap...
hope everything is fine between them now...
Edited by utthra1208 - 11 years ago
Awww
Cute preacap
ArHi adorable
Can't wait 4 da rest
Thanks
luvly precap... m happy that he wll be working from gupta house... n thus wll spend more tym with aashi n his khushi