FF: ENTANGLED LOVE Thread 6 Part 41 - Pg 138 - Page 84

Posted: 11 years ago
Part 40:

AWW!!! So cute that he was hurt by Khushi's joke and it was a good punishment that he made Aashi sleep in the center.😉

The way Khushi is acting to impress and win Arnav back is too good, lets see if the seduction and sexy dance is enough to woo Arnav, she really does love him if she's doing all of this to apologise to him.

Well by the looks of the precap Arnav is already blown out of his senses and has been completely seduced by her dancing, I just hope he can control himself and pretend to not forgive her, let her work a little bit harder to get him back.

Hope their trip to Darjelling will bring them closer...FINGERS CROSSED😊

Part 41:

After another few minutes, Arnav finally came inside the bedroom and saw Aashi sleeping peacefully on the bed alone.. He came on the bed and then lay beside her.. But then where was Khushi??? May be she was in the other room or the bathroom.. He didnt care much.. He just closed his eyes and tried resting.. But rest was something not planned by his Wife today.. She was in a different mood.. She wanted to cheer up her husband and she already had planned something for that..

Arnav was about to close his eyes when he saw her coming out with the Pallu on her head from the other room towards him. The only  Phrase that he could utter seeing her like this was "WHAT THE!!!" .. What was she doing ?? He sat on the bed looking at her with confused eyes.. It was dark in the room but still there were enough dim lights to clearly make her moves visible to him.. He saw her walking to the Music player and switching it On.. He raised his eye brow once thinking how can she switch On the music when Aashi was sleeping? Is she Nuts tonight?? The volume of the Player was very slow but good enough for them to hear the music.. 

Arnav: Khushi..??? Whats this..?? (He asked her in a slow tone still sitting on the bed but he never got a response from her.. )

She sat down on the floor before him and then the song started.. 

Hmm, bhitar bhitar aag jale 
(A fire is raging inside)

She took her Pallu from her head slowly seeing him and he was truely mesmesrised by her innocent and charming looks.. 

Baat karu to sake lage 
(When I talk you can feel the heat)

She leaned behind with one hand raised up showing her exact slim figure.. He knew she was seducing him.. He had a wild smirk on his face and he thought of enjoying this moment without stopping her.. 

Oh main tu chaand nigal gayo daiyya re 
(O, I have gulp the moon)

She sat straight once again, folding her one leg and hugging it by her hand, hair all messed up by the cold wind from the Open window, a cunning smile on her face and her eyes all set on her Sexy Husband.. 

Ang pe aise chhaale pade 
(on my body the burns have appeared)
Tez tha jhaunka ka karu 
(it was a hard/fast wave, what can I do)

She got up from the floor and walked to her husband still dancing and held his hand and made him stand .. 

Sisi karti, sisi sisi karti main maru 
(bearing this pain will be the end of me)

Arnav could only smile and smirk at her dance moves and expressions.. She looked so professional in dancing like this.. And yeah Sexy too.. 

Zabaan pe laga laga re, namak isaq ka, haaye tere isaq ka 
(The salt of your love is stuck to my tongue/I have tasted the salt of your love)

She was dancing around him and his eyes were all on her.. He couldnt control the smile that he had on his face seeing her dancing for him...

kabhi ankhiyon se pina, kabhi honto se pina 
(sometimes drunk from his eyes, sometimes from his lips)

She pushed him on the nearby chair and then sat on his lap.. He tried holding her so that she doesnt fall down.. 

kabhi achcha lage marna, kabhi muskil lage jeena 
(Sometimes it felt good to die, sometimes it was difficult to live)

She got from his lap and he too started walking aside when she slid her hand from his back towards his chest.. 

karvat karvat pyaas lagi thi 
(twisting and turning (in my bed), I got thirsty)

She tried rolling touching his shoulders and Arnav could only hold her back trying to assist her in completing the step..

aji balam ki aahat paas lagi thi 
(that I heard his footsteps coming near)

She started pulling his Shirt making him pulled towards her.. Their front bodies almost hitting each other again and again .. Which was surely making him Turned On..

tez tha jhauka ka karu, sisi karti main maru...
Zabaan pe laga laga re namak isaq ka haaye re tere isaq ka... 

She started heaving her chest before him with her hand moving accordingly above it and making him more drawn towards her.. 

She continued dancing circling him and finally the song was over.. She clapped herself for dancing so well and she had a broad smile on her face seeing him happy and smiling again.. But her smile started fading when she saw Arnav nearing her .. It faded every step he took towards her and she moved back.. She was breathing hard since the dance was not so easy which she did and upon that the sudden closeness of her husband always hit her right at her belly inside.. She could see her was turned on.. Yes who wouldnt after seeing his wife seducing him.. She hit the side table beside the bed and he leaned on her to whisper in her ears..

Arnav: Once more Please.. 
She again had a wide smile on her face and she was about to push him but to her luck he held her and they both fell on the bed .. Aashi was still sleeping peacefully and she had no idea what she would witness if she opens her eyes anytime soon.. 

Arnav was lying at top of her.. Both still smiling seeing each other and looking in each others eyes with an unknown passion and secret desires.. 

She knew something was going to happen in the next moment.. She knew things were surely going to change after some time.. She knew he was turned on seeing her dance for him, she knew if he starts something with her now at this night, she would not be able to stop him as she too wanted the same.. Their faces were inches apart.. 

She was holding his nape and he was balancing himself on her placing his hands on the bed on her blocking her from either sides.. He wanted to kiss her that instant and let her know what he wanted from her.. But he still had not forgot his limits.. The boundaries which his wife herself created and he was still obeying them all..  While he was still looking in her eyes and thinking about all this, he suddenly was surprised when she herself rolled him on the bed and then started looking at his face all lovingly.. Arnav knew what she was feeling.. She was losing her own self towards him which he truely didnt wanted untill she thinks with a Open mind if she truely needed to take this relationship forward.. He immediately whispered.. 

Arnav: Khushi.. You are.. 
Khsuhi: Sshhh!! (She closed his lips by her palm making him stop talking.. She looked so serious now..)
Arnav was all quiet. He too was getting drowned in her virgin desires.. He held her hand which was closing his lips and then kissed it.. 

She closed her eyes feeling something again deep inside her stomach and then kissed him on his cheek.. 

Arnav was surely not able to control his own growth after this.. She placed a wet kiss on his cheek and then she looked again in his eyes and face as if finding next best part to kiss him again and she once again leaned on his face and kissed him again. 

She was totally turned On now.. She wanted to touch him, feel him like never before.. They both were breathing much faster than before.. He turned her a bit and leaned on her face. 

She closed her eyes feeling his hot breathe on her cheek.. He tried his best to control his desires for her but he simply couldnt.. He bent on her and then claimed her lips for a passionate and hungry kiss..

She didnt resist. They both needed this.. Afterall they both had hidden their feelings till now.. But tonight was different.. Their sudden closness was not helping them to keep their hands off each other.. He pulled her down for getting perfect access to her lips and she held his nape trying to pull him more close to her.. Their bodies were surely warmed up by their continuous rubbing on each other.. He darted his tongue inside her to taste every corner of her mouth and in a while she too did the same with him...He pulled back from the kiss and started kissing her chin, her cheeks, her eyes and then he himself moved a bit down to kiss her neck.. she had tugged his hair tight to slow down her constant moans. He bit her neck and then started placing open mouthed wet kisses on her shoulder blade, her forearm, her elbow and then finally on her wrists.. 

She was all wet inside her panty. He kissed her down on her bare belly hungrily.. And she tucked her belly in feeling some unknown waves of pleasure.. His one hand was still on her shoulder caressing her there and his other hand tickling her belly.. She held his hand on her shoulder and herself  tried sliding the Blouse off her when he realized what she wanted now.. He immediately stopped kissing her and then came on top of her.. 

Arnav: Khushi.. I am not going beyond this.. 
Khushi was surprised.. She opened her eyes and looked at him.. She knew she herself had imposed such limitations on him but even after him seeing she herself wanted him, he wasnt continuing???
Khushi cupped his face once again asking him..

Khushi: Arnav.. I need you .. Lets do it once tonight.. I want to know how it feels to be a complete woman.. I want to feel all that Arnav.. Please.. 
Arnav : Khushi.. You are not in your senses.. I dont want you to repent for this night later.. I cant forgive myself then..  We have a condition between us Khushi.. I cannot break it.. 
Khushi: But I can.. I was the one who asked you to stay away from me.. And now I am the one wanting you to complete me Arnav.. I know what it is to be a mother.. Aashi made me a mother Arnav.. Now I want to know what it is to be a Wife .. Please Arnav.. I wont ask this to you again.. I would never.. Just tonight.. Please.. 
Arnav: Khushi.. I wont.. 

He said that and got up from the bed.. He was trying to get his breathe to normal, standing near the window and calming his own desires when he heard her sobs.. 

To be Continued

awesome update loved the whole dance sequence n arnav doesnt want to break the condition while khushi telling him to cant wait to read more loved the update
wow just awesome as always... I cant believe that I am the second one to comment ... Loved how khushi seduced him and their intimate moments...Edited by love.khushi - 11 years ago
Aww this just proved that he loves her soo much!!!
That was just soo hot and cute update!! 😊
Awesome update. Loved the whole dance sequence.
Khushi the seductress. Well it worked.
Both getting turned on and both wanting to go to the next level.
I can see.why Arnav stopped. He didn't her to regret what would happen.
Khushi wanted this to happen but I think Arnav wants more if they go to that stage.
Cant wait to find out what happens next.Edited by rashika - 11 years ago
loved the update and the whole seduction dance was so cute beautifully done awesome and he is adhering to the promise thanks for the pm

Wow tht was one awesome one.
Loved it
Khushi herself wants him.
Interesting.
Continue sooon
omggg..
wht a mindblowing update...
come on khushi
do u think one time will be enough with ASR...
:)
awosome update cant wait for the next update 
how will he pacify her lol by sayin yes to her