Frequent Posters

aayt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow khushi seducing arnav awesome precap
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good going Khushi.. hope u r successful..
aafan thumbnail
Really her dance was so hot to handle in the real episode. I cannot get enough of it. That was the best episode ever.
SA_nimk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOWW!

khushi u have guts!!

LOL
kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww so cuteee...
update soon
thnx 4 pm😃
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Aaha! The seductress Khushi. Nice.
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Cant wait to see what happens when she does the performance
Susita825 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me likey SEDUCTION  😛
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol khushi seducing arnav. cant wait for that update:)
zunara_ali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Madhu this is the most unique story that I have read and it's also my favourite. What I love is the mindblowing concept, Arnav and Khushi loving a child so dearly who is not even theirs and the suspense that will the Aashi be able to understand the truth about her parents and will she be able to love Arnav after knowing the truth about him.

What I loved:

The 'didi ki saut' concept, although I knew it wouldn't be so but the way Shyam and Khushi's true relationship came out in small portions was really believable.

Khushi and Arnav's confrontation in Shyam's factory was so hillarious, the shock that he got by hearing Khushi's blunt replies was so funny and his thought " This girl is truly the female version of ASR😆"

Aashi's interaction with Arnav and Khushi and the entire family, her teeny tiny cute actions are really very cute. On the engagement day when they were kissing and she just crawlled upto them and pulled Arnav's hair was too funny. You never forget to mention her in your updates which shows that she's the epicentre of the story, she's such a cute baby and the way she plays the role of cupid between her parents is too good.

When Khushi had confessed her feelings to Arnav as to why she did not want to have a physical relationship was really well executed. Her feelings that she's attracted to him but afterwards she hates herself for being so close to the person who destroyed her best friend's and Aashi's life was really fabulous. I think anyone in her place would have felt the same.

Arnav's confession about his guilt and the true reason behind loving Aashi so dearly in Gupta house was also very heartning, I practically had tears in my eyes when he was confessing.

The way Arnav is giving ample time and love to Aashi truly shows how much he loves her and he giving time to Khushi to understand their relation is also very good.

All the times before and even after marriage when Arnav wanted to kiss Khushi or was flirting with her, he always took a U turn and said that he was talking about Aashi was hillarious. This trick of his never gets old.

Waiting for your upcoming posts.