Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyaviki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey pls update it soon...!!! Waiting for ur update ...!!!
jojo2802 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u r simply wesum...dat was such a awesum update!!!!!! thnx!!
saavan_lover thumbnail
Please update soon :) pretty please :) I love this FF <3
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey have u abondoned this FF along with the ugly truth and I own u in every way coz u are updating the rest of them daily.
Atleast give us a reason
aafan thumbnail
Please update this one Atleast.
I am updating this one in some time today
shivi.10rocks thumbnail
thanx a lot
wll wait for ur update...
shonali_99 thumbnail
hi
 please update soon  waiting eagerly for update

ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please update.. waiting...
Part 39:

Arnav: You know what Khushi.. I too used to come to this place many a times.. 
Khushi: (Little confused): Really?
Arnav: Hmm.. With different mothers and different daughters... Trust me everyone told me the same thing.. I make a good father.. (He was definately kidding to make up her mood and she started running behind him to hit him and he was making sure he moved faster than her holding an enjoying Aashi safely in his arms..)

The two days passed quickly in Arnav , Khushi and Aashi were back to Raizada Mansion.. Arnav these days continued making Khushi more comfortable around him and he made sure she liked being with him, talking to him all the times.. He wanted to be a good husband these days and he was trying his best.. It was night and everyone in RM were enjoying their Dinner.. Aashi was playing with Arnav's dad on the Dinning table and was feeding him small morsel of food from her tiny hands.. Arnav was a proud father seeing her doing something like this.. Arnav's mother was feeding Aashi her baby food in between.. 

Khushi and Arnav were sitting next to each other and having their dinner.. They stole glances in between just seeing each other and smiling.. Their comfort level had surely increased and they liked being with each other.. Their sleeping arrnagements also changed a bit these days. Khushi slept in between him and Aashi now.. Making sure Aashi is secured by the Pillows at the corner.. 

Arnav and Khushi were on the bed with Aashi sleeping in between them.. They both were seeing in each others eyes from a long time.. He caressed Aashi's belly and Khushi felt something inside her.. She got up and picked Aashi in her arms and placed her at her side of the bed and secured her with the pillows aside.. She then came in between Aashi and Arnav and lay down.. Arnav wasnt surprised.. She was doing it from past 2 -3 days.. She slept straight facing the ceiling like Aashi did and waited for him to now caress her instead of Aashi.. He smiled..

Arnav: You want me to ?
Khushi: I have heard some husbands treat their Wife as their Babies .. I was just checking if you are one of them.. The one who can pamper me all the time.. like you do to Aashi..

Arnav pulled her close to him from her waist and she turned to face him now.. Their faces were inches apart and their eyes seeing  each others facial expressions.. He was surely not in a mood to pamper now but to play with her.. She roamed her fingers in his hair tugging them and making him close his eyes feeling her doing that.. 

Arnav: Someone is too much ready to give in tonight ?? (He asked huskily with his eyes closed..)
Khushi: No.. I never said that I am giving up.. I am just checking..

Arnav opened his eyes and then held her by her nape and pulled her more close to his face..
Arnav: Checking what Khushi? Whether I am getting seduced or not?
Khushi felt some butterflies in her stomach hearing that.. He was naughty at times..
Khushi: N..N ..No.. I mean Not at all.. I was just checking my husband just like that.. Cant I?
Arnav smiled and left his hand from her nape and looked at her..

Arnav: Fine.. But you dont need to do it unless you really know what the consequences would be Khushi.. 
Khushi smiled.. She then touched his cheeks and replied back..
Khushi: I know the consequences.. But I still wish to .. 

She started roaming her finger on every part of his face, his eyes, his nose, his eye brows, his cheeks, his ears , and then finally his lips.. Yes the most attractive part of his face for her were his Lips.. She had kissed him twice but that was obviously not sufficient enough to satisfy herself... His eyes were closed but not his senses.. He was so lost in his touch that whenever she roamed her finger on his face, his grip on her Kurti at her  back tightened.. 

She started rubbing his lips trying to know what they are made off which always makes her go weak on her knees whenever they touch her skin.. He opened his eyes and saw her doing that.. He smiled and she noticed that..

Arnav: This shows how much you want to know me.. 

Khushi raised her eye brow trying to know what he meant.. But before she could reach some conclusion, he brought his lips close to hers and then pecked her lips once.. She gulped and closed her eyes and he kissed her on top of her eyes.. She was breathing fast and he kissed her nose. SHe gulped again when he moved an inch down and kissed her between her nose and lips.. She was breathless now.. What was he doing? Whatever it was, sure it wasnt going to stop so soon.. She opened her eyes to see him and he was inturn looking in hers..

Arnav: I wont go beyond this Khushi.. Thats not in my control.. You have denied me before and it would be only you who would ask me to break that imaginary walls between us.. Not unless that.. 

Khushi knew what he wanted to tell her.. 

Arnav: I know its not easy to forgive me for my deeds..So take your time.. My apology is in your court now.. Accept it or decline it.. Its only upon you.. 

He kissed her forehead once and then hugged her.. She was speechless.. She closed her eyes to avoid her tears to be visible to him in any way.. She just hugged him back and tried getting sleep.. 

Few more days passed now.. It was almost a month to their marriage and Khushi and Arnav were still at the same lines.. Nothing much happened between them again after that night.. He knew his limits and she knew hers.. Arnav just came back from his work and was playing with Aashi in the Living room.. Khushi was kneeling down at the Sofa before Arnav and feeding the baby food to Aashi who was playing in Arnav's arms.. 

Arnav: I forgot to tell you Khushi.. I need to go to Darjelling for a while.. Some 3 days.. 
Khushi: Darjelling? Any new work?
Arnav: Hmm.. Selecting some Top Models for our next shoot..

Khushi's eyes rolled up when she heard that.. 

Arnav: Come on Khushi..  I am a married guy now.. And even a father.. Why would I be interested in some Models?
Khushi continued feeding Aashi.. 
Khsuhi: I never said anything.. 
Arnav: You meant it though..

She smiled and he continued playing with Aashi.. He suddenly thought something and looked at Khushi..

Arnav: Would you and Aashi join me there?
Khushi had a wide smile on her face when he asked.. Yes she wanted to join him.. She truely did..She still thought of teasing him a bit and then respond him later,.

Khushi: Umm..!! Not a bad idea.. Give me tonight to think.. I will tell you tommorrow morning..
Arnav knew she was now playing with him.. He still agreed.. Aashi completed her Dinner and then she went in her Mumma's arms for cleaning her face.. 

Arnav moved inside their room to do some work on his laptop.. Anjali knocked the door and she came inside..

Arnav: Di.. Come..!!!
Anjali smiled at him and sat on the bed beside him..
Anjali: Chotte.. Dad told me you going to Darjelling?
Arnav: Yes Di.. Why? You wish to come?
Anjali: No.. No.. Why would I..? But then I wanted you to do something for me there..
Arnav: Yeah Di.. Why not.?? What is it?
Anjali: There is a temple there at a mountain peak.. Its some 80 kms away from the city.. You can drive there.. I had wished something .. So if you can go and fulfill it..I would be really greatful

Arnav was little confused..

Arnav: You wished something? What is it? I mean wont you tell me what did you wish which is fulfilled and you want me to go there?
Anjali smiled and then touched his cheeks..
Anjali: I had wished I get Shyam back in my life in the same way he was before with me when we got married.. And It did happen.. Now since all this was only possible because of you and Khushi.. I want you both to go there and take the blessings from our end.. Please.. 
Arnav had tears in his eyes.. He loved his Di .. She meant everything to him.. Even now.. He hugged her and replied back..

Arnav: Sure Di.. Anything for you.. 
Anjali smiled and hugged him..
Anjali: ANd get Aashi the blessings too.. She also needs that after having such a Wonderful parents.. 

Arnav pulled back. 
Anjali: By the way Chotte where is Khushi and Aashi?
Arnav: Aashi is with Dad and Khushi is with Mum assisting her in Kitchen . 
Anjali: Okay.. I will ask her and Aashi to come back in their room.. I know you are waiting for them .. Hai naa? (She asking smiling)
Arnav: Yeah Di.. Aashi is my life.. 
Anjali: And Khushi is the one who gave you this Life Chotte.. I know she too means a lot to you.. 

Arnav and Anjali looked in each others eyes.. They knew their mistakes, they had got their punishments in some way and somwhere they were still getting punished.. Arnav wasnt able to love his wife like he wanted and Anjali too never got the chance of getting loved by her husband again though he had returned back to her.. Shyam needed some more time to settle things between him and Anjali like before.. 

To be Continued (NO PRECAP FOR THIS)

SAD NOTE: 

I am going to my Native for the Festival.. So I wont be Posting from 19th September to 23rd September (5 days). But I promise I would give Maha Updates for all 6 FF's of mine after I come back.. 

So I would be posting till coming Tuesday and after that directly on 24th Sepetember.. 

Sorry Guys.. But I myself would miss all this Posting and Drafting work.. I would answer to your PMs and read your comments using my mobile.. Would be online most of the time.. But cant post anything.. 

Precap for Part 40 - Page 99

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago