Khushi n Aashi r both missing Arnav
Sweet
Aashi sooo sweet
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
Posted: 11 years ago
Precap for Part 37:

Khushi: Arnav.. How can someone love an adopted kid so much? I mean seeing a person like you who never showed his concern , affection to anyone except his Di, is now loving and caring an adopted baby .. I really cant believe how could you change yourself so much?
Arnav removed his hand from hers and then sat on the bed resting his back on the headboard.. Khushi too sat like that both seeing each other..

Arnav: It was necessary Khushi.. Repentance makes Man do anything..
Khushi: So you repent haan?
Arnav looked at her once and then replied.
Arnav: Ever since I came to know Aashi is Aarti's daughter, I did repent Khushi.. I did repent for letting an innocent soul like her to be depreived of her true parents love.. 

Khushi's eyes were teary.. She remembered Aarti.. 
Arnav: Khushi sometimes we love our people so much that we forget to understand what they are asking us to do is good or bad.. We just see their happiness.. I did the same.. But what did I get? Nothing..!! My wife doesnt want to love me because she remembers how I hurt her friend, I am been bound by my Wife's condition of never having my own kid.. (He gulped his tears down saying this..)

Truely this was not so easy .. 

Arnav: So what I have been left with is this precious Soul named "Aashi".. I can love her, take care of her and do everything that a father should do for his child.. By doing this I feel light.. I feel some burden of my mistakes getting reduced Khushi.. 
loved the precap.
can't wait to read the update.

Liked the update very much but loving the precap even more - at last some straight talking between Arnav and Khushi. Hope this can help Khushi a bit more now to alleviate her pain about Aarti and see that Arnav is truly changing

brilliant update.
it hv emotion love waiting nd repentce.
aashi nd khushi missing arnav nd dat hug say al.
arnav iz so emotional.he iz at loss in evry way bt only aashi iz person who love him in return nd he would do anything for.loved dis update so much nd precap cant wait to read
Nice precap..

"Arnav: Khushi sometimes we love our people so much that we forget to understand what they are asking us to do is good or bad.. We just see their happiness.. I did the same.. But what did I get? Nothing..!! My wife doesnt want to love me because she remembers how I hurt her friend, I am been bound by my Wife's condition of never having my own kid.. (He gulped his tears down saying this..)"

Well written

Aww touchy precap.
Love the update
Simply amazing loved it thnx for pm
Congratulations on the new thread and great precap , a very emotional one too.
congratulations on the new thread darling!
πŸ˜ƒ
this is the fastest you have reached til thread 6,i mean,just in so less chapter so much forward,this fiction has miles to go . . .well,good luck with dat. . .
😊