Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Should YASH RAJ give BEBO/PRIYANKA another CHANCE? (Page 4)

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nkapoor3

Originally posted by BlackStar.

Nkapoor, how's Katrina good enough to work with him then? LOL
she has the star power, good looks going for her plus her acting has improved a lot

I agree 

Why wouldnt YRF take katrina who made a dull movie like New York hit through her star power. Also she was the hero in both the YRF she did, New York and MBKD. 

As for her acting, well i agree she is not even close to bebo and PC in that but i liked her screen presence in MBKD. Now again its objective, some found it annoying, where as some did not. But it cant be stated as a fact that she was bad in it. Opinions and facts are different

Precisely i agree with you here!Smile

Nkapoor3

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Exactly...Kareena and PC are way ahead of Katrina as far as acting is concerned...If the wooden plank Kat...who can't act or deliver dialogues is good enough then why not Kareena and PC??
they do not have enough star power,plus I do not find kat that bad as an actress
Kat is not an actress...she is just a star...We Indians lap up anything with white skin...Kat is plain lucky...

Shocked

No offence blue ice. I generally like your comments, i think they are very sensible but here you sound extremely judgmental. I dont think indians are that shallow to like any one with white skin.

Nkapoor3

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
And I find Kareena and Katrina both annoying LOL

Koiza - Juhi at least is very talented and Preity is a good actress too. I don't think Preity ever had that kind of star power to pull in crowds which you speak of (unlike Kat) but Yrf still took her. Veer Zaara had two other powerhouses > Srk and Rani which pulled in the crowds plus the movie was directed by Yash Chopra himself.

I think I am fine with Yrf taking in star kids and Kat, Anushka since I find their movies to be quite mediocre, they are just whatever. They haven't had any great movies after 2006. Kat might have star power but the star kids don't. Really now who wants to watch a movie with Arjun Kapoor in a double role and Sasha Agha opposite him? It's the story and promos that would get people interested.
glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

Exactly...Kareena and PC are way ahead of Katrina as far as acting is concerned...If the wooden plank Kat...who can't act or deliver dialogues is good enough then why not Kareena and PC??
they do not have enough star power,plus I do not find kat that bad as an actress
Kat is not an actress...she is just a star...We Indians lap up anything with white skin...Kat is plain lucky...

Shocked

No offence blue ice. I generally like your comments, i think they are very sensible but here you sound extremely judgmental. I dont think indians are that shallow to like any one with white skin.

just stating a fact Koiza...sorry if u didn't like it...all the factories of fair and Lovely are thriving on our love for white skin...i didn't say its wrong though...so not passing a judgement on anyone here...if people like Kat for her white skin...there is nothing wrong in it...thats y i said that kat is lucky that she is working in a country where talent is overshadowed by white skin...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy552-Anjaani--SMay31-desigal90

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

And I find Kareena and Katrina both annoying LOL

Koiza - Juhi at least is very talented and Preity is a good actress too. I don't think Preity ever had that kind of star power to pull in crowds which you speak of (unlike Kat) but Yrf still took her. Veer Zaara had two other powerhouses > Srk and Rani which pulled in the crowds plus the movie was directed by Yash Chopra himself.

I think I am fine with Yrf taking in star kids and Kat, Anushka since I find their movies to be quite mediocre, they are just whatever. They haven't had any great movies after 2006. Kat might have star power but the star kids don't. Really now who wants to watch a movie with Arjun Kapoor in a double role and Sasha Agha opposite him? It's the story and promos that would get people interested.

Yes i do agree with you. I did not mean to say juhi never had talent

But what i meant was that if we see juhi's performances ; darr is not her best work in terms of performance but if we think about beauty, we will clearly remember the juhi of darr as she has been presented the best in that one out of all her movies.

And yes generally YRF take either huge stars or star kids. 

canuck-umz

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Go to top