Should YASH RAJ give BEBO/PRIYANKA another CHANCE? - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
We are family = Average
Ek Main = average.
Average does not not mean hits. Otherwise there wouldn't be a category for it.
Golmal franchise = even rimi sen gave a hit in Golmal
And are we forgetting Tashan, kambhakt Ishq, MAMK, Kurban, AV etc.
Originally posted by SingularlyGood

Every failed movie has reasons for its failure.. otherwise they wouldn't have failed at the box office. Karrena just has too many flops when she isn't paired opposite the Khans.

Oh really?
Golmaal Returns, Golmaal 3, We Are Family, Jab We Met, Ek Main Aurr Ek Tu, Kambakkht Ishq - Flops?

Where, when, how, find me the data please.  ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by Nkapoor3

stop quoting me!!! For the love of god! and also I do not care if it was above average!! if it is not a hit it is not a hit, if a above average was known as success! Hrithik would never be written off!

Why should I stop quoting you? 
There is no rule on IF that prohibits me from quoting certain members. Mods have given me free permission to do anything now, so tough luck ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by desigal90

Why should I stop quoting you? 
There is no rule on IF that prohibits me from quoting certain members. Mods have given me free permission to do anything now, so tough luck ðŸ˜†
fine suit yourself as long as u r not going to throw ur personal attacks at me I am fine 
Originally posted by SingularlyGood

We are family = Average
Ek Main = average.
Average does not not mean hits. Otherwise there wouldn't be a category for it.
Golmal franchise = even rimi sen gave a hit in Golmal
And are we forgetting Tashan, kambhakt Ishq, MAMK, Kurban, AV etc.

Average also doesnt mean flops, so you can take your words back  ðŸ˜‰
Dont put flops to her name when her films werent flops if you wanna get so technical. I never claimed they were hits either, I stated facts ðŸ˜‰

Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago
Okay.. Peace.
Actually, I like Kareena too. She is the only actress I like in emotional movies. Her face is so expressive.

hmm yash chopra offered karisma 2 of his movies out of which she did one, so I have no idea what u r talking about!! 

I think you do know.

Karishma has only done 1 movie for the YRF banner and that was a supporting role in DTPH.
Originally posted by Kareenafanatic

I think you do know.

Karishma has only done 1 movie for the YRF banner and that was a supporting role in DTPH.
yeh so? she has also been offered other movies by yash chopra such as parampara, and she had the best role to play in DTPH and left the maximum impact

yeh so? she has also been offered other movies by yash chopra such as parampara, and she had the best role to play in DTPH and left the maximum impact

I dont really understand in what way karisma was mentioned in the thread. As far as i know she has been one of the very few to not remain stuck in one banner, whether big or small, she has worked with them all and she left the most impact in DTPH even though she was not a yrf favorite like srk-mad yet she over shadowed them in the movie and ended up walking away with a national award, now that is not a small achievement and not to forget she gave an ATBB with aamir in which her role was at par with his. Again it hardly happens now whether 3 Idiots or ETT, it has little for actresses to do. 

Edited by koiza.k - 11 years ago
Originally posted by koiza.k

I dont really understand in what way karisma was mentioned in the thread. As far as i know she has been one of the very few to not remain stuck in one banner, whether big or small, she has worked with them all and she left the most impact in DTPH even though she was not a yrf favorite like srk-mad yet she over shadowed them in the movie and ended up walking away with a national award, now that is not a small achievement. 

exactly!!