Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Sleeping? Having Sanyas? Or gone to vacation?

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Where the hell are IF Mods? Are they sleeping? Are they having a sanyas? Or Have they gone to a long vacation?????

Plzzz tell. 

Someone Made an fake account using my name, trying to mislead my friends, and bashing me badly. And No Action is being taken? Why? What is IF mods doing???  

They hell dont care about anything. I reported the posts million times but No one hell comes and take action and let everything happen? 

I use to feel when mods dont use to take action that they might be busy but no I was wrong. These IF rules are just damn crap of piece. Mods just pretend to be mods. No matter what happen, mods will never come and take an action. 

Only I know how worst am I feeling? Just because of this damn crap id made by this unknown person, I lost and I am lossing so many friends of mine. But the mods are taken no action. 

Must say very good job bidaai mods actually IF mods are doing. No matter what happen they will never ever come from their vacation. 

Just one thing. After this matter gets clear. I will leave IF and just one by one every person will leave IF just because of carelessness of mods of IF!

DONE.

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Looks friends Bidaai is off air show now .. so u cant expect mods to b hanging in this forum as Mods , CMs all hv moved to other sections .. this whole hacking and stalking issue can b dealt via PM too na .. u dont need to make a separate post for it here ...

I will look into the matter and take necessary action ..for now plss stop making posts targetting each other and accusing mods in open

**Topic closed
Bidaai dev team

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top