Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman PC new 5 AM buddies!!!!!!! (Page 6)

cinema-goer Goldie
cinema-goer
cinema-goer

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

Originally posted by cinema-goer

There was a party..y d ppl assume she is sleeping with sallu...it is pr stunt..y will media be there unless someone tipped them? think they both will be seen in a movie soon...

Being with SRK bought her Nothing but badnami..every1 was she has no friends ..so she is ousted ..she is over khatam!!

She is back in the game !!!!

I don't think sleeping with Salman is going to change anything. It has to be more than that, a game changer. PC is much smarter than that. More than physically, she's gotten to bhai mentally. This girl is too damn good.

I think srk-sallu r closet friends..pretend enemies..as kat is working with srk ..pc might work with sallu..more like hand shaking kinda thing..

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
PC was at the fashion show until 1am then met with salman for kick i think ahhh Dancing ok i will not jinks this need to calm down 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor3

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by you2

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by BlackStar.

PC and Arpita have been friends from the time she started dating Harman..
I wonder why Sallu never promoted him lol..

Btw, that's like the first time I've spotted PC carrying a bag other than at airports..

I don't think that there is any need to get defensive in this case...they both are SINGLE, good looking and hot stars...they decide to hook up...big deal...should be no one's business...
Media would disagreeLOL..For the next week..TV channels are going to PAARRDEE!DancingParty
BW media is a sorry state of journalism...they thrive by poking their noses in other's business...I could understand the uproar over Akshay and SRK as both were married...but sallu is single...who he sees is his personal choice...anyways..PC is going to shut everyone up after Barfi is released..Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaNkapoor3fire_gun

you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
People saying PC is back...are things really that bad for older actresses..perhaps.The TOP 3 are looking around for good projects..
AND

It true that actresses have no wajood in the hindi film industry...Without the support of the heroes they are NOTHINGOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cinema-goerIHeartDeepika.bambogliTheRager

cinema-goer Goldie
cinema-goer
cinema-goer

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
No matter what she is the talk f the town..haha..with her album coming up she garnering all the publicity..i feel bad for illeana..She got pushed over by Pc..Initially when Pc was down illeana was giving interviews saying she is not friends with her etc..
you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Media will find new meaning in SRK's latest tweetLOL(posted a minute back..he is back in Mumbai)

SHAH RUKH KHAN?@iamsrk

Our loyalties should be to our emotions not to ourselves. When the opposite happens we become that much more of survivors than alive.

Expand Collapse
  • RetweetedRetweet
  • Delete
  • FavoritedFavorite

Edited by you2 - 03 September 2012 at 10:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Lemonylentilsbamboglifire_gunHotMessTheRager

cinema-goer Goldie
cinema-goer
cinema-goer

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by you2

People saying PC is back...are things really that bad for older actresses..perhaps.The TOP 3 are looking around for good projects..
AND

It true that actresses have no wajood in the hindi film industry...Without the support of the heroes they are NOTHINGOuch

It might be nothing..she might not even sign a film with him..Knowing pc she does all random things..this is her way of telling media back off..now they dont know what her streangth or weakness is..Kjo nd Gauri made her life hell..Now she is showing finger to them..professionally and personally too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lentilsyou2

BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I never understood a thing SRK wrote on twitter so I unfollowed him.. Every tweet has some sort of hidden grief/signs of depression. He needs help.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lemonylentilsrambo_rajkumarHotMessKhatamKahani

Go to top