Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Yahan per bhai aur PC ki shaadi bhi ho gayi...aur bachha bhi ho gaya...tum kahan gayab the?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† bhai kabhi barbadi nahe krenge 
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
so bhai and PC would now sing this song in real life too ๐Ÿ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

๐Ÿ˜† bhai kabhi barbadi nahe krenge 

๐Ÿ˜ฒ oye just because you not marrying why say that though it wont be her that I agree. Yet, its good they talking and maybe do a movie just like Bips. anyhow, Salman gets linked to every actress anyhow๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@brihanna the only gal that 99% Salman supporters will agree and most will be happy with him settling will be Somy and thats even my honest opinion. Reason she always wanted to marry him and not care on her career at the end day its upto Salman who he wants and his supporters will accept whoever that girl is.

Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: wat_up

๐Ÿ˜ฒ oye just because you not marrying why say that though it wont be her that I agree. Yet, its good they talking and maybe do a movie just like Bips. anyhow, Salman gets linked to every actress anyhow๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@brihanna the only gal that 99% Salman supporters will agree and most will be happy with him settling will be Somy and thats even my honest opinion. Reason she always wanted to marry him and not care on her career. Prinyanka too cares on her career so cant say that shes any better than the ones you mentioned above just my pov. at the end day its upto Salman who he wants and his supporters will accept whoever that girl is.

Jesssyyy๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yahan hum saare mungeri lal ban kar haseen sapne dekh rahe the...aur tumne humare upar thanda thanda paani daal diya๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
5 AM ??? SO early --@@

Last week timesofindia had published an article that early morning sex is good for heath==@@
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WHAT SAY

Edited by Sallufanno1 - 11 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Jesssyyy๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yahan hum saare mungeri lal ban kar haseen sapne dekh rahe the...aur tumne humare upar thanda thanda paani daal diya๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

theek hai enjoy karo mast raho. I am happy that they are in talking terms and that members who I like are happy, but you know I like SaL-KaT๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

I only cam because some were saying why some may not be happy. Though we like Salman we each have our own opinion on who we like with him, but majority I know here and other sites like Somy the most and think shes genuine, only has good things to say on him and in touch with him to this day though she lives abroad!!
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
^^ This could be POSTER of his new movie - BADE BHAIYYA _@@

Edited by --GODFATHER-- - 11 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

WHAT SAY

kya jodi hai...mashallahโญ๏ธ