India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

THE TRUTH BEHIND THE PAST!!

geethasiva Groupbie
geethasiva
geethasiva

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I know alot of people think tht arnavs dad had an affai with garima..but guys do u realize tht garimas husband knows abut this mistake she made. I mean which husband is cool marrying a woman who had an affair with a married man. So im pretty sure garima and arnavs dad nvr had an affair

Possiblities that i can think of:

Arnavs dad and garima were friends nd maybe arnavs mom saw them talking together nd had a misunderstanding

OR

Arnavs dad used to help garima becasue hes just a simple good man nd his wife mistook it for an affair

Im pretty sure it cant be an affair becasuye arnavs dad suicided after his wife had died, that clearly shows he loved his wife alot.

I think the cv ppl are making it seem lik an affair but its not because that will totally kill garimas character

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ON WHAT U THINK Big smile

Edited by geethasiva - 03 September 2012 at 9:08pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1shobarshona2smart4uRihana5roseSarikakapoorArshi94AADHIDEVdimple288lareefab-Sunset-misscrazyfanmomo121KamleeChhori

ankapriya Groupbie
ankapriya
ankapriya

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
think the same...but again this is so typical. I was hoping that at least this would be something sensational but looks like it was again some misunderstanding that lead to a catastrophe.
I am wondering, Geek if Garima had taken money from Dadi to help her family in time of need and get out of Arnav's father's life a long time ago so that Dadi could get him married to her best friend's daughter. Garima then accidentally ran into him or maybe it was setup by Arnav's relatives (who cares) and Arnav's mother misunderstood everything and took a very strange and drastic step
Very strange though to take own life over something like this instead of thinking about your kids...someone would have to have been already doubtful and unhappy to be so quick.

geethasiva Groupbie
geethasiva
geethasiva

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankapriya

think the same...but again this is so typical. I was hoping that at least this would be something sensational but looks like it was again some misunderstanding that lead to a catastrophe.
I am wondering, Geek if Garima had taken money from Dadi to help her family in time of need and get out of Arnav's father's life a long time ago so that Dadi could get him married to her best friend's daughter. Garima then accidentally ran into him or maybe it was setup by Arnav's relatives (who cares) and Arnav's mother misunderstood everything and took a very strange and drastic step
Very strange though to take own life over something like this instead of thinking about your kids...someone would have to have been already doubtful and unhappy to be so quick.

thats a cool prediction..i just hope tht wtv they decide to put it should be dramatic and never b4 seen Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankapriya

shona2smart4u Senior Member
shona2smart4u
shona2smart4u

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
i agree with u.. ! evn i thought the same 
dimple288 Goldie
dimple288
dimple288

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
even i feel the same.. it was all a misunderstanding... if arnavs dad really had an affair, then he would be happy at his wife's death , so that he can live happily with the other lady.. but he himself committed suicide ..
misscrazyfan IF-Rockerz
misscrazyfan
misscrazyfan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
me too thought the same...even i posted about this ...hoping it to be true
arnav dad is good person...just like how arnav  misunderstood khushi the same with arnavs mom...
1.dadi told arnav that ur mom is weak and thats wy she did suicide hersself
2.wen arnav dad was trying to explain the truth with out any guilt feeling in his movements to his wife she did not even try to listen..
if he never loves his wife wy would he kill himself...
so arnav dad and garima r innocent till now for wat they have shown us..
but one thing is irking is garima was so scared and had feeling that how can i show my face to dadi...how can my mistake be accepted...
may be she is feeling guilt that due to her two people died..
but finally all this past must not  seperate arshi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geethasiva

Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Yeah seems like it 
lareefab IF-Dazzler
lareefab
lareefab

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
i so agree with your post, what i feel is arnav's dad supported Garima and helped her and his mom had mistook it for an affair.

i guess in time to come Kushi might dig into it more and will clear all misunderstandingsWink

Go to top