Pavitra Rishta

Sushant to star with Aamir as parllel hero (pg.47) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 60

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushantfan

zoOm ?@ZoomTV

TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput has been finalised to play the parallel lead in Aamir khan starrer 'P.K' #zoOmTV

Expand
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite

Salman Khan ?@IamSalmank

Wow,Sushant Singh Rajput will play a parallel lead in Pk.Leaving that Garbage Pavitra Rishta has done wonders to him.

Expand
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite

Salman's Abhilasha ?@Barfi4Abhilasha

Wow. has come so far! "@ZoomTV: TV actor Sushant SinghRajput has been finalised to play the parallel lead in Aamir khan starrer 'P.K"

Expand
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite

unkdaft ' ?@dunkdaft

Hmmm the boy is going places. RT @ZoomTV: TV actor SushantSingh Rajput has been finalised to play the parallel lead in Aamir starrer 'P.K'

Expand
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
sneha salman khan means actor salman khan?Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant to star with Aamir as parllel hero (pg.47) (Page 9)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sushantfan

IF-Rockerz

sushantfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput has been finalised to play the parallel lead in Aamir Khan starrer 'P.K oppsite Anushka Sharma 

Information about Sushant Singh Rajput:

Sushant Singh Rajput(born on January 21, 1986 in Delhi, India) is an Indian television actor best known for playing the role of Preet in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil and Manav in Pavitra Rishta and also known for his dancing skills post Zara Nachke Dikha and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsushkita10

sushantfan

IF-Rockerz

sushantfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
some fan poppy di.. bt c ppl r talkin well of him..

Jaishankarsushkita10

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
It feels so nice to go through all the posts and see the excitement.. it is for this reason that I was DYING to come on the forum ever since I read the article in the newspaper this morning. I screeched in the canteen when I saw the article and shocked all my friends LOL

Am so happy that Sushant has got noticed.. so what if it is a parallel lead or even a supporting role.. the fact is that the industry bigwigs have started NOTICING him and giving him serious opportunities!

And guys, don't worry about the Bolly forum and their snide remarks.. it was but expected.. after all Sushant is the only telly star who is making it so big! Yaad hai na.. jab log tumhare khilaf bolne lage, samjho tarraki kar rahe ho!!!

Carry on the party!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003Jaishankar..Sonii..Guggu_Mintycoolpratzsuanlunzasushkita10majoni03fansushBeingAnonymous

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

It feels so nice to go through all the posts and see the excitement.. it is for this reason that I was DYING to come on the forum ever since I read the article in the newspaper this morning. I screeched in the canteen when I saw the article and shocked all my friends LOL

Am so happy that Sushant has got noticed.. so what if it is a parallel lead or even a supporting role.. the fact is that the industry bigwigs have started NOTICING him and giving him serious opportunities!

And guys, don't worry about the Bolly forum and their snide remarks.. it was but expected.. after all Sushant is the only telly star who is making it so big! Yaad hai na.. jab log tumhare khilaf bolne lage, samjho tarraki kar rahe ho!!!

Carry on the party!!!
i love ur  post Hug

Jaishankarsuan

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Credits: Nisha

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003ButifuleyesJaishankar..Sonii..coolpratzsuansushkita10majoni03fansushBeingAnonymous

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
thank u gadhe log naya pphoto shoot nahi dikha sakte the 

Jaishankarfansush

pvrr

Goldie

pvrr

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
WOWW WOWW Great news...