Pavitra Rishta

Sushant to star with Aamir as parllel hero (pg.47) (Page 58)

Post Reply New Post

Page 58 of 60

TazinSushantFan

IF-Sizzlerz

TazinSushantFan

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Dears dont worry ,Sush is clever enough and he has been very choosy in his movies selection..Remember he has even rejected YRF three movie contract deal..So if he has signed for PeeKay it must mean that its not a 8 day or 10 day shoot..No chance..
And Hirani n Aamir would not have gone extra mile to talk to UTV to get permission for Sush in the movie if it was some 8 to 10 day role...
I think to justify that Anushka is no way down and she is playing the lead,they decided  to degrade Sush. In short guess they wanted to tell that Anushka is a top lady in BW and has what it takes to play opposite Aamir. To justify that they hit Sush and nothing else.
This is a two hero project and a hero's role wont be for 8 to 10 days dears.so dont worry this is just a article written to defend Anushka and nothing else.
Anushka may be paired with Aamir but Sush's role will be meaty enough for him to sign the film and for Hirani to go that extra mile and talk to UTV for Sush..They wont be doing this if this was for 8 - 10 days role..Totally baseless dears.Dont worry.

Awesome post JaiThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazJaishankarmajoni03

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant to star with Aamir as parllel hero (pg.47) (Page 58)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I agree with Jai.

Guys, let's not jump to conclusions based on the articles we just got. For all we know, this could be the work of Anushka's PR too, and not a proper notification from the production house- weren't they reluctant to even accept that Sushant had been finalised?

All these days we have been getting news from all places that Sushant is playing the second hero, he himself wrote on FB that he is going to Italy on a long schedule etc etc. Let's just wait for events to unfold themselves soon- things shall be clearer in the coming days, no point in taking tension about it now. Anyways abhi to PK ki script bhi final nahi hui hai.

Edited by nikitagmc - 18 October 2012 at 12:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazJaishankarTazinSushantFanmajoni03fansushBeingAnonymous

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

I also agree with Jai and Nicki here  .

To be honest , I am not liking the way these guys are talking about Sushant as if it is a liability for Anushka to be paired opposite him and not Aamir ( only because Sushant is new ) .Anushka Sharma should not forget that only a few years ago she too was a new comer but a Super Star like Shah Rukh Khan worked with her .
He could have asked his producers to consider someone more established but he was more interested in what was right for the film than just his own status ...

Anyways ...this is a very very big film and of course Aamir Khan is one of the biggest stars , the director is brilliant and it is a big previlage for Sushant that he will be part of this film ..

We are his fans and we know how talented Sushant is  ..We all are ready to wait patiently  till he slowly but surely climbs his way to become a big Star and a very well respected actor .

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 October 2012 at 12:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceJaishankarTazinSushantFannikitagmcmajoni03fansush

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I also agree with Jai and Nicki here  .

To be honest , I am not liking the way these guys are talking about Sushant as if it is a liability for Anushka to be paired opposite him and not Aamir ( only because Sushant is new ) .Anushka Sharma should not forget that only a few years ago she too was a new comer but a Super Star like Shah Rukh Khan worked with her .
He could have asked his producers to consider someone more established but he was more interested in what was right for the film than just his own status ...

Anyways ...this is a very very big film and of course Aamir Khan is one of the biggest stars , the director is brilliant and it is a big previlage for Sushant that he will be part of this film ..

We are his fans and we know how talented Sushant is  ..We all are ready to wait patiently  till he slowly but surely climbs his way to become a big Star and a very well respected actor .

Exactly Tanya dear ,very well said re Clap.They wanted to justify Anushka's status ,okie do it but why they had to do it at the expense of Sush.Even I did not like how they framed the entire scenario in name of justification.Does not look professional and this itself gives the impression that its baseless.
The article was totally lacking professionalism which clearly indicates it to me being a baseless rather a justification to prove Anushka's status as a leading lady.Do it but do it professionally and without giving superficial explanations.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazmajoni03fansushTazinSushantFan

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
the whole scenario is confusing i dont think UTV is fool enough to give Sushant permission if it was only a small role when they have planned huge for him MR Chabbra who is guiding Sushant is not crazy to cast him for small role and Sushant himself wouldnot be soo excited LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarmajoni03fansush

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
hmm one more thing is if Sushant role was not imp their wouldnot have been clarifications as Heroine they had a tv actor too and one more lead but his name was never included Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarmajoni03

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
 i agree   totally     jai niki  n tanya     
         well said     !!!!!!!

even i thnk  lets not get hyper   such thngs do take their rounds   they hv taken place even in case of big stars     right now   we should concentrate on  kpc    Smile
                                       things will get clarified n confirmed  when  the ph comes affront.

frnds lets be patient      n lets pray for our hero   sushantSmile

Jaishankarmajoni03

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Jaishankarfansush

Post Reply New Post

Go to top