Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant to star with Aamir as parllel hero (pg.47) (Page 49)

fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
thnks   sneha   nice to read  about a  good  movie in the making  n spl now that   sushant is in it!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushantfan

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Maybe It is good because now Sush can focus on KPC promotion ...

Iam happy to read that Arushka is so excited about the script . It must a good script ...Smile

Jaishankar

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Bollywood's shoot fest in Delhi

Bollywood will hot up the Capital in the coming months as it gets
down to filming business in the city. Sonam Kapoor, who has been rehearsing with the Asmita theatre group in Delhi for her
role in Raanjhana, is now up for the shoot. Filmmaker Atul Agnihotri will also shoot his film
in Delhi next month. "Yes, I am planning to shoot the film in Delhi but I can't talk about it yet,"
he says. The film is rumoured to star Salman Khan. In September,
actors Arjun Kapoor and
Shraddha Kapoor will arrive in the Capital to shoot Yash Raj's
Aurangzeb. Next month,
filmmaker Vivek Agnihotri will be in the city to shoot his film Freedom, which has an ensemble
cast. "The film chronicles post liberalisation ambitions of youngsters. I will be shooting trans-Yamuna and in west Delhi for three months," he says. Ranbir Kapoor will be here in November to shoot Abhinav Kashyap's Besharam. While the
filmmaker says "nothing has been locked yet", sources say the makers have zeroed in on locations across the city. End of the year will see Aamir Khan and Anushka Sharma in the city to
shhot Rajkumar Hirani's Peekay. Pooja Bhatt, too, plans to shoot Jism 3 in Delhi. "I want to show
Delhi winter in the film," she says. "Besides these, three more filmmakers are in talks to shoot
in Delhi," says line producer Ravi Sarin.
Filmmakers say that Delhi
authorities are very co-operative, and the upcoming single window system will make seeking permissions in the city
even easier. "In Mumbai, there are different unions for each area, but the single permit process for shooting across Delhi
is more sorted," says filmmaker Imtiaz Ali who shot Rockstar in Delhi last year. Filmmaker Amit
Chandrra who shot the Vivek Oberoi and Mallika Sherawat starrer Kismet, Love, Paisa, Dilli
here says, "We had a great experience here as the authorities were very co- operative." Delhi police, too, say that the process will only get
simpler: "The district DCP is authorised to give a permit within 24hrs if they are not violating terms and conditions,"
says a senior police official.

(august article, So they will be shooting for Peekay in Delhi too)

Jaishankar

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Hmm n news atall i am getting worried wat is on KPC front any idea
RBAA IF-Sizzlerz
RBAA
RBAA

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
No idea Anshi I think get ideaBig smile
sushantfan IF-Rockerz
sushantfan
sushantfan

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
no clue wen i posted bout mukesh castin fr KPC wud it b so impo fr sushant n his career..

niways here is his twitter n fb profile links
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mukesh-Chhabra/342311415847217

https://twitter.com/CastingChhabra

not sure if posted bfr bt he has done the casting fr peekay too..

ChannaMereya

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
i wish chaabra ka saaya Sushant par yun hi bana rahe hai LOL
Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushantfan

some PK related stuff..

'Peekay' will focus on the corruption in the country and Aamir will essay a role of an alcoholic social reformer in the film. His character would be called 'P.K' as it's in a sync with the hindi word for 'Drunk'.

'Peekay' is expected to go on floors by the end of the year and major portion of the film will be shot in Hungary.

^^^^^^^^
Actor Ranveer Singh, who wowed everyone in his debut role as the bratty Bittoo in YRF flick Band Baajaa Baaraat and will be next seen in Lootera opposite Sonakshi Sinha, is apparently being considered for a role in Rajkumar Hirani's Peekay starring Aamir Khan and Anushka Sharma.

It is being said that Peekay is a two-hero project and initially, the makers were quite keen to rope inRanbir Kapoor to play the other hero. However, when the Barfi! boy declined the offer due to his reluctance to work in two hero projects, the makers thought that Ranveer Singh might be the perfect actor to be cast for the role.

If Singh chooses to accept the role, he will be teaming up once again with Anushka Sharma, who he has worked with in Band Baajaa Baaraat and Ladies vs Ricky Bahl.

^^^^^^

The name Ram Sethi may not ring a bell, but a quick look at his photograph (top, left) should be enough to prick your memory.

Known as Pyarelal, the actor has played Amitabh Bachchan's sidekick in several films like Zanjeer, Muqaddar Ka Sikandar and Yaarana.

At the ripe age of 73, he has returned to the limelight with an advertisement for the Hero Maestro scooter.

"People are recognising me once again. "I have got so many calls after the advertisement went on air," he says, obviously delighted with the response. "Rajkumar Hirani has approached me for his next film Peekay. I am also in talks with Farhan Akhtar's production house for a film."

^^^^^^^^

Exclusive bollywood's news that Aamir Khan and Reena Dutta's 17-year-old son Junaid Khan is assisting Raj Kumar Hirani on his next movie 'Peekay'. His father Aamir and Anushka Sharma play the lead roles in this movie. Shooting of the movie is begin by the end of this year. Junaid Khan has already started his work and is travelling across the country to find the perfect locations for the film.

Junaid is said to have a lot of knowledge about filmmaking and music. And the team of 'Peekay' is flattered with his eye for perfection. Probably he has got this quality from his father.

^^^^^^^^

After wrapping up the first schedule of Dhoom 3, for which he's currently shooting in Chicago, Aamir Khan will start working on Rajkumar Hirani's 'Peekay' in October.

^^^^^^^

The actress wants to give a total makeover look for the film PEEKAY in which she is pairing opposite Aamir Khan. Rumors are that the beautiful damsel is not hesitating to experiment with how she will look in the movie, and buzz is that she will be showing a new hairdo which will be shorter than what she has.

The new hep look (that's what we believe she will look like) with the short hair will erase the 'girl next door image looks' she's been carrying for many days now, and we believe she will look surprisingly more stunning with the new short hairexperimentation and an altogether urbane high profile looks.

^^^^^^

hmmm yaar what this...Ranveer singh as 2nd hero...What is this..Where is Sush's name..I am confused now Confused..wasnt Sush confirmed to play the second hero role..Dears what this...????worried now...

Go to top