Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant to star with Aamir as parllel hero (pg.47) (Page 48)

fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
hope the weather gets fine for our sakes ...really  

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Ashu re what should I change the title of this thread to teacher ji..Let me know..
Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

well tis is scary the movie shoot is halted and now everything depends on KPC na? i am scared actually

not to worry re.. Zoom was also scrolling today that Sushant has bagged plump role in RH's P.K

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarfansush

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Ashu re what should I change the title of this thread to teacher ji..Let me know..

Jai, next to parallel hero just put chk pg.47

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ashu re..Done..I hope the film shooting ends on time and releases on the slated release date of Dec 2013..Keeping fingers crossed..
So Guess sush would be spending Christmas and new year with Anki after all..Well guess admist this Sush will get chance to do his KPC promos and then spend some quality time with his lady love in between..
Something positive I guess..Wink
But I hope they start the shooting with Sush as soon as KPC releases now..By the time I am hopeful the weather would be better..
The script seems to be a amazing one as Anushka herself is amazed by it..But who will Anushka romance...Some articles say it as Sush and some as Aamir..Not sure..Guess its too early for that..Have to wait for details..

fansush

fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
watched zoom today   nothing much related to kpc    just info that ak new film risk with youngstersbut all thru the int  apart frm when he was talking  during the voiceovers secn   whenevr ak was shown working   all behind scenes looked pretty recent n felt it was all of kpc location  altho no actor was shown  n ak says  stars ke saath kaam karna achha hai but i want the story to be the star. 

Jaishankar

fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
hi  evrybody
sushantfan IF-Rockerz
sushantfan
sushantfan

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
some PK related stuff..

'Peekay' will focus on the corruption in the country and Aamir will essay a role of an alcoholic social reformer in the film. His character would be called 'P.K' as it's in a sync with the hindi word for 'Drunk'.

'Peekay' is expected to go on floors by the end of the year and major portion of the film will be shot in Hungary.

^^^^^^^^
Actor Ranveer Singh, who wowed everyone in his debut role as the bratty Bittoo in YRF flick Band Baajaa Baaraat and will be next seen in Lootera opposite Sonakshi Sinha, is apparently being considered for a role in Rajkumar Hirani's Peekay starring Aamir Khan and Anushka Sharma.

It is being said that Peekay is a two-hero project and initially, the makers were quite keen to rope inRanbir Kapoor to play the other hero. However, when the Barfi! boy declined the offer due to his reluctance to work in two hero projects, the makers thought that Ranveer Singh might be the perfect actor to be cast for the role.

If Singh chooses to accept the role, he will be teaming up once again with Anushka Sharma, who he has worked with in Band Baajaa Baaraat and Ladies vs Ricky Bahl.

^^^^^^

The name Ram Sethi may not ring a bell, but a quick look at his photograph (top, left) should be enough to prick your memory.

Known as Pyarelal, the actor has played Amitabh Bachchan's sidekick in several films like Zanjeer, Muqaddar Ka Sikandar and Yaarana.

At the ripe age of 73, he has returned to the limelight with an advertisement for the Hero Maestro scooter.

"People are recognising me once again. "I have got so many calls after the advertisement went on air," he says, obviously delighted with the response. "Rajkumar Hirani has approached me for his next film Peekay. I am also in talks with Farhan Akhtar's production house for a film."

^^^^^^^^

Exclusive bollywood's news that Aamir Khan and Reena Dutta's 17-year-old son Junaid Khan is assisting Raj Kumar Hirani on his next movie 'Peekay'. His father Aamir and Anushka Sharma play the lead roles in this movie. Shooting of the movie is begin by the end of this year. Junaid Khan has already started his work and is travelling across the country to find the perfect locations for the film.

Junaid is said to have a lot of knowledge about filmmaking and music. And the team of 'Peekay' is flattered with his eye for perfection. Probably he has got this quality from his father.

^^^^^^^^

After wrapping up the first schedule of Dhoom 3, for which he's currently shooting in Chicago, Aamir Khan will start working on Rajkumar Hirani's 'Peekay' in October.

^^^^^^^

The actress wants to give a total makeover look for the film PEEKAY in which she is pairing opposite Aamir Khan. Rumors are that the beautiful damsel is not hesitating to experiment with how she will look in the movie, and buzz is that she will be showing a new hairdo which will be shorter than what she has.

The new hep look (that's what we believe she will look like) with the short hair will erase the 'girl next door image looks' she's been carrying for many days now, and we believe she will look surprisingly more stunning with the new short hairexperimentation and an altogether urbane high profile looks.

^^^^^^

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fansushTanyaz

Go to top