Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant to star with Aamir as parllel hero (pg.47) (Page 47)

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Bad weather stalls shoot

Monday Oct 08, 2012

MUMBAI, Oct. 8 -- Director Rajkumar Hirani's plans to finish shooting the first schedule of his next, P.K., in Italy, have come to an abrupt halt. Since the film's lead actor, Aamir Khan, is currently busy with Dhoom:3, the filmmaker had decided to shoot a portion of the movie, which doesn't require him, with co-star Anushka Sharma. He had reportedly said, "This portion I shall shoot in Italy with Anushka. Aamir will join us in December." But now, news is that P.K.'s October schedule has been pushed forward altogether due to "weather issues" in Italy.

"The climatic conditions have changed a lot. The days have become shorter. The sun comes out only around 12.30 pm and light begins to fade by 7 pm. And to top that, it is very cold. We won't be able to shoot at length in such conditions," informs an insider.

As a result, the Italy schedule has been pushed even further. "We will shoot that portion after everything else is wrapped up by the middle of 2013. Now, we will technically start shooting the film with Aamir around January," adds the source. Rajkumar remained unavailable for a comment.

Besides Anushka, TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput is also part of the schedule that is to be shot in Italy.

HT Media Limited

Edited by AshuNaik - 07 October 2012 at 11:47pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandreJaishankarcoolpratzmajoni03fansushTanyaz

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Raj Kumar Hirani's Peekay 

He is India's most successful film maker. Raju Hirani, often credited for enahncing the dimensions of comedy at a new level, has roped in Anushka Sharma for his new film PeeKay. Anushka confesses that Peekay is the best script she had ever heard about.

After completing her shoot for 'Matru ki...' , the 24 year old actress will undergo a drastic makeover in her appearance to imbibe the character features. She denies revealing her character in the film and says, "there is a huge change in my look in the film. I am looking forward to this because it would be the most experimental I have been with my look so far."
She says that Hirani wrote the role keeping her in mind.

Edited by AshuNaik - 07 October 2012 at 11:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarstefanandreGauravc_More48majoni03fansushTanyaz

fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshuNaik

Bad weather stalls shoot

Monday Oct 08, 2012

MUMBAI, Oct. 8 -- Director Rajkumar Hirani's plans to finish shooting the first schedule of his next, P.K., in Italy, have come to an abrupt halt. Since the film's lead actor, Aamir Khan, is currently busy with Dhoom:3, the filmmaker had decided to shoot a portion of the movie, which doesn't require him, with co-star Anushka Sharma. He had reportedly said, "This portion I shall shoot in Italy with Anushka. Aamir will join us in December." But now, news is that P.K.'s October schedule has been pushed forward altogether due to "weather issues" in Italy.

"The climatic conditions have changed a lot. The days have become shorter. The sun comes out only around 12.30 pm and light begins to fade by 7 pm. And to top that, it is very cold. We won't be able to shoot at length in such conditions," informs an insider.

As a result, the Italy schedule has been pushed even further. "We will shoot that portion after everything else is wrapped up by the middle of 2013. Now, we will technically start shooting the film with Aamir around January," adds the source. Rajkumar remained unavailable for a comment.

Besides Anushka, TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput is also part of the schedule that is to be shot in Italy.

HT Media Limited

wow  ashu   thnks  ya   rkh  ka naam liya    n ashu ne  magic  wand  wave  kiya    ?

but one sincere qn   when u decide a location  dont u consider  the  the geographical n climatic conditions of that place  ?   italy  at  this time  must be hving same kind weather only always
    now the whole thng    gets postponed  Shocked 

Edited by fansush - 08 October 2012 at 12:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_MintyTanyaz

fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshuNaik

Raj Kumar Hirani's Peekay 

He is India's most successful film maker. Raju Hirani, often credited for enahncing the dimensions of comedy at a new level, has roped in Anushka Sharma for his new film PeeKay. Anushka confesses that Peekay is the best script she had ever heard about.

After completing her shoot for 'Matru ki...' , the 24 year old actress will undergo a drastic makeover in her appearance to imbibe the character features. She denies revealing her character in the film and says, "there is a huge change in my look in the film. I am looking forward to this because it would be the most experimental I have been with my look so far."
She says that Hirani wrote the role keeping her in mind.

wow  more news  ashu     thnk u vmuch.    

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_MintyTanyaz

majoni03 IF-Sizzlerz
majoni03
majoni03

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Thanks Ashu. It means sushant will start pk shooting after kpc release

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandreGuggu_MintyTanyaz

ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Ashu for sharing...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandreTanyazChannaMereya

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandrefansushTanyazChannaMereya

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
well tis is scary the movie shoot is halted and now everything depends on KPC na? i am scared actually 

Go to top