Pavitra Rishta

Sushant to star with Aamir as parllel hero (pg.47) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 60

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alishy

it must small role which ranbir or imran do not want to do that is why it goes to sushi becoz sushi is wella nowdays.anyways kuch to kaam mila isko
i think you must be damn jealous of sushant's success... anyways even if it is a small role then also it is no problem coz starring with aamir and working with vidu and raj kumar hirani is big thing some of them don't even get chance to that much only... he is not even wella ... u didn't read the article properly he is busy wrapping his debut movie... so i think you should pray for your favourite to get some small role...  

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycepujli07vision22johncena2003Jaishankarsushkita10Guggu_MintysuanTazinSushantFanmajoni03fansushcrazyRajputfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant to star with Aamir as parllel hero (pg.47) (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
i am very happy for sushant ... he will go places you see coz of his theater background... and because of his complete dedication... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsuansushkita10majoni03TazinSushantFancrazyRajputfan

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged

it must small role which ranbir or imran do not want to do that is why it goes to sushi becoz sushi is wella nowdays.anyways kuch to kaam mila isko

It is not a small role.. He will be playing the second lead of the film. And working with Amir as a another lead in the film and Raju Hirani is a very big thing.
Ranbir is already a star now, so he will only do the films where he is offerered to play the lead. And Imran didn't took the role because he is busy with Once upon a time in Mumbai.

And @bold, before writing please check out everything and then write.. He has already rejected 9-10 films when he left PR. And his 1st film Kai Po Che in which he is playing the lead, directed by Abhishek will be releasing next year in january. Also he has already got 3 films offer from yash-raj and also 3 films with UTV. And now he is doing Peekay. So he is not just sitting like the others and waiting for the films. He is already flooded with many offers and that too because of his talent.
Hope you got ur answer especially for the bold part.

Edited by AshuNaik - 04 September 2012 at 12:27am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sushfan20pujli07johncena2003Jaishankarsuansushkita10majoni03fansushTazinSushantFancrazyRajputfan

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Th title says it all :

TV actor likely to play parallel lead in Aamir Khan-starrer P.K; shoot to begin towards the end of
the year

Sush is playing parallel lead and this is 2 hero project - Aamir is one hero and other is Sush.Both are heros in the movie.Its no small role..Hope I was able to clarify Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_Mintysuansushkita10majoni03fansushTazinSushantFan

crazyRajputfan

IF-Stunnerz

crazyRajputfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
lol so ppl are already jealous dont u forget hrithik was arallel lead in kabhi khushi kabhi gham and kal ho naa ho had too male leads forgot tat? ppl conveniently forget stuff and remember only wat they want toLOL and do u need more examples i can bring in a list 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003JaishankarGuggu_Mintysuansushkita10TazinSushantFanmajoni03fansush

sushantfan

IF-Rockerz

sushantfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
so happy sushant has bagged a movie along amir khan.. an achievemt in its self or any new comer espically frm the tv background.. whose first movie has still not released.. so proud of u sushant.. n super happy..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003Jaishankarsuansushkita10TazinSushantFan

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

lol so ppl are already jealous dont u forget hrithik was arallel lead in kabhi khushi kabhi gham and kal ho naa ho had too male leads forgot tat? ppl conveniently forget stuff and remember only wat they want toLOL and do u need more examples i can bring in a list 

Anshi dear you are majorly needed in this thread :

There is some bashing going on there on Sush...Take over my dear..I did my part with a post LOL

All my dears do visit the above thread where Ashu has posted the same article link in BW thread..Kindly post your comments there too Wink

Edited by Jaishankar - 04 September 2012 at 1:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyRajputfan

crazyRajputfan

IF-Stunnerz

crazyRajputfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jaishankar

Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Anshi dear you are majorly needed in this thread :

There is some bashing going on there on Sush...Take over my dear..I did my part with a post LOL

All my dears do visit the above thread where Ashu has posted the same article link in BW thread..Kindly post your comments there too Wink
dudre tat is a crazy forum and wen they dont spare srk toh sushant kis kheth ki muli hai LOL
waise bhi khehte hai na jab log tumhare baarein mai baaatein kar le toh saamjh lo taraki kar rahe ho Wink goes for sushant as well

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsushkita10fansushTazinSushantFan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top