Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant to star with Aamir as parllel hero (pg.47) (Page 17)

RBAA IF-Sizzlerz
RBAA
RBAA

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the article majoni03Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarFireLordPhoenixfansush

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by majoni03

Sushant Singh Rajput said to have bagged the second fiddle in Peekay!
Sushant Singh Rajput said to have bagged the second fiddle in Peekay! Earlier it was offered to Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan
Sushant Singh Rajput said to have bagged the second fiddle in Peekay! Earlier it was offered to Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan

3 hours ago
Seems like small screen players are making it big these days and the trend has taken many to places. The recent addition to this queue is Sushant Singh Rajput, who rose to fame playing Manav in Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV.

It has been heard that Sushant, who is debuting in town via Rock On fame Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che (adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's Three Mistakes of My Life), has bagged the second fiddle in Raj Kumar Hirani directed Peekay. It is to note that the film stars Aamir Khan and Anushka Sharma in key roles. Earlier, Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and Imran Khan were the actors speculated to be doing the said role. An insider confirmed that Sushant has been zeroed in this Vidhu Vinod Chopra's production and said, "Sushant is finalized to star alongside Aamir. Raju and Vidhu sir felt that Sushant fits the part in terms of looks as well as talent." He further added and revealed that Sushant will be joining the PK team after the completion of Kai Po Che.

Ranveer was the strong probable bet for the role but table turned the other way and Sushant finally grabbed it.  However, Hirani and Sushant refrained from confirming the same. It is reported that the shoot will start after Aamir Khan comes back from his shoot of another masterpiece Dhoom 3.

Well, we are really proud of Sushant!

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Sushant_Singh_Rajput_said_to_have_bagged_the_second_fiddle_in_Peekay-gid-18314-gc-6.html?_=17

Thanks so much Tanmii for the article.Smile
The more they write about this offer for Sushant, the more he will be noticed and will augur well for his career.

I must say, Sushant is indeed the most handsome of these three actors, by far!!!!Day Dreaming

Edited by suan - 09 September 2012 at 5:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarstefanandreFireLordPhoenixfansushmajoni03ChannaMereya

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanmi dear for the article..Aamir borrowing Sush from UTV says clearly how Aamir and Hirani are impressed by Sush..Sush is being offered roles and he is not going searching for it.There lies this small difference of the best from the very best.Sush is joining the elite group of very best..
To get pounded with offers from top producers without even having your first BW venture out says something about the man's charm,personality and presence he has made in BW already..
Like Hrithik said in the dance show to Sush on star plus to Sush, "you are going long way my friend .."..Truly Sush is going a log way..Clap

stefanandreFireLordPhoenixsuanfansushmajoni03ChannaMereya

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
@jai all tis is exciting as well as scary i mean their is soo much pressure on him i dont want anything to go wrong for him crossing my fingers 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarstefanandreFireLordPhoenixsuanfansush

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

@jai all tis is exciting as well as scary i mean their is soo much pressure on him i dont want anything to go wrong for him crossing my fingers 

So true Anshi dot worry re its going to get better and better.I have noticed one thing re..This guy is so focused as Madhuri mentioned in JDJ that I think pressure situations makes Sushi even more focused and brings the best out of him.This is one of the main reasons I am so proud to be his fan Thumbs Up.With such hard-work and dedication and with his mom's blessings from the heaven along with Anki's support nothing can go wrong..Anshi dont worry this is just the beginning..We are going to see him bag many many many accolades and awards in BW..He has already taken BW by storm that top producers are behind him already..Things are going to get better and better...This is just the beginning ,just the beginning Clap

Edited by Jaishankar - 08 September 2012 at 6:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandreFireLordPhoenixsuanfansushChannaMereya

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
@ jai yeah he has all our prayers too Big smile

Jaishankarsuanfansush

fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

So true Anshi dot worry re its going to get better and better.I have noticed one thing re..This guy is so focused as Madhuri mentioned in JDJ that I think pressure situations makes Sushi even more focused and brings the best out of him.This is one of the main reasons I am so proud to be his fan Thumbs Up.With such hard-work and dedication and with his mom's blessings from the heaven along with Anki's support nothing can go wrong..Anshi dont worry this is just the beginning..We are going to see him bag many many many accolades and awards in BW..He has already taken BW by storm that top producers are behind him already..Things are going to get better and better...This is just the beginning ,just the beginning Clap

@  anshi    n jai  hi!!!

yes frnds n jai u said it so nicely but still smtimes i get very anxious  u know. see anshi said it rightly theres so much pressure .   u know     its very scary. 

but i pray sush tides thro all the roughs n reaches his goal.

JaishankarstefanandreFireLordPhoenix

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
My dears wont it be nice if we have this as a sticky thread..A thread to discuss on Sush's next venture PK .
I know we have the BW thread to discuss all but I thought since this achievement is no ordinary from Sushi ,a separate sticky thread would highlight this achievement and success even more..Let me know if its possible or its too senseless to ask LOL

stefanandreFireLordPhoenixGuggu_MintysuanfansushChannaMereya

Go to top