Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant to star with Aamir as parllel hero (pg.47) (Page 15)

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Originally posted by -varun-

OMG! OMG! OMG!
Starring alongside Mr.Perfectionist!
Sushant, youve won the battle before its begun! Hats off to you..and wish u all the best in your endeavours! Clap
PS: thanks for sharing the article!
hmm very early reactionLOL
ha ha ha anshi..act i didnt know about it as i hardly visit the forum! And few days back u told me that i havent missed any updates on sushant! Sushant, feel sorry for you yaar..u have poor promotional managers!Tongue
i was joking news came out only yest0„2LOL0„2more tan anything i am mighty impressed by tis guys brains he took a risk but it is paying off i dont mind him as a parallel lead bec being with Aamir in movie he will defo learn stuff0„2Embarrassed
no risk, no returns. This is very true. Sushant has a bright future ahead, provided he maintains himself just the way he is...down to earth and humble. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar-Naresh-suanfansushChannaMereya

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

OMG! OMG! OMG!
Sushant, youve won the battle before its begun! Hats off to you..and wish u all the best in your endeavours! Clap
ha ha ha anshi..act i didnt know about it as i hardly visit the forum! And few days back u told me that i havent missed any updates on sushant! Sushant, feel sorry for you yaar..u have poor promotional managers!Tongue
i was joking news came out only yest0'2LOL0'2more tan anything i am mighty impressed by tis guys brains he took a risk but it is paying off i dont mind him as a parallel lead bec being with Aamir in movie he will defo learn stuff0'2Embarrassed
no risk, no returns. This is very true. Sushant has a bright future ahead, provided he maintains himself just the way he is...down to earth and humble. Smile
yeah the ppl who have succeded are always one who dared taking a less travelled route true for all i dont think he would change he gives a good vibe actually LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar-Naresh-suansushkita10Lumosfansush

RBAA IF-Sizzlerz
RBAA
RBAA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Thanks Ashu for the YT linkHug

All the best Sushant for your coming projects Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

riansuSUANSHansumanJaishankarsuanfansushChannaMereya

fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
thnks ashu    for the vd!!!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarChannaMereya

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by poas

jalna walo ko jalna doLOLLOLand we should celebrate for this greatest news

jump.gif image by vonvon1992
  i m jumping .i m so happyLOLLOLLOL

Just love this Poppy.LOL
Translation please.Smile
it means let them b jealous whose heart is burning feeling jealous for sushLOLLOL

Thanks so much Poppy.Hug
Agree with you.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita10

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by suan

k sorry ppl but in pic sushant look more good tan aamir now dont hit me 

Oh Anshi, I'll Hug you as I totally agree.Day Dreaming
yayyy so i have company and i am still sane LOL

You are too funny Anshi.LOLLOLLOL
suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged

OMG! OMG! OMG!
i was joking news came out only yest0'2LOL0'2more tan anything i am mighty impressed by tis guys brains he took a risk but it is paying off i dont mind him as a parallel lead bec being with Aamir in movie he will defo learn stuff0'2Embarrassed

Varun,
@red...smart guy you are.Wink
I can assure you, Sushant will remain just as down-to-earth and humble throughout his career, as he is now.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita10LumosChannaMereya

majoni03 IF-Sizzlerz
majoni03
majoni03

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Sushant Singh Rajput said to have bagged the second fiddle in Peekay!
Sushant Singh Rajput said to have bagged the second fiddle in Peekay! Earlier it was offered to Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan
Sushant Singh Rajput said to have bagged the second fiddle in Peekay! Earlier it was offered to Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan

3 hours ago
Seems like small screen players are making it big these days and the trend has taken many to places. The recent addition to this queue is Sushant Singh Rajput, who rose to fame playing Manav in Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV.

It has been heard that Sushant, who is debuting in town via Rock On fame Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che (adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's Three Mistakes of My Life), has bagged the second fiddle in Raj Kumar Hirani directed Peekay. It is to note that the film stars Aamir Khan and Anushka Sharma in key roles. Earlier, Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and Imran Khan were the actors speculated to be doing the said role. An insider confirmed that Sushant has been zeroed in this Vidhu Vinod Chopra's production and said, "Sushant is finalized to star alongside Aamir. Raju and Vidhu sir felt that Sushant fits the part in terms of looks as well as talent." He further added and revealed that Sushant will be joining the PK team after the completion of Kai Po Che.

Ranveer was the strong probable bet for the role but table turned the other way and Sushant finally grabbed it.  However, Hirani and Sushant refrained from confirming the same. It is reported that the shoot will start after Aamir Khan comes back from his shoot of another masterpiece Dhoom 3.

Well, we are really proud of Sushant!

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Sushant_Singh_Rajput_said_to_have_bagged_the_second_fiddle_in_Peekay-gid-18314-gc-6.html?_=17

Edited by majoni03 - 05 September 2012 at 7:51am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoycestefanandreJaishankarlunzasushkita10LumosGuggu_MintysuanRBAAfansushProudSushantianChannaMereya

Go to top