Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant to star with Aamir as parllel hero (pg.47) (Page 10)

majoni03 IF-Sizzlerz
majoni03
majoni03

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan's loss is Sushant's gain?

It is pretty strange to see Rajkumar Hirani, a director with 100% success rate, struggling to get a parallel lead for his film PK. The movie has Aamir Khan in the lead and that apparently is the reason why no other actor is interested to play second fiddle to him. The movie changed hands from Ranbir Kapoor to Imran Khan and now we hear Manav of Pavitra Rishta, Sushant Singh Rajput has bagged it.

According to a source, Sushant managed to get hold of the film because Hirani and Vidhu Vinod Chopra, producer of the film, felt he suited the role. He has got the looks and skills to carry this role. Sushant is wrapping up his debut movie by Abhishek Kapoor ' "Kai Po Che" where he is the lead hero. The source adds that once he gets done with the movie, he will begin shooting PK. He will start filming his portions in next few months before Aamir Khan joins the crew.

Aamir right now is shooting for Dhoom 3 in Chicago. He will complete the movie before he begins PK. Well, we must say Sushant is managing to get into the right clique to augment his Bollywood career further.  But we wonder why Imran Khan stayed away from the film. We heard he was pretty kicked about the movie and to star alongside mamu Aamir. So what went wrong? Guess we would have to ask Imran. You stay tuned to know more.

http://www.filmitadka.in/201209042758/gossip/ranbir-kapoor-and-imran-khans-loss-is-sushants-gain.html

Edited by majoni03 - 04 September 2012 at 10:18am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003Jaishankar..Sonii..Guggu_Mintysuansushkita10lunzafansushProudSushantian

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by majoni03

Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan's loss is Sushant's gain?

It is pretty strange to see Rajkumar Hirani, a director with 100% success rate, struggling to get a parallel lead for his film PK. The movie has Aamir Khan in the lead and that apparently is the reason why no other actor is interested to play second fiddle to him. The movie changed hands from Ranbir Kapoor to Imran Khan and now we hear Manav of Pavitra Rishta, Sushant Singh Rajput has bagged it.

According to a source, Sushant managed to get hold of the film because Hirani and Vidhu Vinod Chopra, producer of the film, felt he suited the role. He has got the looks and skills to carry this role. Sushant is wrapping up his debut movie by Abhishek Kapoor ' "Kai Po Che" where he is the lead hero. The source adds that once he gets done with the movie, he will begin shooting PK. He will start filming his portions in next few months before Aamir Khan joins the crew.

Aamir right now is shooting for Dhoom 3 in Chicago. He will complete the movie before he begins PK. Well, we must say Sushant is managing to get into the right clique to augment his Bollywood career further.  But we wonder why Imran Khan stayed away from the film. We heard he was pretty kicked about the movie and to star alongside mamu Aamir. So what went wrong? Guess we would have to ask Imran. You stay tuned to know more.

http://www.filmitadka.in/201209042758/gossip/ranbir-kapoor-and-imran-khans-loss-is-sushants-gain.html
i think sushant is better choice than imran bc sush acting more brilliant and expression ki kingThumbs Upraju and vinod chopra know who hass more potentialClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003Jaishankarsuanmajoni03

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
thanks for the thread jai ..
You know , something just struck me ..
Sushant has two films releasing next year ..
I feel he has a damn good chance of bagging debut award ..
Nominations toh ab pakka hai ..
Hell , who knows , he might end up getting two nominations ?!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003JaishankarGuggu_Mintysuannikitagmcmajoni03fansush

mayusushita IF-Rockerz
mayusushita
mayusushita

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
wowww its a grt news 2 awl sushant's fanParty Dancingand i am one of dem sooo awl d best sushantThumbs Up and we knw u wil win d hearts of people again as a new rising super star of bollywoodHeartSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsuan

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Oh Lunzi, I really wish he bags the debutant award.. 2013 will be a fantastic year for Sushita fans.. Sushant's two films releasing, screening, appearances, award functions and many more.. And most important 90% chances of Sushita marrying next year..Embarrassed

Jaishankar..Sonii..suansushkita10lunzamajoni03fansush

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushantfan

Salman Khan ?@IamSalmank

Wow,Sushant Singh Rajput will play a parallel lead in Pk.Leaving that Garbage Pavitra Rishta has done wonders to him.

Expand
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite

Thank you for the much needed updates tanmi, poppy, ashu, sneha and everyone...Hug

I am proud of Sushant...and myself to be his fan...Approve

Is that Salman, real one who tweeted abt SSR??Shocked

Jaishankarsushkita10

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Hii lunzi...Its like I m more nervous after reading Sushant has been signed for this film...jaise exam mein nervous hote hai...LOL

I feel KPC nomination is pukka, but both nominations for one year is doubtful...coz the dec release will go on to award 2014 nominations ...

lunzafansush

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Originally posted by lunza

Hii lunzi...Its like I m more nervous after reading Sushant has been signed for this film...jaise exam mein nervous hote hai...LOL

I feel KPC nomination is pukka, but both nominations for one year is doubtful...coz the dec release will go on to award 2014 nominations ...

sonii , i am feeling really nervous about the trailer right now..
bcuz first impression is so important ...

@bold  .. aahh .. bummer!Ouch...

ashu , wanna bet on sushant's KPC promotion on ZRA this december .. and him giving Ankita an award ? Cool ..

It is a long shot ... but would be nice if that happens ... 
And people would cheer for him like crazy ... he would have so many of his Zee friends and colleagues sitting in the audience .. 

johncena2003Jaishankar..Sonii..Guggu_Mintysuanmajoni03fansush

Go to top