Sushant to star with Aamir as parllel hero (pg.47) - Page 44

Posted: 11 years ago
hmm one more thing is if Sushant role was not imp their wouldnot have been clarifications as Heroine they had a tv actor too and one more lead but his name was never included πŸ˜•
 i agree   totally     jai niki  n tanya     
         well said     !!!!!!!

even i thnk  lets not get hyper   such thngs do take their rounds   they hv taken place even in case of big stars     right now   we should concentrate on  kpc    😊
                                       things will get clarified n confirmed  when  the ph comes affront.

frnds lets be patient      n lets pray for our hero   sushant😊
   ok, so another version of the same news   !

let them keep on coming

whether its 8-10 days or whatever   sushant will make an impact  impossible to erase from our minds n thats for sure  !     so there! 
Edited by fansush - 11 years ago
     srry  double post
Edited by fansush - 11 years ago
Originally posted by AshuNaik

Sunny Gupta
@Heroine_Ka_Fan
#ZoomTv reported dat
Anushka Sharma wil nt b
opposite Aamir in
#PeeKay :(

Thanks for the information Ashu...
Originally posted by sushantfan

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/entertainment/bollywood/Sushant-Singh-Rajput-to-act-opposite-Anushka-in-Peekay/videoshow/16848287.cms

Thanks for the video sushantfan...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=8uWAX9So1QQ[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for the video Ashu...

zoOm
@ZoomTV RT @zoOm_Videos Sushant Singh Rajput to star opposite Anushka in 'Peekay' youtube.com/watch v=8uWAX9… #zoOmTV

@Sidlum
Loveee him. RT @ZoomTV:
RT @zoOm_Videos
Sushant Singh Rajput to
star opposite Anushka in
'Peekay' youtube.com/
watch?v=8uWAX9…
#zoOmTV

4 likes on the video, 2 comments.. (1 comment is cheap)

Thanks Ashu...
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Dears I am waiting for the official article on PeeKay now that Sush and Anushka are paired together..
Actually it makes sense..PeeKay is a movie for a social cause and Aamir I guess is doing this movie coz the role is totally hatke with a social message and unlike a normal hero types.
I also think that Sush and Anushka role would be a different one (Anushka seems to beexcitedon the script ) and their romantic angle would be unique and different that dwells to the script.
There is a lot of uproar on the twitters with the news out that Sush and Anushka are going to be paired..good good..
The script sounds very interesting indeed..Sush being a veryintellectualthinker hit the right strings to get this offer.
The fact that Hirani was moved by Sush's performance in audition tells me that there is mix of comedy + emotional potent in it..
Wow KPC,Sushita marriage,Peekay - Sushita year 2013 indeed

πŸ‘