Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Sneha for the video🤗

Thanks Ashu for the article and tweet😊
Edited by stefanandre - 11 years ago
Originally posted by stefanandre

Thanks Sneha for the article🤗

Thanks Ashu for the article and tweet😊

your welcome karen🤗 just to clarify  guess in a hurry u said its an article instead of video😆
Edited by sushantfan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sushantfan

your welcome karen🤗 just to clarify  guess in a hurry u said its an article instead of video😆

oops sorry Sneha😳 me bad; i changed it in Sushant's BW thread but forgot to change here, thanks, yes was rushing off to work and in my excitment just typed anything😆 thanks again🤗  so happy that we are getting confirmation of SSR being in PK and opposite AS - can't wait to see them on screen together
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=8uWAX9So1QQ[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by AshuNaik

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=8uWAX9So1QQ[/YOUTUBE]

thnk u ashu    so much  i wish they would hv taken   his recent pics   for the news  ya

he is looking so fit n cool 😎    n dashing  nowadays !!!!!!!!!!!!
zoOm
@ZoomTV RT @zoOm_Videos Sushant Singh Rajput to star opposite Anushka in 'Peekay' youtube.com/watch v=8uWAX9… #zoOmTV

@Sidlum
Loveee him. RT @ZoomTV:
RT @zoOm_Videos
Sushant Singh Rajput to
star opposite Anushka in
'Peekay' youtube.com/
watch?v=8uWAX9…
#zoOmTV

4 likes on the video, 2 comments.. (1 comment is cheap)
Dears I am waiting for the official article on PeeKay now that Sush and Anushka are paired together..
Actually it makes sense..PeeKay is a movie for a social cause and Aamir I guess is doing this movie coz the role is totally hatke with a social message and unlike a normal hero types.
I also think that Sush and Anushka role would be a different one (Anushka seems to be excited on the script ) and their romantic angle would be unique and different that dwells to the script.
There is a lot of uproar on the twitters with the news out that Sush and Anushka are going to be paired..good good..
The script sounds very interesting indeed..Sush being a very intellectual thinker hit the right strings to get this offer.
The fact that Hirani was moved by Sush's performance in audition tells me that there is mix of comedy + emotional potent in it..
Wow KPC,Sushita marriage,Peekay - Sushita year 2013 indeed 
pk  got postponed in todays hindystan times pg one, sorry do not know how to post article.
Thanks Ashu for the video and tweet😊

Thanks Ishaankpc for the information on Peekay😊 and welcome🤗 Hi, I'm Karen

So guess it will not longer release on Christmas Day, 2013😭
Thanks to everyone for all the update😊