Sushant to star with Aamir as parllel hero (pg.47) - Page 30

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Do you really think that can ever happen .I have given up on that idea now  .

Sushant is doing great in Bollywood and Anki is doing well in TV ..But I really want them to have a lovely wedding next year and we see Anki in all the events of Sushant's film ...

Tanyaz, i know it might never happen😭 but one can only hope😊 going by their People's magazine interview, they did say they did not have plans on working together but then in a recent article Ankita said she is waiting to do a movie so with that in mind, i am hoping😊.

Real happy that Anki is doing well on TV; she deserves all the success and limelight and attention she is getting👍🏼 not sure how long more PR will run for but I am so looking forward to seeing her in another show in a younger and bubblier role and I am sure just like how she rocked played the character Archana, she will rock any other character she will get to act in future. She is an awesome actress.
thanx tanmi lead or parallel i am happy tat he is spoken about 
I'm excited to see Sushant wid aamir & anushka
hope we get 1st poster of P.K. whn they start shooting...
Honestly i find Ankita much gorgeous than Anushaka Sharma.
But m very  happy Sushant is working with  experienced and  very popular  actors like  Aamir Khan and Anushka.
Edited by pvrr - 11 years ago
Originally posted by majoni03

New face opposite Anushka Sharma in P.K.

Anushka Sharma
Rajkumar Hirani's P.K. seems to have a lot of firsts. Apart from being the director's first production, it also marks Anushka Sharma's maiden outing with Aamir Khan. While it had been widely speculated that Anushka will be paired opposite Aamir, the news is that she will be paired opposite a new face. ". The makers have found a new boy who will romance Anushka in the film.He is the lead of this film," says a source associated with the film. The announcement regarding the new boy is expected soon and with that, the film is set to roll next month. The first shooting schedule will be held in Hungary, a first for Hirani who has always shot his films at local Indian settings. Interestingly, Boman Irani, who has worked with Hirani is his past three films - Munnabhai M.B.B.S., Lage Raho Munnabhai and 3 Idiots - is also an important part of P.K. Hirani has already booked December 25 next year as the release date of this film that marks his second collaboration with Aamir post the mega hit 3 Idiots.

Thanks majoni for the article👏
Originally posted by pvrr

But m very  happy Sushant is working with  experienced and  very popular  actors like  Aamir Khan and Anushka.

Yes I agree pvrr😃
Originally posted by Tazeen_Rida2004

I'm excited to see Sushant wid aamir & anushka
hope we get 1st poster of P.K. whn they start shooting...

We all excited bus ek poster ki baat hai😃
Originally posted by majoni03

i m confused. some articles say main lead and some parallel lead

I am also confused😆
Originally posted by pvrr

well said👍🏼
well no i disagree i find anushka better in diff ways and currently she is much better heroine tan any bolly actors 😆