Sushant to star with Aamir as parllel hero (pg.47) - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Ashu re to be frank this cutie pie looked more of Sushita's cutie doll than Arman's πŸ˜†...He had so much resemblence of Sush n Anki in him..No wonder they loved him πŸ˜‰
And go go Ashu u can do it πŸ˜†..

Jai,
@red...agree with you completely!
When I first saw the pic I thought how much Aahan (Soham) looks just like Sushita's son.😊
If I didn't know better, I would swear he was their child!!!😊

Even Kareena did not come to PR this time, last minute changes sent her to PunarVivah sets...PR is not popular like before now..Its in a mess thanks to Ekta...
..Not sure what happened betwee Ekta and Kareena that they changed plan at the last moment..Hence I think RK was not seen anywhere near PR area I guess..πŸ˜•
no actually zee wanted to promote there new shows and  these shows are not giving good trp's also... so zee wanted to promote there show through RK and RK promoted his movie through zee shows...  kareena was initally also had to go to punar vivah only... i dont know why media said she will come to PR... ekta and she has some problem coz she rejected two of ekta's movie
Peekay is an upcoming comedy flick starring superstar Aaamir Khan and Anushka Sharma in the lead roles. The movie is directed by Rajkumar Hirani who will be assisted by Junior Mr Perfectionist, son of Aamir Khan "Junaid Khan" who is all set to debut in Bollywood.

Sushant to act with Aamir Khan

Sunday, September 9th 2012, 02:08 AM

New Delhi, Sept. 9 -- It has already been reported that Rajkumar Hirani's upcoming film, P.K. is a two-hero project. While Aamir Khan and Anushka Sharma have already signed the big-ticket venture, speculations have been rife about who would play the parallel lead in Vidhu Vinod Chopra's production.

Although several names such as actors Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and Imran Khan have been doing the rounds, it's television actor Sushant Singh Rajput who has managed to bag the role.

"Sushant is finalised to star alongside Aamir. Raju and Vidhu sir felt that Sushant fits the part in terms of looks as well as talent," says a source.

Sushant is currently busy wrapping up Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che, in which he is playing the lead. "After he finishes shooting for it in a couple of months, he will focus entirely on P.K." says the source.

Thanks RBAA dear for the article re πŸ˜Š..
Ah it took me some time to find the thread it self πŸ˜†..Its chaos out here in the forum..Hope mods accept our request Ashu dear made to make this a sticky thread..Waiting for it πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks RBAA for the article😊
thnks RBAA   for the art!!!!!

Thanks RBAA dear for the article re πŸ˜Š..
Ah it took me some time to find the thread it self πŸ˜†..Its chaos out here in the forum..Hope mods accept our request Ashu dear made to make this a sticky thread..Waiting for it πŸ˜ƒ

@jai                           yes jai  utter chaos!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/discussion/sushant-singh-rajput-peekay-aamir-and-anushka
Ah so much going on and here KPC looks in mess with no permand all πŸ˜•