Rajput has been finalised
to play the parallel lead in
Aamir khan starrer 'P.K'
#zoOmTV
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: poas

ZOOM TV conform in BTOWN news sushant has been finalised as parallel lead in PK😃 

Yayyy
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
taz i m also dancing from morning

Originally posted by: poas

taz i m also dancing from morning

Saare Sushantians ka yehi haal hai😉😆
.Jen. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW that is a great news! All the best to Sushant for all his future endeavours!
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Article on PK-
After striking gold at the Box Office in December 2009 with 3 Idiots, the team of Aamir Khan and director Rajkumar Hirani are back once again with their next titled P.K. However, what's interesting is the fact that just like 3 Idiots, P.K. too will have a Christmas release in December 2013.

Interestingly, the director has booked his release date even before the shoot of the film has begun. Rajkumar Hirani, who will also be producing P.K. , has specially booked the release date of 25 December 2013 as he wants to stick to his 3 Idiots lucky date.

P.K. will have Aamir Khan paired opposite Anushka Sharma for the first time ever. It's also going to be the first Rajkumar Hirani film which will be shot abroad in Hungary.

Looks like Aamir and Raju are all set to recreate Box Office history yet again with P.K. in Christmas 2013.
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he  ya!!!      guys  yes truly what a news!    and btw  went to the link    jai gave  n thoda bhashan diya😉   baad me anshi ka advice padha  re the bashing  but ab   jo feel kiya likha   woh accha hai to hai kya  kare ... control nahi hota...😉.

but really  before bashing these people should study a few facts na      firstly it is hiranis film who is a perfectionist himself    without a hardcore script he  will not think also of doing it .. same case with amir i mean that man is perfection persoinified     he will go any lengths to make the film a success  then there is anushka    who has been praised by many even madhuri...n she is the heartthrob of many  now when all these factors come together how can a film flop with only sush presence in it?  and god forbid aise hota hai to akele sush ka fault kaise hoga?     n ppl dont get it getting an opportunity lk this at this juncture of his career where he left tv a year ago  to dabble in bw  got  a role in a vgood banner   entirely   on his own after an audition.   does not have any sort of a godfather   in this industry.  and yet he is offered  films by big ph  even before his work is seen  (   even we fans r pining ... jan kab aayega).    does this all not put any tubelight   in the bashers head ?   i mean seriousllly...

*pheww*       nyway guys    hame kya?    w r happy  celebrating  no?

aise hi sush ki success     din  dooni    raat choguni  badhati jaye     *   putting kala tikka*!

aur hame uski khub saari super films dekhne ko mile!
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
rasika ji tabhi toh jaalan ho rahi hai logo ko 😆

Originally posted by: fansush

he  ya!!!      guys  yes truly what a news!    and btw  went to the link    jai gave  n thoda bhashan diya😉   baad me anshi ka advice padha  re the bashing  but ab   jo feel kiya likha   woh accha hai to hai kya  kare ... control nahi hota...😉.

but really  before bashing these people should study a few facts na      firstly it is hiranis film who is a perfectionist himself    without a hardcore script he  will not think also of doing it .. same case with amir i mean that man is perfection persoinified     he will go any lengths to make the film a success  then there is anushka    who has been praised by many even madhuri...n she is the heartthrob of many  now when all these factors come together how can a film flop with only sush presence in it?  and god forbid aise hota hai to akele sush ka fault kaise hoga?     n ppl dont get it getting an opportunity lk this at this juncture of his career where he left tv a year ago  to dabble in bw  got  a role in a vgood banner   entirely   on his own after an audition.   does not have any sort of a godfather   in this industry.  and yet he is offered  films by big ph  even before his work is seen  (   even we fans r pining ... jan kab aayega).    does this all not put any tubelight   in the bashers head ?   i mean seriousllly...

*pheww*       nyway guys    hame kya?    w r happy  celebrating  no?

aise hi sush ki success     din  dooni    raat choguni  badhati jaye     *   putting kala tikka*!

aur hame uski khub saari super films dekhne ko mile!

👍🏼@ bold :