HT [M] - Must Watch - PR

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

PAVITRA RISHTA

The day has finally arrived for Purvi and Arjun to get married. All the preparations have been made and their love story is finally about to see a happy ending.

ZEE TV 9 pm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

na_61611 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is it true? And if its true I am sooo happyyy for arvi <3
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
is it true??? and is it zee tv tag line??? if true then i m too happy😃
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can you tell me where you saw this update? thanks...
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I have come to the conclusion that there will be no wedding at all.  I believe Purvi will go missing.  

Asha has to go to SA in the upcoming weeks.  Rithvik was suppose to go with her but then they changed it to Sumit.  First thought it was because RD is on JDJ and couldn't go.  But I think its also because ARVI wouldnt' be together at the time.   Sumit is going because Inshi isn't together either.  

Therefore Arjun will not marry Ovi and Purvi will not be around for a while.  We get to watch depressed ARjun on the search for his Purvi and more crying Archana.  Soham will be the one to find her and bring her back.

More boring dragged out drama.  Still no happiness.  No love.  Such pain.
archverma10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ampliphy

I have come to the conclusion that there will be no wedding at all.  I believe Purvi will go missing.  

Asha has to go to SA in the upcoming weeks.  Rithvik was suppose to go with her but then they changed it to Sumit.  First thought it was because RD is on JDJ and couldn't go.  But I think its also because ARVI wouldnt' be together at the time.   Sumit is going because Inshi isn't together either.  

Therefore Arjun will not marry Ovi and Purvi will not be around for a while.  We get to watch depressed ARjun on the search for his Purvi and more crying Archana.  Soham will be the one to find her and bring her back.

More boring dragged out drama.  Still no happiness.  No love.  Such pain.

This sounds crazy but I hope you are right. We will take anything..anything at all..just no Arjun Ovi wedding
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ashas concert only for 1 day  so not a big time  may be more than 3day she will missing  for on shoot  so not a big deal for vast missing and rithvik jdj ,,he manage last may be 1 month  so there is no problem. Edited by TALIRAlinda - 11 years ago
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: archverma10

This sounds crazy but I hope you are right. We will take anything..anything at all..just no Arjun Ovi wedding

Count me in too Archana.
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archverma10

We are so desperate we will take this too as long as no CC wedding. Maybe Purvi didnt run away, it is CC I who did something to her so Purvi doesn't show up.. who knows.. that CC is capable of anything.. moreover we have 3 CC's now in the picture.. take a pick.. (ovi, Punni, and maybe Teju..as per the precap, who is annoyed too now)..
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ameilia

Count me in too Archana.

Me too, anything but an Arjun and Ovi wedding, hurts me to even say their names together, yuck!
If there is to be no Arjun Purvi wedding at present, let Purvi run away but Arjun cannot marry Ovi!