Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

When Salman objected to Sushant being given rest.. (Page 8)

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
i realy dnt wanna discus it with u aanyat...ppl here discussng ki how inhuman he is..that only shws how human they themselvs r...we are just watching as viewer..only they knws wat happening inside ...if he thought his back ache wasnt serious,than he must hav felt it..nt only him acc. to sme so calld article mahi n othrs thought th same..nw othr thing they saying karni bharni..n karma...n ya nne of them objectd ths seasn..wth! y shud they object..wen they can clearly see that the girl is seriously injured...

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
After knwing the whole aunty drama...im saying all ths..a new id to prove ur point...All n all it was the fault of that fan ..who took everything out in ths way...Aisa toh hai nai ki sushant ne kbi kuch kaha hi nai hoga..its just he din shared wat he felt with a fan...n it din came out publically...You ppl dislike/hate him ...n u just hav got a point to drag n call him inhuman, cheap nd watever..try to look in ur collars...
nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Some fans here r really blind fans,while defending their fav celebrity,they will attack other celebrity & member...& then when they get same dose from others,they say it's inhuman LOL

I m isha fan too...but saying sushant's back injury was just a normal problem & isha's problem is serious problem is a joke...

No one was faking their injury...Nothing wrong in defending your fav,but don't say other celebrity injury was nothing infront of ur fav celebrity injury...

if isha was not partner of salman & someone else used to be his partner this season,then these same fan will say isha's problem is normal.LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SudhaSangeetNxtRockstar..aanyakunatdesicrowd-Chandramukhi-Khushi.ana56

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sentiments

No other contestant thought about Sushant injury to be not serious like Salman told to his fans last season. It was ONLY he made his fans to spread like that  in name of aunty. Infact many Salman fans made topic saying Sushant should have performed inspite of injury that week and not to take break as it is not fair on part of competition, but now same are saying Isha should take rest. So much hypocrisy!

Mahi and others had problem of Sushant coming back because they thought it was unfair of him to come back after week break. I mean, you guys can loose respect when Rithvik told it is unfair to Isha to come back after a week break, but others shouldn't loose respect when Salman says same?!

So much of double standards! 
pls loose respect for salman ... u have full right to do so ...carry on ...its not gonna affect him at all ... i dnt think i have said that i lost respect for rithvik nywere...wat he said was his pov not a crime or sin ...were ill call him inhuman n will mark over his character...wat i found weird in rithvik's statement was he himself is a wc entrant who came after 7 weeks ...plus he said absence of his choreographer for one week hardly matters ...that was weird for me n i said wat i said ...but that doent mean ki i think arey rithvik mai toh insaniyat hi nai hai !!! bullshit
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Some fans here r really blind fans,while defending their fav celebrity,they will attack other celebrity & member...& then when they get same dose from others,they say it's inhuman LOL

I m isha fan too...but saying sushant's back injury was just a normal problem & isha's problem is serious problem is a joke...

No one was faking their injury...Nothing wrong in defending your fav,but don't say other celebrity injury was nothing infront of ur fav celebrity injury...

if isha was not partner of salman & someone else used to be his partner this season,then these same fan will say isha's problem is normal.LOL
u should stop contradicting ppl indirectly...ur attitude was weird toward me from day 1 ... an advice!!!
nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmangirl

u should stop contradicting ppl indirectly...ur attitude was weird toward me from day 1 ... an advice!!!

@bold

Lol...ask from any other Isha-Salman fan or members from other section in IF,if my behaviour with any of them is weird or rude LOL

who the hell r u,just a blind fan...keep ur advice to urself.

If anyone say anything against salman,then they r weird & if you make fun of other celebrity injury,then we should praise you...is it? LOL

Edited by nishu786 - 07 September 2012 at 1:55am
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishu786

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by salmangirl

@bold

Lol...ask from any other Isha-Salman fan or members from other section in IF,if my behaviour with any of them is weird or rude LOL

who the hell r u,just a blind fan...keep ur advice to urself.

If anyone say anything against salman,then they r weird & if you make fun of other celebrity injury,then we should praise you...is it? LOL

calling an injury  minor ...and making fun is poles apart ...try to make out the difference [email protected] that shows how weird you are and how much you can be ...i remembr i just commented in AT that giving spoilers is not a big deal n it was directed toward the other person n not even u ...n there u jumped in n contradicted me for the first tym with ur attitude that "If u dont know i was the one who used to give spoilers on BB" ...so !!! wat was the big deal again !!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index