Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

When Salman objected to Sushant being given rest.. (Page 7)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -desigirl-

lol .. anyways
they're humans and it's a competition .. they go under a lot of pressure and if in some moment or the other they get angry and speak out its normal .. no one is God here everyone is going to look for their own good ... but of course .. only Salman wants to win na so only he says stuff i totally get it Big smile
no wonder the only choreographer that is praised by everyone is salman ... aise hi todhi na karan will say you need to sit in my seat .. and aise todhi na every celeb will praise salmans humility and down to earth personality... all must be bribed by salman Wink ... haven't heard such praises for other celebs.. those prolly dont bribe... Big smile

i pray salman never changes and may his work pay off .. wish he gets what he deserves this time ... pray for the win Star

@red: I wonder why this same understanding was not extended to Ankita Lokhande last season when she, in a moment of desperation and disappointment at being eliminated prematurely, spoke out in an avi just after her elimination? Even Madhuri and the judges understood it and dismissed it. The whole forum bashed her for it, and even in this season people have brought in that incident and ridiculed her in various threads. Even Jai is never spared for his blunt words and opinions.

Aur yahan to Salman made malicious rumours against a sick person, made fun of him in videos, and yet people are justifying saying he is HUMAN' or in anger and it was normal? Wow.

My intention is not to bring up the incidences of last season or DID, I'm just wondering why an approach, a thought is not followed both ways? What goes for Salman, why does the same not go for Ankita or other celebrities? Why are they bashed, especially when their 'crimes' are actually less petty than Salman, if analysed?

Well, each to his own, but in my books, lack of empathy is far worse than attitude or lack of sportsman spirit. Salman's behavior is NOT being 'human' at all. Not bcos he protested against Sushant's reinclusion and being given rest for a week, but rather bcos of the malicious comments and rumour mongering of last season, never clarifying or taking back his comments through those same fans (the whole 'Aunty fiasco') and making fun of a sick person in the IF video. According to me, being HUMAN means empathizing with those in pain, even if you are not on good terms with them, even if you are competing with them. Everyone on the sets of JDJ 4 knew that Sushant was performing wearing a belt and taking injections of pain killers before performing- him undergoing magnet therapy was even shown in the one of the JDJ avis. Fine, you have problems with him being allowed in the competition, okay, but at least don't spread rumours or make fun of him. For those who don't know, Sushant's back problems continued even after JDJ 4 ended.

@blue: And I pray that Salman has changed after last season and realised what it means to be intense back pain (since he himself was hurt this time) , and will never scorn at an ailing person again. On the same note, I hope he takes care of himself, and same goes for Isha too.

Edited by nikitagmc - 06 September 2012 at 3:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbly143MyLoveSuVaSudhaSangeetNxtRockstar..lunza-Priya-

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GayabCat-

ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Taking a week off for a dislocated elbow is totally a diffrnt thing...while taking a week off for a minor back ache is another...watever he said he was rite at his part...
If the case was so..salman shud have also took rest for his ligament tear last seasn..n a week off also ths year aftr his back spasm..
Now bang on ur heads with each other...bash salman..bash me..bash isha also..n object against her..do watevr u want...
Sme ppl here writing books over how inhuman he is..look at urself!
MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Ppl here compairing isha's dislocatd fracturd elbow with sushant's low back ache...a normal problm most of us face in our daily lyf..
.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
It depends now Confused
aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmangirl

Ppl here compairing isha's dislocatd fracturd elbow with sushant's low back ache...a normal problm most of us face in our daily lyf..

it's sad when people let their love for a celebrity come in the way of basic humanity... i can understand ur frustration at salman-isha getting virtually attacked all the time... it is sad to see some people terming isha's injury as a means to attain sympathy... but in ur attempt to defend them u are starting to sound more and more like the people u are fighting with... how can u be so sure it was a 'minor' back problem? are u sushant's doctor? do u have personal access to his medical records? if he took 1 week rest from JDJ at the peak of the competition, then it's obvious that there was a serious problem... it's inhuman to compare one person's suffering to another... if u can empathize with isha and salman's pain, why is it so difficult to empathize with sushant's?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbly143SudhaSangeetNxtRockstar..ana56nishu786-Chandramukhi-Khushi.-Priya-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index