Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

When Salman objected to Sushant being given rest.. (Page 4)

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmangirl

Nishu do you hav any of the video clip nd or ny othr article that say so..or ur just cooking ur own stories...i hav also watched last season..none of the choreographrs objected about sushant getting so..they are nt that heartless..

wow...if this same article was praising salman,then you used to believe this article,right? 

No one will ever say anything in camera in such shows...they will be disqualified.

you ppl only believe those news which talk good abt salman.

Most choreographers objected for giving rest to sushant last season...

And,why i need to cook story against salman?...you can give him that much importance,i don't.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iamalfaomegaana56

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Nishu do you hav any of the video clip nd or ny othr article that say so..or ur just cooking ur own stories...i hav also watched last season..none of the choreographrs objected about sushant getting so..they are nt that heartless..

@bold & underline
You wanted article,atleast you will believe IF article LOL...i don't know what show u were watching last seaon LOL

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa: A Twist in the Tale..

Thursday, February 24, 2011 | 5:35:35 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 96 Comments
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa: A Twist in the Tale..

With Sushant Singh Rajput getting back into action after a week's break, the judges were forced to take a major decision!! What is it? Read to know..

It's yet another 'Kaante Ki Takkar' on the stage of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa as the struggle to get closer to the Grand Finale continues.. 

But to begin with, let's tell all the readers thatSushant Singh Rajput who had decided to opt out of the contest last week is ready to flex his muscles and continue dancing this week!! He apparently took Madhuri's advice in the right stead and got back after taking a week long rest.

But we hear that this decision of Sushant, did not go well with the other contestants as he eventually got more time to rehearse.. 

Our source states, "There was some huge drama wherein few of the contestants and their choreographers protested against this decision, but all was in vain". 

With no points coming from the judges last week, Sushant had to save his skin by performing in the Face-Off round. Yana Guptafound herself in the bottom along with Sushant. 

However, there is yet another twist awaiting the viewers. 

"Sushant and Yana performed exceedingly well in the face-off round, and this left the judges in dilemma. Madhuri announced that she is clueless as to what to do, and wants to buy some time so that she could discuss with the other two judges. After a brief talk, the judges decided that they would declare the coming week as a 'No Elimination Week' as they both were inseparable when it came to the class of performance they delivered", adds our source. 

The contestants were made to believe that the judges had a Veto Power given to them, wherein they can declare any one week to be a No elimination week. The leads of Sony's new fiction show Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar, Manish Tulsiyani and Shambhavi Sharma will also be seen. 

The next week's episode will see the dashing R. Madhavan and the ravishing Kangna Ranautcapturing centre stage as celebrity guests. They came over for the promotion of their upcoming movie 'Tanu Weds Manu'.. 

What's more, we hear that Sushant Singh Rajput made full use of the 'Lifeline' given to him and secured yet another 'Perfect 30'.. 

The Grand Finale of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa will be aired on March 8th. The Finale will be between the top 3 contestants..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
@nishu read my commnt wat i said...this is the same TOI that published rubbish bout him.. firstly this than his linkup wid yana nd than breakup..he put a status nd xpressed that he was upset with it n he mentiond TOI only.. u must be believing all ths article things..acc. to u articles r 100 % rite..but I dnt sry..i wud rathr trust wat he says..nd yes i give that much importance ..y everybdy bthring bout it..
nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

@nishu read my commnt wat i said...this is the same TOI that published rubbish bout him.. firstly this than his linkup wid yana nd than breakup..he put a status nd xpressed that he was upset with it n he mentiond TOI only.. u must be believing all ths article things..acc. to u articles r 100 % rite..but I dnt sry..i wud rathr trust wat he says..nd yes i give that much importance ..y everybdy bthring bout it..

it's ok if u don't trust timesofindia...but atleast you will trust india-forum articles.

i posted above tellybuzz article...pls give a look to underline words.

I m their fan too...but not blind fan...no one is perfect.

Edited by nishu786 - 05 September 2012 at 8:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iamalfaomega

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Where is his name ? hmm! so this is ur proof?
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Call me a blind fan..call me a stalker watever i dnt care...wat is wrng ..is wrng... from ur pov article is rite..ok ..i think its wrng...no need to contradict me..
MysticAura Goldie
MysticAura
MysticAura

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
just remove salman from all the succeeding seasons of the show...
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Well , I am not even going to talk about "sources" like unit hand , or "insider sources"  etc ..
because , hey .. there is no way of verifying  their authencity , right ? 

But I totally lost respect for Salman as a person last season when :

1) He used his fans to spread malicious rumours about sushant faking his back injury to avoid the lindy hop challenge . 
This was privately confirmed by salman fans themselves .  
This is like the biggest "open secret" amongst both Salman and Sushant fans who were part of the forum last year ..
Everyone is well aware of the "aunty fiasco".

2) He openly mocked sushant's back injury in the India-forums video interview of him and yana.

In both cases .. I am not going by some article or an anonymous source..

lol.. what amuses me is how certain people who questioned sushant's selection as a contestant and whether he deserved to win or not because of his dance training are now Isha's biggest fans and are rooting for her ..
Isha toh is ten times more trained than sushant ..
And I wont even get into the lack of empathy shown or the comments made when Sushant didnt perform and when he came back after skipping a week due to his injury.

(And when I say , certain people , I mean certain people  , I am NOT generalizing an entire fan group here)

Seriously , the hypocrisy stuns me .

Anyways , I wish Isha a speedy recovery . Even last season 
 Daya , Shekhar and Sushant got injured and missed a week , and had to perform in face-offs .. Dont see why Isha shouldnt get another chance.

Edited by lunza - 05 September 2012 at 9:26am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

avniraoSudhaSangeetJin.ana56ProudSushantiannikitagmcU-No-Poo-x-Reshu-x-ChannaMereya-Priya-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index