Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

When Salman objected to Sushant being given rest.. (Page 3)

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Sleepy

iamalfaomega Senior Member

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Everyday a new doubleminded cheap person is born here...to bash salman..nd support such stuff which is against him..Times of india..i remember a status of salman were he expressed his anger against this media last year..coz one by one they were publishing bullshit about him..And now the same media is writing all the good things about him ths season..Such a crap..i rather trust him..than ths fake news material..if he wud hav said that..he wud never hav boycotted this TOI..

Edited by salmangirl - 05 September 2012 at 6:32am
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Even though its an old article but still it showed the true face of the channel.

I've NO objection that they have given one week rest to Isha.She is badly injured and she definitely needs to be cured first.Health is more imp than the show.

But the channel could have given the same chance to other contestants too who were injured or fell sick during the show.
But they never did that.Rules should be equally applied to all but seems here it tells a diff story.Its all lies with the channel and PH.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iamalfaomega

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
I do not really know anything about last season so cannot comment on anything related to it but of what i have seen of Salman this season - i find him to be a very Dignified and Hardworking man so for me this Article is shocking rather because i really don't think that if he would have said that then he would have stayed in the show after the same happening to Isha. And by what @Salmangirl is saying i feel that he is in fact quite angry with these guys publishing fake things about him and in such a case where the Person on whom the article is written about claims that the article is fake then the article gets a zero value because all the things written in it are not identified by the "subject".

So for me this article has no value. ( Going by Salmangirl's comment about Salman saying that this article is fake and also going by the fact that Salman does not seem to be such a man of what i have seen of him this season)
nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi.

I do not really know anything about last season so cannot comment on anything related to it but of what i have seen of Salman this season - i find him to be a very Dignified and Hardworking man so for me this Article is shocking rather because i really don't think that if he would have said that then he would have stayed in the show after the same happening to Isha. And by what @Salmangirl is saying i feel that he is in fact quite angry with these guys publishing fake things about him and in such a case where the Person on whom the article is written about claims that the article is fake then the article gets a zero value because all the things written in it are not identified by the "subject".

So for me this article has no value. ( Going by Salmangirl's comment about Salman saying that this article is fake and also going by the fact that Salman does not seem to be such a man of what i have seen of him this season)

@khushi

How you can say that article has zero value?...most choreographers from past season r in current season too...Isha's case is similar to sushant's case last season.

you urself admitted that u don't have idea abt last season...but i watched last season...

Sushant didn't performed due to back injury...& during elimination sushant & salman were in bottom 2.

many choreographers objected on judges decision to give rest to susant ,that included Salman too.

Later on judges saved sushant by using veto.

This article is true...but at the same time i m happy that this season all choreographers r supporting Isha & not complaining against judges decision of giving her rest.

Khushi.

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by Khushi.

@khushi

How you can say that article has zero value?...most choreographers from past season r in current season too...Isha's case is similar to sushant's case last season.

I am saying that it has Zero Value by Banking mainly on @Salmangirl's comment that Salman has claimed that this article is untrue and he never objected to any such thing.

you urself admitted that u don't have idea abt last season...but i watched last season...

Sushant didn't performed due to back injury...& during elimination sushant & salman were in bottom 2.

many choreographers objected on judges decision to give rest to susant ,that included Salman too.

Later on judges saved sushant by using veto.

This article is true...but at the same time i m happy that this season all choreographers r supporting Isha & not complaining against judges decision of giving her rest.

Oh! Was that the case? Then take back my words about the article. I stated that comment by solely banking on a User's comment.Smile

Edited by Khushi. - 05 September 2012 at 8:14am

nishu786

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Nishu do you hav any of the video clip nd or ny othr article that say so..or ur just cooking ur own stories...i hav also watched last season..none of the choreographrs objected about sushant getting so..they are nt that heartless..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index