Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

When Salman objected to Sushant being given rest.. (Page 10)

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by -desigirl-

lol .. anyways
they're humans and it's a competition .. they go under a lot of pressure and if in some moment or the other they get angry and speak out its normal .. no one is God here everyone is going to look for their own good ... but of course .. only Salman wants to win na so only he says stuff i totally get it Big smile
no wonder the only choreographer that is praised by everyone is salman ... aise hi todhi na karan will say you need to sit in my seat .. and aise todhi na every celeb will praise salmans humility and down to earth personality... all must be bribed by salman Wink ... haven't heard such praises for other celebs.. those prolly dont bribe... Big smile

i pray salman never changes and may his work pay off .. wish he gets what he deserves this time ... pray for the win Star

@red: I wonder why this same understanding was not extended to Ankita Lokhande last season when she, in a moment of desperation and disappointment at being eliminated prematurely, spoke out in an avi just after her elimination? Even Madhuri and the judges understood it and dismissed it. The whole forum bashed her for it, and even in this season people have brought in that incident and ridiculed her in various threads. Even Jai is never spared for his blunt words and opinions.

Aur yahan to Salman made malicious rumours against a sick person, made fun of him in videos, and yet people are justifying saying he is HUMAN' or in anger and it was normal? Wow.

My intention is not to bring up the incidences of last season or DID, I'm just wondering why an approach, a thought is not followed both ways? What goes for Salman, why does the same not go for Ankita or other celebrities? Why are they bashed, especially when their 'crimes' are actually less petty than Salman, if analysed?

Well, each to his own, but in my books, lack of empathy is far worse than attitude or lack of sportsman spirit. Salman's behavior is NOT being 'human' at all. Not bcos he protested against Sushant's reinclusion and being given rest for a week, but rather bcos of the malicious comments and rumour mongering of last season, never clarifying or taking back his comments through those same fans (the whole 'Aunty fiasco') and making fun of a sick person in the IF video. According to me, being HUMAN means empathizing with those in pain, even if you are not on good terms with them, even if you are competing with them. Everyone on the sets of JDJ 4 knew that Sushant was performing wearing a belt and taking injections of pain killers before performing- him undergoing magnet therapy was even shown in the one of the JDJ avis. Fine, you have problems with him being allowed in the competition, okay, but at least don't spread rumours or make fun of him. For those who don't know, Sushant's back problems continued even after JDJ 4 ended.

@blue: And I pray that Salman has changed after last season and realised what it means to be intense back pain (since he himself was hurt this time) , and will never scorn at an ailing person again. On the same note, I hope he takes care of himself, and same goes for Isha too.

because ankita is always like that .. the whole time she seems stuck up .. in every interview and not just in some moment of anger
even Jai .. he keeps blabbering the same stuff every year whenever he gets out .. not just in JDJ but in DID too .. blaming the poor kid saying he won coz of looks . saying the winner is not versatile etc etc every year the same thing

i understand that they do it once but not the whole time and if you see my posts last season i never objected about sushants comeback or said he doesn't deserve to be there coz he's trained or whatever 

this week Isha got zero marks so i don't think it's totally unfair that she can rest and come back because it's her loss .. she now has to get double votes to get saved and you never know what happens next week ... maybe it's impossible to save her so i don't know why people are saying it's unfair .. i'm sure isha's not resting but extremely worried for next week 

salman knows what pain is .. he didn't have to wait for his back pain this season to understand .. since the did days he has had pain don't know why this comment Confused

oh and i didn't see or don't rmr the video your on about ., in which video did Salman make fun of Sushant?

and lastly .. the whole aunty thing .. well even i laugh at that and i totally understand members reacting at that like they did .. even if i wasn't a salman fan i would react like that too .. but i don't know why people have to blame salman about that .. that was just some stupid fans and their stupid ideas Ouch now salman has to pay for it and i really get mad at that Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMT.-Chandramukhi--GayabCat-

ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-

efsun Senior Member
efsun
efsun

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

The unit-hand adds, "Even Yana's choreographer Salman expressed his displeasure about Sushant's re-entry. Others like Meiyang Chang maintained a diplomatic stance and left the final decision on the judges".

As per latest update from the show sets, Sushant Singh Rajput and Yana Gupta have landed in the danger zone. Stay tuned and we shall update you on who gets eliminated.""""

I wonder who will raise objections this year.
SEEMS LIKE THIS IS A ROUTINE TAMASHA WITH JHALAK DIKHLA JAA
[/QUOTE]

I said "What goes around. comes around " for Salman - Isha

Edited by efsun - 08 September 2012 at 8:11am
FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

honestly am getting fed up having this post coming under my post in 1st page just to see the hilarious comments here, but like wise this is old news, and i dont think salman said that and move on in life, leave the past in the past, and worry about the future Approve

@ bold, so am i  Sleepy

There's no point in picking up the past and fighting over that. This season, as far as i know, no contestants objected to it , did they? So just leave it and CHILL ! Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GayabCat-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThatOneGal

Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

honestly am getting fed up having this post coming under my post in 1st page just to see the hilarious comments here, but like wise this is old news, and i dont think salman said that and move on in life, leave the past in the past, and worry about the futureApprove

@ bold, so am i Sleepy
There's no point in picking up the past and fighting over that. This season, as far as i know,no contestants objected to it , did they? So just leave it and CHILL !

So true. Gttn fed up nw with it
Thank god this yrs contestant nt like this this season
ashiti Senior Member

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index