Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nishu786

@bold

Lol...ask from any other Isha-Salman fan or members from other section in IF,if my behaviour with any of them is weird or rude ðŸ˜†

who the hell r u,just a blind fan...keep ur advice to urself.

If anyone say anything against salman,then they r weird & if you make fun of other celebrity injury,then we should praise you...is it? ðŸ˜†

calling an injury  minor ...and making fun is poles apart ...try to make out the difference ...@bold that shows how weird you are and how much you can be ...i remembr i just commented in AT that giving spoilers is not a big deal n it was directed toward the other person n not even u ...n there u jumped in n contradicted me for the first tym with ur attitude that "If u dont know i was the one who used to give spoilers on BB" ...so !!! wat was the big deal again !!!
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@salmangirl

Don't imagine things...think whatever u want...if anyone speak single word against salman,you start attacking them. This is open forum,You or ur salman don't own it.

I like salman too bcoz he is good choreographer...but blind fans like you jump on all those member who speak anything against ur fav...

Anyway you can praise salman as much as u want,but don't expect others to do same...if ppl feel he is wrong somewhere,they will say it...everyone is entitled to put their view.

Don't impose ur thoughts on other members,that salman is perfect human being & no one can talk against him in this forum.
Originally posted by: nishu786

@salmangirl

Don't imagine things...think whatever u want...if anyone speak single word against salman,you start attacking them. This is open forum,You or ur salman don't own it.

I like salman too bcoz he is good choreographer...but blind fans like you jump on all those member who speak anything against ur fav...

Anyway you can praise salman as much as u want,but don't expect others to do same...if ppl feel he is wrong somewhere,they will say it...everyone is entitled to put their view.

Don't impose ur thoughts on other members,that salman is perfect human being & no one can talk against him in this forum.

first of all im not imagining things ...ok u said it so u better accept it ..y ur running from the point.. 2nd thing ... if they think hez wrong ...then i think there was nothing wrong ...thats my view ...if everyone is entitled than im also into that everyone ..or u have made a different place for BLIND FANS in ur mind...
3rd were the hell im trying to impose my thoughts on anyone ...they are keeping their point nd im keeping mine ...all n all its u who seems more intrested in imagining things !!!!
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Guys what was the aunty controversy!
Sushant was my fave last season...wasn't active on IF then...

someone temme:)
Smebdy just advisd me that ppl lyk me shud stay away frm such dirty forum...im saying tata bye bye to this forever...keep fighting..keep banging ur heads...nd sme ppl shud have an attitude prblm checkup..advise frm a blind fan.. carry on ur bashing spree against salman..goodluck!
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
honestly am getting fed up having this post coming under my post in 1st page just to see the hilarious comments here, but like wise this is old news, and i dont think salman said that and move on in life, leave the past in the past, and worry about the future 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: salmangirl

Taking a week off for a dislocated elbow is totally a diffrnt thing...while taking a week off for a minor back ache is another...watever he said he was rite at his part...

OMG now I'm seriously doubting whether you've seen last season- Sushant had been told to take rest for a back injury cos it was serious enough to be able to lead into a SLIP DISC if ignored. Not at all an impossible scenario at all, I've seen such cases. (Yeah, I'm a medico.😃) In fact some times it leads to radicular pain radiating to arms and legs also. A backache can be something minor too and something serious too.. can't go into details here... but in Sushant's case, if it hadn't been that serious, Sushant wouldn't have been consulting one of the most reputed doctors of Mumbai and that had come in the newspapers also. I'm simply going by facts here. Most common advise for serious backache- rest + meds + belt or traction (if it is too bad)
If the case was so..salman shud have also took rest for his ligament tear last seasn..n a week off also ths year aftr his back spasm..
Who refused? I certainly didn't! Salman could have taken rest last year and he did take rest this year too- I never bashed him for that. In fact I defended Daya also when he did not perform last season cos of his back pain and many people (including Salman fans) were bashing him for that. That was long before Sushant got hurt. My views remain the the same for all. People have different levels of being able to tolerate a particular injury and I absolutely respect that- if they are not comfortable performing in illness, you cannot dismiss them by comparing with others who did take the risk of performing in illness also- it's a personal choice and risk taken!
Now bang on ur heads with each other...bash salman..bash me..bash isha also..n object against her..do watevr u want... LOL I have nothing  personal against Isha or Salman or even you as such.. infact I am not interested much in JDJ this year... I get nothing by bashing anyone and wouldn't like to waste time doing that. But what is wrong is wrong and I stand by that!
Sme ppl here writing books over how inhuman he is..look at urself!
Woah! Personal attacking!😃 When people can't get a valid logical argument, they always jump to that, don't they?😆 Exactly what 'inhuman' thing did I say? I wished Salman and Isha a quick recovery for their injuries, and I said that what Salman did last year by spreading malicious rumours about a sick person, making fun of him was wrong, and I already said that I am NOT  judging him by the fact that he objected to Sushant being given second chance- that was Salman's personal opinion. And yet I am the one who is inhuman? You call others injuries minor, disregard them, I criticise a person who had no sympathy for someone's illness- yet I am the one who is inhuman? Fine,  I am inhuman..  and you know what, I don't care.

No point in discussing more with you anymore, I guess.

Edited by nikitagmc - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aanyakunat

it's sad when people let their love for a celebrity come in the way of basic humanity... i can understand ur frustration at salman-isha getting virtually attacked all the time... it is sad to see some people terming isha's injury as a means to attain sympathy... but in ur attempt to defend them u are starting to sound more and more like the people u are fighting with... how can u be so sure it was a 'minor' back problem? are u sushant's doctor? do u have personal access to his medical records? if he took 1 week rest from JDJ at the peak of the competition, then it's obvious that there was a serious problem... it's inhuman to compare one person's suffering to another... if u can empathize with isha and salman's pain, why is it so difficult to empathize with sushant's?

bharti ke timepe ye  basic humanity knha gyi thi 😆 she has many health   prob , its not  easy for her  to  doing   those  stuff , its   painfull  for her  ...a  one actors blind fans   again again usey targate kar rhey they tab  yebasic humanity knha gyi thi 😛
 if u can empathize with   gurmeet for his minor injury   and his   pain, why is it so difficult to empathize with bhaarti ?   she  is doing hard work also 
what a double standard   , hypocricy  blind   fan accusing others  to being a   blind fan  ðŸĪŠðŸ˜†
msk fans  talking  about    humanity 😆Edited by chochokamurabba - 11 years ago
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

@red: I wonder why this same understanding was not extended to Ankita Lokhande last season when she, in a moment of desperation and disappointment at being eliminated prematurely, spoke out in an avi just after her elimination? Even Madhuri and the judges understood it and dismissed it. The whole forum bashed her for it, and even in this season people have brought in that incident and ridiculed her in various threads. Even Jai is never spared for his blunt words and opinions.

Aur yahan to Salman made malicious rumours against a sick person, made fun of him in videos, and yet people are justifying saying he is HUMAN' or in anger and it was normal? Wow.

My intention is not to bring up the incidences of last season or DID, I'm just wondering why an approach, a thought is not followed both ways? What goes for Salman, why does the same not go for Ankita or other celebrities? Why are they bashed, especially when their 'crimes' are actually less petty than Salman, if analysed?

Well, each to his own, but in my books, lack of empathy is far worse than attitude or lack of sportsman spirit. Salman's behavior is NOT being 'human' at all. Not bcos he protested against Sushant's reinclusion and being given rest for a week, but rather bcos of the malicious comments and rumour mongering of last season, never clarifying or taking back his comments through those same fans (the whole 'Aunty fiasco') and making fun of a sick person in the IF video. According to me, being HUMAN means empathizing with those in pain, even if you are not on good terms with them, even if you are competing with them. Everyone on the sets of JDJ 4 knew that Sushant was performing wearing a belt and taking injections of pain killers before performing- him undergoing magnet therapy was even shown in the one of the JDJ avis. Fine, you have problems with him being allowed in the competition, okay, but at least don't spread rumours or make fun of him. For those who don't know, Sushant's back problems continued even after JDJ 4 ended.

@blue: And I pray that Salman has changed after last season and realised what it means to be intense back pain (since he himself was hurt this time) , and will never scorn at an ailing person again. On the same note, I hope he takes care of himself, and same goes for Isha too.

because ankita is always like that .. the whole time she seems stuck up .. in every interview and not just in some moment of anger
even Jai .. he keeps blabbering the same stuff every year whenever he gets out .. not just in JDJ but in DID too .. blaming the poor kid saying he won coz of looks . saying the winner is not versatile etc etc every year the same thing

i understand that they do it once but not the whole time and if you see my posts last season i never objected about sushants comeback or said he doesn't deserve to be there coz he's trained or whatever 

this week Isha got zero marks so i don't think it's totally unfair that she can rest and come back because it's her loss .. she now has to get double votes to get saved and you never know what happens next week ... maybe it's impossible to save her so i don't know why people are saying it's unfair .. i'm sure isha's not resting but extremely worried for next week 

salman knows what pain is .. he didn't have to wait for his back pain this season to understand .. since the did days he has had pain don't know why this comment ðŸ˜•

oh and i didn't see or don't rmr the video your on about ., in which video did Salman make fun of Sushant?

and lastly .. the whole aunty thing .. well even i laugh at that and i totally understand members reacting at that like they did .. even if i wasn't a salman fan i would react like that too .. but i don't know why people have to blame salman about that .. that was just some stupid fans and their stupid ideas  now salman has to pay for it and i really get mad at that ðŸĪĒ