Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
@lunza wat is this aunty fiasco...im asking ths question frm the tym i hav joind ths forum...will u tell me..wat actualy happnd..anothr thing..blaming him for the stupidities done by his fans is grt.
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-salmangirl

Where is his name ? hmm! so this is ur proof?

you have short term memory problem or what?

Read ur comment which you posted in previous page 

"Nishu do you hav any of the video clip nd or ny othr article that say so..or ur just cooking ur own stories...i hav also watched last season..none of the choreographrs objected about sushant getting so..they are nt that heartless.. "

@bold

you only said none of choreographers objected...& in IF article which i posted it was clearly mentioned that few contestants & choreographers objected (so salman may be in that group).

I proved you wrong  by India-forum article that few choreographers tried to object judges decision of giving rest to sushant & you claimed none of choreographer objected (see undeline words).

Anyway can't argue with blind fans any more who can't see any fault in their fav celebrity...
Edited by nishu786 - 11 years ago
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There is a difference between may be and actually is...And pls dnt argue with a blind fan..no one invitd u to do so..ths forum wud nt have been so defamed..if ppl wud hav come here xpress their pov nd respect othrs..But all the tym they need to contradict n put others down directly or indirectly..
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-lunza

2) He openly mocked sushant's back injury in the India-forums video interview of him and yana.

Why, what did he say? I didn't quite follow the 4th season so have no clue about this.

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-lunza

Well , I am not even going to talk about "sources" like unit hand , or "insider sources"  etc ..
because , hey .. there is no way of verifying  their authencity , right ? 

But I totally lost respect for Salman as a person last season when :

1) He used his fans to spread malicious rumours about sushant faking his back injury to avoid the lindy hop challenge . 
This was privately confirmed by salman fans themselves .  
This is like the biggest "open secret" amongst both Salman and Sushant fans who were part of the forum last year ..
Everyone is well aware of the "aunty fiasco".

2) He openly mocked sushant's back injury in the India-forums video interview of him and yana.

In both cases .. I am not going by some article or an anonymous source..

lol.. what amuses me is how certain people who questioned sushant's selection as a contestant and whether he deserved to win or not because of his dance training are now Isha's biggest fans and are rooting for her ..
Isha toh is ten times more trained than sushant ..
And I wont even get into the lack of empathy shown or the comments made when Sushant didnt perform and when he came back after skipping a week due to his injury.

(And when I say , certain people , I mean certain people  , I am NOT generalizing an entire fan group here)

Seriously , the hypocrisy stuns me .

Anyways , I wish Isha a speedy recovery . Even last season 
 Daya , Shekhar and Sushant got injured and missed a week , and had to perform in face-offs .. Dont see why Isha shouldnt get another chance.

@bold: don't wanna discuss at all ... i'm not even active here .. but i just wanna say that they weren't fans ... fans don't do that .. that was some fake fans betraying and making genuine fans feel bad for salman ... salman is not like that .. until you don't hear him say it directly to you you shouldnt judge the celeb but the ones who blabbered
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by--desigirl-

@bold: don't wanna discuss at all ... i'm not even active here .. but i just wanna say that they weren't fans ... fans don't do that .. that was some fake fans betraying and making genuine fans feel bad for salman ... salman is not like that .. until you don't hear him say it directly to you you shouldnt judge the celeb but the ones who blabbered

Hi Ekta . Well , I am not active here this season either ... 
As for the rest of your post , well .. suit yourself 😊 . 

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol .. anyways
they're humans and it's a competition .. they go under a lot of pressure and if in some moment or the other they get angry and speak out its normal .. no one is God here everyone is going to look for their own good ... but of course .. only Salman wants to win na so only he says stuff i totally get it 😃
no wonder the only choreographer that is praised by everyone is salman ... aise hi todhi na karan will say you need to sit in my seat .. and aise todhi na every celeb will praise salmans humility and down to earth personality... all must be bribed by salman 😉 ... haven't heard such praises for other celebs.. those prolly dont bribe... 😃

i pray salman never changes and may his work pay off .. wish he gets what he deserves this time ... pray for the win ⭐️
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup, sushant was allowed to rest for one week...but all contestants and choreo were upset...
But he wasnt spared, and was put in danger zone and was put to perform to stay in game...
Jab khud par beet ti hai tab pata chalta hai...Now salman wont say anything...
avnirao thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by--HelloHiByeBye-

Yawns why bring last yr stuff on this yr season.

Jaisi karni vaisi bharni,...last year salman showed his displeasure to sushant"s rest.and injury..this time his partner isha...was injured and rested,...