When Salman objected to Sushant being given rest..

rosylucy7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In Jhalak Dikhla Jha, Sushant too had suffered a back injury and wanted to quit the show.    And the judges asked him not to quit and allowed him not to perform for a week or so.   He too was the the top dancer in the show...with a lot of perfect 30's

At that time Salman was Yana Gupta's choreographer and he had voiced his displeasure

""""Co-contestant Mahi Vij and Yana's choreographer Salman are upset over the fact that Sushant has made a comeback on Jhalak despite not performing last week.

Though Sushant Singh Rajput did not perform in the last two episodes of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa , he will be making a comeback on this week's episode. He had a severe back injury last week and had opted out of dancing for last week's episode. The judges allowed him to take a break from dancing.

However after undergoing physiotherapy sessions for a week, Sushant is all set to strike back on the show and is ready to perform for this week's episode. He has taken heavy medication and his choreographer Shampa has given him simple dance steps which won't exert much pressure on his back.

However Sushant's entry in this week's episode has upset his co-contestants on the show. A unit-hand present on the show's shoot says, "Mahi Vij was upset with Sushant's comeback and thought it wasn't fair that he get a second chance after his non-performance last week". This could also be attributed to the fact that Sushant has been the strongest contender for all the other contestants, having scored a perfect 30 score in almost every other episode. So it's but natural that other contestants would want Sushant out to better their chances of winning the show.

The unit-hand adds, "Even Yana's choreographer Salman expressed his displeasure about Sushant's re-entry. Others like Meiyang Chang maintained a diplomatic stance and left the final decision on the judges".

As per latest update from the show sets, Sushant Singh Rajput and Yana Gupta have landed in the danger zone. Stay tuned and we shall update you on who gets eliminated.""""

I wonder who will raise objections this year.
SEEMS LIKE THIS IS A ROUTINE TAMASHA WITH JHALAK DIKHLA JAA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm seems lyk he dsnt have any objections now ðŸ˜³
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rosylucy7

In Jhalak Dikhla Jha, Sushant too had suffered a back injury and wanted to quit the show.    And the judges asked him not to quit and allowed him not to perform for a week or so.   He too was the the top dancer in the show...with a lot of perfect 30's

At that time Salman was Yana Gupta's choreographer and he had voiced his displeasure

""""Co-contestant Mahi Vij and Yana's choreographer Salman are upset over the fact that Sushant has made a comeback on Jhalak despite not performing last week.

Though Sushant Singh Rajput did not perform in the last two episodes of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa , he will be making a comeback on this week's episode. He had a severe back injury last week and had opted out of dancing for last week's episode. The judges allowed him to take a break from dancing.

However after undergoing physiotherapy sessions for a week, Sushant is all set to strike back on the show and is ready to perform for this week's episode. He has taken heavy medication and his choreographer Shampa has given him simple dance steps which won't exert much pressure on his back.

However Sushant's entry in this week's episode has upset his co-contestants on the show. A unit-hand present on the show's shoot says, "Mahi Vij was upset with Sushant's comeback and thought it wasn't fair that he get a second chance after his non-performance last week". This could also be attributed to the fact that Sushant has been the strongest contender for all the other contestants, having scored a perfect 30 score in almost every other episode. So it's but natural that other contestants would want Sushant out to better their chances of winning the show.

The unit-hand adds, "Even Yana's choreographer Salman expressed his displeasure about Sushant's re-entry. Others like Meiyang Chang maintained a diplomatic stance and left the final decision on the judges".

As per latest update from the show sets, Sushant Singh Rajput and Yana Gupta have landed in the danger zone. Stay tuned and we shall update you on who gets eliminated.""""

I wonder who will raise objections this year.
SEEMS LIKE THIS IS A ROUTINE TAMASHA WITH JHALAK DIKHLA JAA

ok im going ill write an article that isha got a week off ...nd A UNIT HAND ADDS bharti was crying ki isha gots a week off because of injury ...she shud be out ... wow!!! does he come up and said that he is upset about the fact ..he is simply not one of that kind ok ...
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Its a personal opinion of a contestant. Its a competition and every body wants to win. There is nothing wrong if someone feels that the other contestants should not be given an off from performing. 
Personally I was thankful that Sushant was allowed to rest because health comes first and same goes for Isha. She has met with an accident which is quite unfortunate and Im sure she will come back with a bang just like Sushant. But I dont think Mahi and Salman showing their displeasure should be taken in a wrong way either. Its a reality show and every body wants to win. Its nothing personal.
Edited by style14 - 11 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
if you judge people, you have no time to love them

I love this quote 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yawns why bring last yr stuff on this yr season.
IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
I never liked Salman.. And never liked his and Remo's duo! Sorry .. Its my opinion.. ANd Salman Fans I also respect yours

So peace and love!
No point in digging up old skeletons. Whatever happened, that is sooo last season :P
XxshonaxX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

Yawns why bring last yr stuff on this yr season.

^^^let the past be past...i did not watch last seasons JDJ so i dont know...but maybe just maybe the article can also be fake and its just to get audience to read the article ðŸ¤¢
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How you can believe on something wen the person himself din came in front of media and said anything ...*********

Please refrain from using foul language.

Edited by gk_09 - 11 years ago