Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Happy Birthday Sanaya With FAQs DEADLINE CHANGED!!

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
A/N The posts below have additonal information

Imp Note

Hello Everyone.

A heartfelt thank you to those who have sent in their gifts and messages. We first decided on very early deadlines because we thought we'd have to revise messages and give feedback on VMs, Siggies, Avis, etc. It is entirely my fault because I am involved in a Bday-thread making project for the first time and I was being extra-cautious. But now since I am less freaked out as we are progressing and received help from some extraordinarily sweet forum members, I think we can relax. I must also add that we were asked if some could have few more days as they are working on time-consuming projects. The answer is a big "Yes." You all are sending us stuff that can be just copy-pasted to the thread. Besides, we are still working on organizing the content and the layout, so there's no point in having you send in your stuff while we won't have the time to look at them in the next few days. Accordingly, the new deadlines are:

VMs, Siggies, Avis, etc: September 12

I hope these new deadlines will compel those "lazy" members to get to work and send in something for the birthday girl!

Oh yes, one final thing: We are in talks about how to "force" SI to see her  bday thread. We are receiving some suggestions on how this can be achieved, so hopefully we'll get her to see it. 

For any further inquiries, you could leave a msg here or send a pm to any of the following IDs:

Oyster, -Neloufer-, JohnySolomonRaj and aa123.80

Thank you, Lots of love, and Get back to work!

Sonya.

Text Credit : -Drishti-

Siggies Credit -Neloufer-

We're trending #HappyBirthdaySanaya on Monday, 17th September on twitter at 9pm IST. The time for other main countries have been mentioned in the siggies. Please help spread the message because it doesn't matter how many times you tweet, its the NUMBER of different users that tweet that count more. 

Adding Indonesia : 10.30 PM

Purpose : W've trended Rabba Ve and Arnav Singh raizada worldwide before, and now its time to trend #HappyBirthdaySanaya to show Sanaya on her birthday, yet again how much we love her. 

Steps :
Don't just write #HappyBirthdaySanaya because after a while your tweets will go to twitter jail as it will be considered spamming .. make sure you write something more than that .. eg '#HappyBirthdaySanaya, we love you as Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. Keep rocking IPKKND!' etc etc. 

Time is very important .. please tweet mainly after 9pm IST. We've chosen this time bec its most suitable.. even though its towards the end of Sanaya's birthday. Max chances of it trending worldwide is around 9pm IST for IPKKND and Sanaya Irani fans. 

Re-tweet as much as possible 

Spread the message

Also keep tweeting Akshay, Karan, Abhaas and Sana regarding this. Even if they can't participate due to shooting and stuff, they can let Sanaya know about this Big smile

Okay, Now its really annoying. We have mentioned that you are supposed to PM us the wishes and Not Post them hereOuch

For Further Doubts PM JohnySolomonRaj Smile

Post Credit : -Neloufer-

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzMoNaYaRoXShreya30456JustinsBaby101zobshehSwaNia_11gunjan7_SilverLining_neha_mjhtSwaNia_2Riasachulbuli94ProngsPadsMoonyHSFA..Amira....-Ayesshhaa-..fendpakpearl..NightDragon...AngryBird.Joseph_A

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone, People had put forward a few questions in the previous thread 
Thread Link - Click Me

Here are some answers to them

When is her birthday?How old is she turning?

17th september. She is turning 29

What can we send?
Anything like Siggies, Avis, Video siggies , VM's Poems , wishes etc.

To whom do we send?

JohnySolomonRaj

Will Sanaya see this thread?

Most Probably, As she visits IF quite regularly!

Deadlines 

VMs and Siggies until September 12
Fan messages until September 10

We had to change the deadlines
I hope this has not caused any inconvenience.  We would like to review everything before having them posted on the B-day thread. 

Thank you in advance for any contribution you intend to make.

Post Credit : -Neloufer-

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

JustinsBaby101SwaNia_11gunjan7RiasaSwaNia_2chulbuli94ProngsPadsMoony..-Ayesshhaa-..HSFA..Amira..pakpearl..NightDragon..Joseph_A.AngryBird.

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Thanks Bro. for detailed information. Smile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7chulbuli94Johny.S.Raj

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Thanks between Raj I sended my birthday message of SI to  EtherealSanz should i send you the again? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Johny.S.RajJoseph_A

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Thanks Joseph and Jhonny.

Johny.S.RajJoseph_A

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

Thanks between Raj I sended my birthday message of SI to  EtherealSanz should i send you the again? 

Do send it again to me i will check itSmile

..-Ayesshhaa-..Joseph_A

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Johny 4 the detailed information...@ Joseph Thanks 4 pm...
Johny I have 70% prepared message 4 Sanaya's birthday...only 30%  left...Johny I will send U my message 4 sanaya's birthday in 1-2 days...thanks 4 increasing date for message sending...

Love GunjanSmileSmile...

Johny.S.RajJoseph_A

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top