Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

F.R.I.E.N.D.S CC #31... (IO) (Page 87)

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Joined: 25 April 2009
Posts: 16223

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by su0612

Originally posted by roshani45

di and ridz 
forget it yaar , i don't want kc to come between our friendship , keep kc away from this cc at least 
yaaa SC also...LOL

Sc was never here to keep her away , trust me i won't bring her in a negative manner 

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Joined: 10 March 2012
Posts: 12924

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Broken Heart
-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Joined: 25 April 2009
Posts: 16223

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

u know rosh when i was friend with rani i never use KN or sid as my dp u know why cause for me my friends were more imp. than KN or SC and still are Ouch
@ bold right 
and one thing i wanna clarify , i didn't make u guys my friends coz u were parichay fans no hats not the reason
sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Joined: 11 March 2012
Posts: 18692

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
yeah partner we are joining so u staying away Broken Heart
su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Joined: 10 March 2012
Posts: 12924

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by su0612

okkk ... understand...partner...yaaa kash samjh patey lekin both fans only try to bashed n make fun of character ..that i hate most... chal me b wo forum join karne wali thi ... kuki rakesh bapat is my liking in tym of marayada but now i think i have to keep distance from there...lolz...

@ bold becoz both ridz and me are joining that forum ? Confusedthats why u don't wanna?
yaaa if again anything gonna happen cause it..i dnt want to again give lots of excuse...Ouch
sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Joined: 11 March 2012
Posts: 18692

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

u know rosh when i was friend with rani i never use KN or sid as my dp u know why cause for me my friends were more imp. than KN or SC and still are Ouch
@ bold right 
and one thing i wanna clarify , i didn't make u guys my friends coz u were parichay fans no hats not the reason

same here i liked u more than others you were someone we can call friends we cant trust Ouch 
su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Joined: 10 March 2012
Posts: 12924

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by su0612

Originally posted by roshani45

di and ridz 
forget it yaar , i don't want kc to come between our friendship , keep kc away from this cc at least 
yaaa SC also...LOL

Sc was never here to keep her away , trust me i won't bring her in a negative manner 
dnt knw but both r hav to keep distance from here ...Wink
sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Joined: 11 March 2012
Posts: 18692

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by su0612

Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by su0612

okkk ... understand...partner...yaaa kash samjh patey lekin both fans only try to bashed n make fun of character ..that i hate most... chal me b wo forum join karne wali thi ... kuki rakesh bapat is my liking in tym of marayada but now i think i have to keep distance from there...lolz...

@ bold becoz both ridz and me are joining that forum ? Confusedthats why u don't wanna?
yaaa if again anything gonna happen cause it..i dnt want to again give lots of excuse...Ouch

thank u then must say Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

su369

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index