sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

which summer camp allows parents with kids ??? ROFL

<font color="#660000">arre they wont go , that news is false</font>

<font color="#660000">there is another article about Do Kalliya track ?Confused</font>
yeah that do kaliyan might happen see this are some possibilities kunal and siddhi will go to drop their kids while going kunal will see siddhi with AD from back and will asume she have a kid then kunal will drop AC siddhi wont see them or will only see kunal then at that camp both kids will see each other of course they will know they are twins then they might get to know abt their other parents respectively then with help of seema AC will know abt siddhi and with help of abhay AD will know the truth and will feel guilty abt his behaviour with siddhi then the kids will help each parent feel and think abt each other and side by side office track this both tracks will be helpfull for re-union

ok this is just possible or not i dunno
-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged

<font color="#660000">there is another article about Do Kalliya track ?Confused</font>
yeah that do kaliyan might happen see this are some possibilities kunal and siddhi will go to drop their kids while going kunal will see siddhi with AD from back and will asume she have a kid then kunal will drop AC siddhi wont see them or will only see kunal then at that camp both kids will see each other of course they will know they are twins then they might get to know abt their other parents respectively then with help of seema AC will know abt siddhi and with help of abhay AD will know the truth and will feel guilty abt his behaviour with siddhi then the kids will help each parent feel and think abt each other and side by side office track this both tracks will be helpfull for re-union

i think this is gonna happen
they won't be swapped by mistake LOL
sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged

i think this is gonna happen
they won't be swapped by mistake LOL

if they get swap by mistake they both will open their mouths easily abt their parents but in parents trap they will try to make them realize that they both still love each other then YOU-KNOW-WHO will know abt kids and her exposure will happen and on other side SiNal will get more close due to office LOL 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index