-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy118_RiDdHi

Originally posted by roshani45

NOte , if anyone of you made me ur friend coz I'm someone's fan ( whoever it is ) or another reason , pls let me know i won't respect that friendship , and I'm ready to break that friendship  , and i think i can deal with the pain. 

And one to all, you will know the real friends value , once u come to know about other friends truth and the reason they made u friend , if that hurts u at that point ill be there for u to accept you with my open arms Ouch

i just know u r an awesome person roshani rosh my bacha becoming doc. living in swiss love her parents a lot sometimes lazy u love ur friends a lot u r emotional yet u try to be strong ur dad is not well u r from south (not sure) 

i hope u dont doubt my friendship 

thnx ridzSmile

i hope at least u won't bring any actor / character between our frienship , as I'm not sure ill criticize which character when Ouch

ur welcome 

no never u can bash KN rite now i wont mind koi farak hee nahi padega cause i dont care if my friend is bashing her not a outsider Ouch

i wont bash any actor / actress

we people take actor so seriously , but for them we are no one , we are people whom they don't even know the existence of , we are just like escaletors for them to get the stardom , i won't waste my time on bashing on them yaar . if my friend bashes any of my fav star , ill leave it to her as its her choice its her freedom 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy118_RiDdHi

sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by su0612

thank u partner... but its hard for me to given explanation every day... r u trusting me.. that i m not a fan of anyone when i m here..just ur friend...????

yes i trust u even if u tell me anything i wont mind as far as u r trusting me and my friendship do u trust me do u trust that i am not a basher ????
--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ankit.Upadhyay-

Ridz jo u ne some time ko edit karke jo nahi lika tha na magazine ke baare me gd gdROFL

</div><div>
cosmo wala comment ??ROFL
yesROFL
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Ye kya ho raha hai yahaROFL

i dunno i am crying here and people are coming going coming going ROFL
su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

di u shared things with us , and we will always be faithful to you. so i won't doubt that.

the problem here is u r bringing an actor / character here , and say since we were to jointhe forum , u won't , what a way to treat ur friend ?
okk u take my topic in wrong way...sorry if u think this that i m not joining cause of u... actually want to say simple thing that in future aesa na ho that we fighting in that forum n have any problem in our frinshp...so only safe our frndshp i told that .. n yaa now u say that charcter n actor not bring in mid... but koi aargumnt na ho isliye sucha... i knw mera suchna hemasha ulta hi hota hain,...Ouch
--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Rosh kc ki bashing karti hai ,to suhani agar kn ki bashing kare to maza aayegaROFL
--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Ye kya ho raha hai yahaROFL

</div><div>
i dunno i am crying here and people are coming going coming goingROFL
ROFL
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Rosh kc ki bashing karti hai ,to suhani agar kn ki bashing kare to maza aayegaROFL

arrey oh aag mat lagao plzz ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index