India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Wahi Jodi Nayi Love Story; CHAPTER 3

dkapi1 Senior Member
dkapi1
dkapi1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

HELLO EVERYONE : ) A BIG BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READ MY POSTS  LIKED  AND COMMENTED ON IT :) 

SORRY FOR BEING A LITTLE LATE IN UPDATING BUT TO MAKE UP FOR THAT I HAVE PROVIDED A BIT LONGER CHAPTERS :) 

ALSO I NEED A HELP FROM U FRIENDS AS I WAS THINKING IF SOMEONE CAN MAKE ARHI VM ON SONG BIN TERE FROM I HATE LUV STORYS PLEASE :) THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER 

AND IT WILL MAKE ME FEEL BETTER IF THERE ARE SOME REPLIES ALONG WITH THE COMMENTS :) AGAIN NOT FORCING, REPLY IF U FEEL LIKE IT:) 

CHAPTER 3

Khushi was sitting in the canteen and eating her food when she heard some girls crying over money issues.

Lavanya with her friends Pam and Sheela were totally oblivious to the fact that Khushi was sitting behind their table and listening to their convo.

"I don't think you should waste your money unnecessarily" Sheela suggests Lavanya.

"Hey you, don't forget your limits. I'm Lavanya Kashyap, mere pas itna paisa hai ki chahun to tumhe middle class life se hatakar ameer bana sakti hun, you get that. Don't you dare ever temme what to do or else I'll make sure you no longer remain my friend. GET IT?"

WHAT THE F.CK! She's a total B..ch* Ise to main sidha karoongi, samajhti kya hai apne ap ko? all of a sudden she got her trump card from none other than THE GREAT LAVANYA HERSELF**!!

"I'm sorry La, I said that because of your parents. you know na that they have told you if you don't pass they'll stop providing you money and will get you out of the College and make You work as a waitress"

Lavanya was silent for a moment and then she spoke

"You know my parents they are so stupid, I have always lied to them saying I topped in my class and they always believed me totally unaware of the fact I failed every time. So guys just chill and relax"

Oh to yeh itni giri hui hai ki she's even cheating on her parents. She's disgusting. Anyways lets get going; I just wanna go to my room and take some rest. 

---------------------

Khushi came out of the bathroom and found Payal texting someone on her phone.

"Hey Payal, how was ur day?"

"Hi!, It was good but tiring at the same time. What about you?" she replied, putting the mobile phone aside. 

"Yerr it was good but at the same time I met this spoilt Brat Lavanya, I don't know what does she think of herself but i showed her the right place in lecture today"

"Try and stay away from her as much possible as she's hell lot of mess and you never know what she'll get you in" payal advised her. 

"We'll see about who gets someone in mess but lets just talk about something else"

"Hey I was going to go out with Akash for movies tonight, you wanna come?"

"Whose Akash?"

"He's my friend and a classmate from Business. We haven't gone out for a long time so thought to go out and watch a movie. His cousin's coming along as well. So, u coming?"

"Which movie are you going to watch?"

"Main aur Mr. Right. Barun Sobti is playing the lead. Man he's HOT!! I WISH I COULD MARRY HIM, HE'S THE BEST ACTOR ON EARTH!!"

"Okay then, I'll come as well; I'll just go and get ready. Hang on a sec, U sure you want me to come and disturb your date with Akash?" Khushi winked

"Cummon man, He's just a friend, now if ur done with ur silly talk u can go and change"

---------------------------

Khushi was dressed in a yellow mini skirt with a light green sleeveless top. She applied make-up as in mascara and dark eyeliner along with some eye shadow. She wore a pink color lip gloss and let her hair straightened hair down.

"Wow, U Look very pretty Khushi. Mujhe to lag raha hai ki bechara Akash Arnav to tujhedekh ke TOTAL FLAT ho jayega" she said the Arnav bit in a teasing tone.

"Why is Arnav coming along?" she asked a bit confused as Payal only told her an hour ago that their will be only 4 people AKASH AND HIS COUZIN AND PYAL AND HERSELF. 

"Dumbo, maine bataya to tha ki Akash ka cousin bhi aa raha hai" payal rolled her eyes

"Aranv'A Akash's cousin?" 

"A hun" she nodded her head along. after that they both left for the movies with a lot of excitement. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"So when is the show Starting again?"

"At 8:00. We have another half an hour left".

"Why are we standing outside though? Lets go in"

"Wo I was just waiting for Payal and Khushi to come" Akash revealed, a bit scared about how his bhai will react?"

"What the... they are coming as well. Why did you bring me here then? Listen I'm going home. Anyways I have to study for the leadership process, so gtg bye"

"Bhai maine ap ko isliye nahi bataya kyun ki ap mana kar dete. humne ek saath itni der se koi movie nahi dekhi so I thought ki aaj hum movie dekhenge and Payal was going to go with Khushi to watch the same movie so I thought why not watch it together that/'s all. But if you don't wanna watch a movie I will not force you aur waise bhi mera man nahi hai main bhi apke aath chalta hun and i'll work on my business home work". 

Arnav sighed in a defeat. He knew Akash wanted to watch this movie and he knew for a fact that if won;t stay then Akash will go with him as well; he loved him so much and that makes Arnav feel great, not to mention that Arnav also Loves Akash the most and can do ANYTHING FOR HIM. 

"Fine lets watch the movie".

"Thanks Bhai, your the BEST BHAI IN THE WORLD!!" he hugged Arnav tightly as he was very happy. 

-----------------------------

Khushi and Payal found Arnav and Akash standing near the ticket counter waiting for them. Khushi was looking at Arnav, he was dressed in casual jeans and a half sleeves shirt with his muscles showing. his hair gelled up made him look HOT!! To say that he was looking HOT would be an UNDERSTATEMENT. Suddenly she received a pinch from Payal, bringing her out of the Trance. Payal was passing Khushi a broad smile.

"Sorry yar, mere mun se galat nikal gaya" 

"Kya matlab?"

"Mera matlab hai ki maine to yeh kaha tha ki Arnav tujhe dekh ke FLAT ho jayega but usme yeh kehna bhul gayi ki TU BHI ARNAV KO DEKH KE DOUBLE FLAT HO JAYEGI!!"

Khushi pinched Payal on her left arm and said "Ab tu dekh ki main teri aur Akash ki date Kaise kharab karti hun" payal blushed slightly.

"Sorry Khushi mera woh matlab thodi tha. Please kuch aisi waisi harkat mat karna. Look I'm Sorry or waise bhi mere aur kash ke beech mein kuch nahi hai siwaye friendship ke" 

"Jeez chill yar, i was only pulling your leg. your my best friend and I would never do something that'll make you embarrass. Happy? ab jaldi kar warna wo samjhenge ki hum pagal hai jo yahan pe khade apna time pass kar rahe hai. 

------------------------

THATS IT FOR THE CHAPTER PEEPS :p

ANYWAYS IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT BARUN LOOKED LIKE HERE'S A PICTURE

ITS AN OLD ONE COZ I THOUGHT HES IN THE COLLEGE SO I BETTER FIND SOMETHING THAT GOES ALONG WITH THE SCENARIO 

http://www.filmyfriday.com/television/munna-badnaam-hua-in-baat-hamari-pakki-hai-barun-sobti-s-chaddi-dance

i don't know for what reason I'm not able to paste the picture, therefore i have provided a link :) 

hope u guys like this update

AND GUYS ONE MORE THING PEOPLE ARE ASKING ME TU SEND THEM PM WHICH I HAD FOR THIS UPDATE BUT FOR FUTURE I'LL ONLY DO IT ONCE U HAVE ADDEDD ME AS UR BUDDY 

MY USER NAME IS

DKAPI1***

HAVE FUN READING IT AND TRY COMMENTING OR LIKING :)

Edited by dkapi1 - 03 September 2012 at 8:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_143

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top