Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
I'm absolutely in love with the characters of Arjun! Gosh! Okay Let me start with:

Chotu!- AWWW! AWWW! AWWW! He's so friggin cute and funny!!! LOL In the previous episodes, The way he does a fight scene, Takes his pony off and shakes his head, He looks like Hercules ROFL HAHA the last episode, When he broke the handle of the door! Jheesze, Chottu is amazing! LOL

The guy with the glasses- He's super cute!!! But i don't know his name. Embarrassed I love the bromance between him and Chottu! Their so funny and cute, Aww and i love how he's the computer geek! (Not in an offensive way, I'm a lappy geek LOL!LOL)

Rathore- OMG He's friggin amazing! I love the way he talks and the way he used Arjun's signature "Samje ya samjoy" on Arjun himself last week! It was EPIC<3 

Arjun and Ria just make such a sizzling pair! Love them both! But this time, Enough of Ria being silent, It Arjun accuses her of something, I want her to snap back and talk back to him. Grr! Love them though! Tongue

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Mist001-aliyah-msleeCindrella3akanksha2..Bournville..Aqua_marineS.Stephycooljaya11Namzzmushiroxx.Kiran.prava55663meghasinghTina2603-Areeba-Silentsoul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Characterss! (:" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ITSME135

ITSME135

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
man with glasses- shree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Agreed rofl
Rathore is also handsome
Actually all etf cool

-JollyJabeen-

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Shree looks cute widout specs

-JollyJabeen-

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
This show is amazing isn't it? Love the way they solve all the cases and their team is JUST FANTASTIC! I love every single one of 'em. I can watch anyone's scenes without getting bored. Together they all ROCK! & The guy with glasses is Shree:)

-JollyJabeen-

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Agree with you...Its a wonderful team..They are just brilliantly scripted...Love this show:)

-JollyJabeen-

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Yep, love the entire team! They all have amazing chemistry as a team!

-JollyJabeen-

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
yep loved all the ETF team a lot...
Love rathore as the head, he looked very handsome in previous epi...
Love Arjun, as usual he's hot Embarrassed 
Love shree he looked very cute
Love chottu,when he got that girl's phone number, but say he's already committed, but to who???
and finally our Riya, so beautiful and not a damsel in distressLOL

-JollyJabeen-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.