Characterss! (:

Posted: 11 years ago
I'm absolutely in love with the characters of Arjun! Gosh! Okay Let me start with:

Chotu!- AWWW! AWWW! AWWW! He's so friggin cute and funny!!! πŸ˜† In the previous episodes, The way he does a fight scene, Takes his pony off and shakes his head, He looks like Hercules πŸ€£ HAHA the last episode, When he broke the handle of the door! Jheesze, Chottu is amazing! πŸ˜†

The guy with the glasses- He's super cute!!! But i don't know his name. πŸ˜³ I love the bromance between him and Chottu! Their so funny and cute, Aww and i love how he's the computer geek! (Not in an offensive way, I'm a lappy geek LOL!πŸ˜†)

Rathore- OMG He's friggin amazing! I love the way he talks and the way he used Arjun's signature "Samje ya samjoy" on Arjun himself last week! It was EPIC<3 

Arjun and Ria just make such a sizzling pair! Love them both! But this time, Enough of Ria being silent, It Arjun accuses her of something, I want her to snap back and talk back to him. Grr! Love them though! πŸ˜›
Agreed rofl
Rathore is also handsome
Actually all etf cool
Shree looks cute widout specs
This show is amazing isn't it? Love the way they solve all the cases and their team is JUST FANTASTIC! I love every single one of 'em. I can watch anyone's scenes without getting bored. Together they all ROCK! & The guy with glasses is Shree:)
Agree with you...Its a wonderful team..They are just brilliantly scripted...Love this show:)
Yep, love the entire team! They all have amazing chemistry as a team!
yep loved all the ETF team a lot...
Love rathore as the head, he looked very handsome in previous epi...
Love Arjun, as usual he's hot 😳 
Love shree he looked very cute
Love chottu,when he got that girl's phone number, but say he's already committed, but to who???
and finally our Riya, so beautiful and not a damsel in distressπŸ˜†
Yeah Agree !! πŸ˜‰
No doubt , All are Amazing πŸ˜‰
Love all characters...but arjun and Rathore the most...
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

This show is amazing isn't it? Love the way they solve all the cases and their team is JUST FANTASTIC! I love every single one of 'em. I can watch anyone's scenes without getting bored. Together they all ROCK! & The guy with glasses is Shree:)

I know right! Awww OMG this show is super<3