India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

do u like J going to G again (Page 3)

SinSin Groupbie
SinSin
SinSin

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged

The shortest answer is YES,. Please Jag go to Gaury  or anywhere else but stay away from Anandy ad Shiv

Edited by SinSin - 04 September 2012 at 7:41am

crypticuser Newbie
crypticuser
crypticuser

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I don't want Jughead to go to gauri and definitely not to Anandi..gauri should turn positive and exit the show..anandi should marry shiv and jughead can rot in hell..i dont care..:P
-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
tijara Senior Member
tijara
tijara

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poiu123

He shud go back to G. Always runs away from his responsibilities.

Gauri is not onocent. She is evil and selfish. There's no excuse for her. I do not how is in India, but in Serbia, women who destroy marriage we calling s**ts. I do not know who will choose Anandi, but women like Gauri should not  get what she wants.It is not right.
mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
definitely not ...untill or unless Gauri accepts her mistakes and ask for forgiveness and repents for her mistakes  ..she is no innocent ..Deadlet us come out this old approach that if a woman slaps a man its his  mistake and when a man slaps a woman he is cruel ..Sleepy.Gauri type women deserved what they got and please those who are still in this argument Jagaya left  her because of her flaws i believe now i am tired of repeating it zillion times if flaws are the case she grabbed his collar, insulted him , what she did to badi massi  , what she said to dean etc even after that he didn't leave her ..made compromise with the situation not today but tomorrow everything will be fine ...this time this woman broke his trust big time ..still she is not  accepting she did any wrong and you all are busy in sympathizing with her he should not have left her but fulfill his  responsibilities ...does this woman has no responsibilities ?..for her lying , cheating , using her husband like a tool to just win a challenge is no wrong you still expect him to do pooja of her ..Confusedshe clearly proved to him  she is no sorry for her actions even insulting singh family was no wrong to her ..so how he would have  dragged her to them when she clearly proved to him she   doesn't care ..so why you still expect him to do all while she should do nothing ,,..why don't she make attempts to work on her marriage rebuild .it ..this time she is at fault so accept her fault and ask forgiveness ...but will she do it no way ...so how can you all support such a woman ..she is still sitting in victim mode ..injustice is done to her ...Dead
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tijara

Originally posted by poiu123

He shud go back to G. Always runs away from his responsibilities.

Gauri is not onocent. She is evil and selfish. There's no excuse for her. I do not how is in India, but in Serbia, women who destroy marriage we calling s**ts. I do not know who will choose Anandi, but women like Gauri should not  get what she wants.It is not right.

Gauri is not innocent nor Jagya is innocent.Agreed there is no excuse for Gauri but Jagya also is no good.He knowingly broke his marriage to be with Gauri.And now that they are living together as husband and wife they should sort out their differences and mend their relationship now even more important that a baby is making an arrival.
By the way whether it is India or Serbia or any where in the world it is not other women who destroy marriages it is men  themeselves destroy their marriages.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooked

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Of course he should go back. Afterall gauri is pregnant with his child. And coming to anandi whether he moves back to mumbai or live in Jetsar cant get anandi back in any way. Better to stick with his sachha pyar.  Living in Jetsar mean creating problem for anandi. He has lived his life so better he should not poke his nose in anandi's life.
mythical IF-Dazzler
mythical
mythical

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
i love to hate GaGa fights and confrontation and the natak they do... they deserve each other... anandi is too selfless for jagya who is too selfish... GaGa try to outbid eachother in jealousy, pride, ego, career etc...
may this couple last forever but never procreate...amen.

Go to top