Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Be very careful what u wish for?Sep 3rd,2012 (Page 7)

riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Great post Fazila,,,we have some common points.Anjali realized she lost her baby when she saw her brother's expression and why she didn't understood him when he said about her hubby and the importance of her in his life.She never wants to think that her chotey gave her first priority instead she wants to think chotey changed and now his priority changed.

Another thing that Arnav knew only half truth?or he believed what he wants?was His father  innocent? His mom really believe and trust him? or she was really doubted her hubby always?

Be careful what you wish for...it may come true.Yup its a good lesson we have to remind ourselves.Superb title.

Arnav can rely on Khushi whenever he wants my question he will be there when she wants him? especially when the bitter truth will be out.I am really scared...or am just doubts his love, and his support.

Anjali is really irresponsible.She didn't bother she is carrying and the most heavenly feeling she forget...when she hurts her leg why she can stay her room and call others so living room will be clear when she hurt this news will bring everyone easily to her room and her hubby can easily escape and she can take rest and and her baby is safe.But what she did she has to make sure hubby should be secure because he is just 3.She deserves what she got.

Arnav forgot one thing a man cannot write his own destiny its written by someone else... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
awesome post fuzzy...

Fazila~

veewriter IF-Dazzler
veewriter
veewriter

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by veenuasr

Amazing i loved ur post Fuzzy awesome ...and loved the way u explained abt karmaa...Anjali needs to grow up and understand that her brother is protecting  her from cheep shyamu ...

Fuzzy i think Arnav and his mother MU his father this is the reason dadi think that shyam is right and Arnav is wrong she thinks that Arnav MU shyamu the way he MU his father thats why she is helping shyamu  ...what say???

Yep...thats y she said u were wrong the last time...so maybe there was nothing to die for just a MU...hmmm good thinking...ClapHug...thanksEmbarrassed

check my post

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3178696

Fazila~

-Delena- Senior Member
-Delena-
-Delena-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Gr8post
Thanx for the pm

Fazila~

nashnini Senior Member
nashnini
nashnini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Fuzzy, amazing post. Here's my thoughts as shared with Aarthi...

I don't exactly know what CVs are trying to accomplish here. But here's what I am getting...

What they are trying to show: Anjali as the poor suffering soul.

What I'm seeing: Anjali is such a moron that she does not even have a modicum of common sense to not step on the same place she got hurt once before. Even a newborn baby has that sense.

What they are trying to show: Anjali is trusting and devoted wife

What I'm seeing: Anjali is a master opportunist who is staying at his brother's house for his money but also duping the same brother by going behind his back to meet her husband whom her brother hates.

What they are trying to show: Anjali loves Shyam and that's why she is sneaking him into the RM.

What I'm seeing: She has no respect for her husband because if she really loves her husband and trusts him, then why is she sneaking him in like that? Isn't it an insult to an innocent person to be treated as a dirty secret? If she believes him to be innocent, then why not demand to be with him? If she does not trust him, then why is she sneaking him in? As far as I know, she is over 18 and a married woman, what is stopping her from saying to her family that she needs to be with her husband?

What they are trying to show: Anjali loves her family very much that's why all this secrecy.

What I'm seeing: Since when lying and duping to one's family is called loving them?

What they are trying to show: All Anjali wants is to have the father of her child close to her and everything to become same as before.

What I'm seeing: Really? What did she do to clear up the so-called misunderstanding? Did she try to find proof to prove her husband right in front of her family? Her way to fix the problem is to manipulate, emotionally blackmail and use other family member's influence to bring her husband back into the family who hates his guts. If her husband is innocent as snow, being forced on the people who hate him is going to fix everything back to normal? That's what she thinks?

What they are trying to show:  Arnav and Anjali have a beautiful bond.

What I'm seeing: Is that so? Anjali is lying to Arnav left, right and centre and Arnav feels guilty to have happiness for two seconds as if he does not deserve to have his own life other than being her permanent caretaker. It seems more like a Goddess and devoted slave relationship than a brother and sister relationship.

What they are trying to show: What a tragic life Anjali has, she lost her only hope for her future, her baby.

What I'm seeing: Did not seem like it when she tried to self-abort a few days back. Her excuse was remove the baby because the family hates his father. Then why is she trying to bring that said father back into the family that hates him? If she thinks an innocent baby won't be loved because they hate his father, then wouldn't the said father be hated more and hence should be removed from the family as well? (as in stay away since she can't murder her husband, but can murder an innocent and helpless baby just fine)... 
Even this miscarriage was caused because she was running after her grown-up husband in spite of being physically handicapped, weak and pregnant.

What they are trying to show: Arnav and Khushi have eternal love. They are two halves of a whole.

What I'm seeing: The romantic good times are sweet. But it seems Arnav does not feel the urge to clear Khushi's name even when he saw his own family treating her like shit, because that would mean his deeds will be revealed and he can't have that. Not to mention, the guilty look on his face when Anjali was in the hospital as if "how dare I have fun and laugh. I should not have a life other than being slave to my Goddess" does not seem very respectful to Khushi. Khushi came to support him, but I did not see him supporting Khushi. Apparently, love is only love in good times, it should just disappear in bad times such as now.

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS TOO...

IM JUST WONDERING...HOW LONG WILL ARNAV S LOVE FOR KHUSHI  LAST N  STAND THE TEST OF TIME ?????? (WITH ANJALI /  SHYAM / DADI )

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO BELIEVE THEIR SOUL MATES...BUT SOMEHOW I DONT FEEL  THAT LEVEL OF CONFIDENT,ALL CONSUMING , ENDURING LOVE , OVERCOMING ALL BARRIERS , COMING FROM ARNAV FOR KHUSHI... 

I JUST HOPE THIS TIME ON ITS GONNA BE DIFFERENT...N THEY BOTH TIDE THRU TRBL TIMES TOGETHER...Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0Fazila~

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Awesome post like always, Fuzzy!  Thanks for the PM!
What a tear-jerking episode!! :cry: Good thing I had some tissues nearby! Bravo to Barun, Sanaya and Daljeet!!!  

The ARSHI moment was really beautiful.  Arnav at his most darkest moment trusted Khushi enough to confide in her. He shared his pain with her and his is not afraid to reveal his weakness!! My heart went out to Arnav because he is feeling sad and helpless. Khushi is really his strength. The hug was just too AMAZING!! I would like to give Arnav a hug too...oh my poor baby!! Hug  I truly hope Arnav will support Khushi in the future just as she'd done for him here!!

As for Arnav's flashback regarding his parents' argument, I have a feeling there may be a misunderstanding. :scratchhead2: Arnav's mother didn't give his Dad a chance to explain at all! More will be revealed for sure..

Edited by Katelyn - 04 September 2012 at 2:27am

Fazila~

ARHI-SKLOVERS Goldie
ARHI-SKLOVERS
ARHI-SKLOVERS

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
nice

Fazila~

lovearnav Newbie
lovearnav
lovearnav

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Fuzzy, amazing post. Here's my thoughts as shared with Aarthi...

I don't exactly know what CVs are trying to accomplish here. But here's what I am getting...

What they are trying to show: Anjali as the poor suffering soul.

What I'm seeing: Anjali is such a moron that she does not even have a modicum of common sense to not step on the same place she got hurt once before. Even a newborn baby has that sense.

What they are trying to show: Anjali is trusting and devoted wife

What I'm seeing: Anjali is a master opportunist who is staying at his brother's house for his money but also duping the same brother by going behind his back to meet her husband whom her brother hates.

What they are trying to show: Anjali loves Shyam and that's why she is sneaking him into the RM.

What I'm seeing: She has no respect for her husband because if she really loves her husband and trusts him, then why is she sneaking him in like that? Isn't it an insult to an innocent person to be treated as a dirty secret? If she believes him to be innocent, then why not demand to be with him? If she does not trust him, then why is she sneaking him in? As far as I know, she is over 18 and a married woman, what is stopping her from saying to her family that she needs to be with her husband?

What they are trying to show: Anjali loves her family very much that's why all this secrecy.

What I'm seeing: Since when lying and duping to one's family is called loving them?

What they are trying to show: All Anjali wants is to have the father of her child close to her and everything to become same as before.

What I'm seeing: Really? What did she do to clear up the so-called misunderstanding? Did she try to find proof to prove her husband right in front of her family? Her way to fix the problem is to manipulate, emotionally blackmail and use other family member's influence to bring her husband back into the family who hates his guts. If her husband is innocent as snow, being forced on the people who hate him is going to fix everything back to normal? That's what she thinks?

What they are trying to show:  Arnav and Anjali have a beautiful bond.

What I'm seeing: Is that so? Anjali is lying to Arnav left, right and centre and Arnav feels guilty to have happiness for two seconds as if he does not deserve to have his own life other than being her permanent caretaker. It seems more like a Goddess and devoted slave relationship than a brother and sister relationship.

What they are trying to show: What a tragic life Anjali has, she lost her only hope for her future, her baby.

What I'm seeing: Did not seem like it when she tried to self-abort a few days back. Her excuse was remove the baby because the family hates his father. Then why is she trying to bring that said father back into the family that hates him? If she thinks an innocent baby won't be loved because they hate his father, then wouldn't the said father be hated more and hence should be removed from the family as well? (as in stay away since she can't murder her husband, but can murder an innocent and helpless baby just fine)... 
Even this miscarriage was caused because she was running after her grown-up husband in spite of being physically handicapped, weak and pregnant.

What they are trying to show: Arnav and Khushi have eternal love. They are two halves of a whole.

What I'm seeing: The romantic good times are sweet. But it seems Arnav does not feel the urge to clear Khushi's name even when he saw his own family treating her like shit, because that would mean his deeds will be revealed and he can't have that. Not to mention, the guilty look on his face when Anjali was in the hospital as if "how dare I have fun and laugh. I should not have a life other than being slave to my Goddess" does not seem very respectful to Khushi. Khushi came to support him, but I did not see him supporting Khushi. Apparently, love is only love in good times, it should just disappear in bad times such as now.

Please somebody post it on ipkknd's official website so that those morons can read and learn something from this awesome post of yours thou I have a strong feeling that CVs have lost it for good and the show is beyond any repair...I feel like crying...thank you so very much for puting xactly my thoughts on scripts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselTia.0Fazila~

Go to top