Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Be very careful what u wish for?Sep 3rd,2012 (Page 6)

mehak06 IF-Dazzler
mehak06
mehak06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
I wz literaly in tears wen saw our hotwa crying...
dn noe wat wil he do wen he wil noe dat garima wz d one bcz of whom he had a bitter childhood

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Great post fuzzy.

Fazila~

veewriter IF-Dazzler
veewriter
veewriter

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Amazing i loved ur post Fuzzy awesome ...and loved the way u explained abt karmaa...Anjali needs to grow up and understand that her brother is protecting  her from cheep shyamu ...

Fuzzy i think Arnav and his mother MU his father this is the reason dadi think that shyam is right and Arnav is wrong she thinks that Arnav MU shyamu the way he MU his father thats why she is helping shyamu  ...what say???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KatelynFazila~

-Areeba- IF-Sizzlerz
-Areeba-
-Areeba-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Wow !! Title is absolutely Amazing & ur takes are Awesome !! Really suits on a Current Situation Smile
Okay Now !! When everyone was trying to say that ur baby is no more in this world. I was like Can't she see her tummy ? It's Flat again Ouch But Naaa She said Doctor didn't know anything , Ohh Really?
& When she said "Apni Buckwass band kijiye khushi ji? Angry Huh .
Those dialogues were not required at that time. I know it's hard to believe , but if they made that scene more realistic. then those emotions will definitely reach to us !! Well Never Mind . All i can say "That scene was Ok" 

One more When nurse came n said she need some rest . Mami said Hello Hi Bye Bye !!
Ohh Hello ? Wat was that? That was also not required. But kya keh sakte hain inhe ? Hume to ye sun'ne ko mil jaye ga "Dekhna hai to Dekho " LOL LOL 

Arnav - Khushi Scene   : It means Ratna misunderstood his husband. May be ! 
But again wAt can i say ? We've to just wait n watch !!

Till then "Be Positive"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselFazila~

nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
i cant c arrnav cryin lyk dat!! why did der parents hav 2 do lyk dat?
i liked ur post!!!

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veenuasr

Amazing i loved ur post Fuzzy awesome ...and loved the way u explained abt karmaa...Anjali needs to grow up and understand that her brother is protecting  her from cheep shyamu ...

Fuzzy i think Arnav and his mother MU his father this is the reason dadi think that shyam is right and Arnav is wrong she thinks that Arnav MU shyamu the way he MU his father thats why she is helping shyamu  ...what say???

Yep...thats y she said u were wrong the last time...so maybe there was nothing to die for just a MU...hmmm good thinking...ClapHug...thanksEmbarrassed
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Areeba...

Wow !! Title is absolutely Amazing & ur takes are Awesome !! Really suits on a Current Situation Smile
Okay Now !! When everyone was trying to say that ur baby is no more in this world. I was like Can't she see her tummy ? It's Flat again Ouch But Naaa She said Doctor didn't know anything , Ohh Really?
& When she said "Apni Buckwass band kijiye khushi ji? Angry Huh .
Those dialogues were not required at that time. I know it's hard to believe , but if they made that scene more realistic. then those emotions will definitely reach to us !! Well Never Mind . All i can say "That scene was Ok" 

One more When nurse came n said she need some rest . Mami said Hello Hi Bye Bye !!
Ohh Hello ? Wat was that? That was also not required. But kya keh sakte hain inhe ? Hume to ye sun'ne ko mil jaye ga "Dekhna hai to Dekho " LOL LOL 

Arnav - Khushi Scene   : It means Ratna misunderstood his husband. May be ! 
But again wAt can i say ? We've to just wait n watch !!

Till then "Be Positive"
hahahhahaha...best is dekhna hai to Dekho..warna???? lol...tu hum tu chup hain...hum bala ga tu bolo ga kay bool ta hai hahah ahhahahaClapLOLthxEmbarrassed

-Areeba-

tristar03 Senior Member
tristar03
tristar03

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Confused
Originally posted by veenuasr

I TOO FEEL THE SAME WAY.ShockedConfused

Edited by tristar03 - 04 September 2012 at 1:47am

Fazila~

Go to top