Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Be very careful what u wish for?Sep 3rd,2012 (Page 4)

--Kittu-- IF-Rockerz
--Kittu--
--Kittu--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Superb post dear !!!!! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

boisecrazy Goldie
boisecrazy
boisecrazy

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Anji ...the drama queen...The moment she became conscious...she should have asked about her child...how is the baby and so on and so forth...Then she should have gone for denial..a little that they had shown...CVs should make her realize that when the accident happen...Why wasn't Shyam with her? How could he ignore.the situation...Arnav feeling sad and gave us some more info on his pas...I am glad that he did not shun Khushi...At least he still loves her and is confiding in her... Dadi being the villian, called Shyam behind Arnav's back...She does not know that a the snake has poison and it is going to backfire...and she is going to be taken for a ride...She should be sent back to the Ashram...If everything gets exposed and deciding factors like Garima's lafda and blaming Khushi and Snakewa's entry into the RM.. on the Maha episode,.what are they going to show for the next 2  weeks?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanFazila~

jennad Senior Member
jennad
jennad

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Good Post.  Its true, the first thing any pregnant woman would do is touch her stomach first which was not the case with Anjali (strange).  I found Anjali's acting also strange.  Anyway, DB didn't want to sport a baby bump, her wish has come true.  And the baby is now gone.  

The thought of Khushi encouraging Arnav to allow Shyam to come back into Anjali's life is disturbing though, esp since she is the only one who is the most aware of how evil Shyam is, why would she want to let this man come next to Anjali again????

MrDarcyfanFazila~

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Your post is exceptional Fuzzy,  I think you had one of best post on today's episode.

You nailed Anjali perfectly and so did Tia in her comments.  I cannot tolerate her anymore.  I have nothing to say about her.

Arnav must face that he is not God and he does not have control over his or his sisters life.  It will be difficult lesson but Khushi and DM will instruct and help him accept.

I don't trust Dadi in any form or fashion.  She is evil and tries to manipulate the people and situations around her.  Just wait Dadi until you realize you brought Satan back into everyone life. 

Khushi has become Arnav strengh so he now opens up his heart and shares more of his past.  Khushi knows him and what he needs, she will hold him.  That was beautiful to watch today.

The past needs lots of answers.  Was Garima the other women, she doesn't seem that type to me.  What will ASR do if  Dadi tells him Garima is the other woman.  Can he control his temper and rage and listen to truth???  I pray he don't hurt Khushi again.  I hope he learned a lesson from last time he went into anger mode and hurt Khushi.

Shyam and ASR will have words and fight tomorrow but even though ASR will not want him to come again into RM, I believe he will be pressured into it by Anjali and Dadi.

This week we will have lots of drama and I think I'll not watch much of it.  Thank you Fuzzy for a beauatifully written post.  You did a excellent job.

Edited by Punkin22 - 03 September 2012 at 10:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiboreddamselKatelynMrDarcyfanTia.0Fazila~

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Hey Faz,

I have not seen today's episode, but have read the updates and I have to say, I DONT understand why Anjali CHOOSES to beleive her "Chote" when it comes to her BABY's truth... but REFUSES to beleive him when it comes to Shyam!

I guess SHE think HE is also under this massive MU!! Who has created this MU? Khushiji! So I guess in her mind, Khushi is evil! But she dosent have the GUTS to show it to her! SHYAM has told her that everything is an MU!

Payal and Khushi DREAMT that Shyam lived in their house! NK and Khushi DREAMT that they saw Shyam do all those VILE tricks to get Arnav's money! So EVERYTHING was just a dream! HOW dillusional IS this women?? If not for HER stupidity and delusion her baby would be alive right now! I am sorry... but how can one pity someone who is SO purposley blind and DUMB??

I am sorry she lost her child, but I CANT accept that she is just a "Victim"!! She wanted to abort the baby when she thought no one in her family "Respected" Shyam! How can WE respect her now that she has lost her child MOSTLY due to her BLIND AND PSYCHOTIC love for Shyam??

As for DADI... that women is an EVIL HAG! I think she ruined her son's life and now trying to ruin Arnav's life as well! WHERE does she get off after 14 years to come back and tell them what to do?? ALSO, what does she know of Shyam accept the LIES he has told her? Has she even ONCE tried to find out what happened at RM? WHY is she so hell bent on beleving Shyam over her OWN grandson? She is a EVIL HORRIBLE Bitch! HATE HER!!!'

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 03 September 2012 at 10:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiboreddamselTia.0Fazila~

deeswarna IF-Rockerz
deeswarna
deeswarna

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
great post. i loved the bonding between arnav and khushi:)
good analysis. 

Fazila~

Anshi7 Senior Member
Anshi7
Anshi7

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
great post..
thanks for pm...

Fazila~

Shivanee31 Goldie
Shivanee31
Shivanee31

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM Fazila. Awesome post...As usual I really enjoyed reading your analysis of the episode. 

I liked the episode...I somehow felt sad for Anjali. She is so blindly in love with Shyam and that has caused the loss of her baby. The scene where she saw her brother's teary eyes and realized what she had actually lost was perfectly shot. Daljeet and Barun were awesome.
Sarun were awesome today. I love the fact that Arnav is confiding into Khushi.
Looking forward to the Arnav and Shyam clash.

MrDarcyfanFazila~

Go to top