Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Be very careful what u wish for?Sep 3rd,2012 (Page 2)

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
So many valid points and questions, the entire past coming up yesterday makes me feel that they are trying to justify what is going to happen with arnav and khushi...the past is going to come and haunt them...do you think dadi was in jail for what he deaths that are being covered up as suicides? Maybe that is why she never agrees to meet arnav every time he went to the ashram as she was never there...?

Which parent on their daughters marriage takes such a step to kill themselves amongst all the festivities...parents as parents need to be there for thier children, the mother whatever her issues should have put her daughters happiness before her insecurities abt a cheating husband...some how the father to me seemed innocent...don't know!

Yes, the first question anjali should have asked post consciousness is abt her baby and she should have automatically put her hand on her stomach realising that the baby is not there if the crying faces did not give her a hint...

The only person she believed was arnav and that too just seeing his face...then why don't u trust him when he says your husband is no good?

Too many loopholes in a serial which was previously just so tight and compact...

Too many new issues being brought out without sorting out previous ones...cleare khushi 's name...get her the respect she deserves...then move ahead...

Loved your post, thanks for the pm.need to get ready for work, will read the predictions one later.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiswetha_chboreddamselMrDarcyfanTia.0Fazila~

LoveYouChutki.. Goldie
LoveYouChutki..
LoveYouChutki..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Fazila wt say awesome post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

c3cilia Goldie
c3cilia
c3cilia

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Funny post despite all these sadness. I agree - maybe Shyam did take the baby off to some ER hospital.  We'll find out many years from now when the child is all grown up or something lmao (since IPKKND likes to hide secrets and bush around them lmao)

I couldn't stop laughing but at the same time feel bad for Khushi - ASR's personality always in question to me too.  How long can this last? i'd like to see it last forever -- no more angry man (he can but please try to tolerate a bit - don't start blaming khushi.)

thanks for the pm.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiMrDarcyfanFazila~

VkjThomsun Goldie
VkjThomsun
VkjThomsun

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
NICE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

sanny-beautiful IF-Dazzler
sanny-beautiful
sanny-beautiful

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Brilliant!!Clap
It was an awesome episode..Loved every bit of it...

Fazila~

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
great post

Fazila~

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Great post. Thanks for sharing.

Fazila~

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I liked the episode today.Thanks to CVs that they didn't made Arnav ASR again. They might read all the review and frustration of the fans in different sites.

First of all Anjali is a moron we all know.If you say why she didn't feel for the baby, coz she never cared for the baby. She cared her hubby more than that poor soul.If she cared she would n't walk out of the room with a severely wounded feet just to find her hubby.She should have known how dangerous it could be to loose so much blood during pregnancy.She was more aware of her hubby.Anjali is not a child she is thirty plus old matured woman.Angry

The best part today was Arshi's convo.Arnav is leaning completely towards wifey. it's a good sign for the future. He trusts her and love her unconditionally. So if Garima's truth comes out hopefully he will not gonna blame Khushi.I was also crying with hIm to see his pain. Barun was simply brilliant in that scene. He is such a fine actor.So as Sanaya.Loved to see Khushi as a loving responsible wife.How she was consoling him! Khushi is the most sensible and mature person in the whole show.What an amazing persona she is.One side of her is so innocent and bubbly and another side is mature and responsible. Arnav is so lucky to have a wife like Khushi. I wish he values her all the time and never misunderstands her.It was so wonderful how warmly they were hugging to comfort each other.I wish it remains forever.

So we got to see some extra scene of that dreadful night.Yeah it seemed like that Arnav's mom misunderstood his Dad.If his Dad was guilty he wouldn't commit suicide after his wife's death.But  another question is why Garima wanted to apologize to Dadi. Is she guilty? Too many confusion!.There was a blooper today, Anji was in her Godh Bharai getup in the FB and Arnav's house was same as RM! LOL

Arnav and Snake will confront tomorrow. And Arnav will gonna beat him I guess. Beat him to death ASR! Angry Perverted psycho criminal! Angry Anji gonna break down again. Let's get ready for another rona-dhona episode tomorrow.

Edited by sohara - 03 September 2012 at 9:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiswetha_chboreddamselMrDarcyfanFazila~

Go to top