Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Yaar i love today epi as daljeet barun sanaya justify to their character its was touchy as well as painful full of emotions
So for me overall nice epi
shruba thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsome analysis Fuzzy❀️
see even after the mishap .. ganji is not getting any sympathy...
its anjis irresponsibility .. because not a single one teach her to take one.
Baby was growing inside her body .. how come she was not serious about it.

Saturday I saw brave .. I guess most of you saw it  .. I just wanted to add a quote may be relevant in this context

"Our fate lives in us. You only have to be brave enough to see it"

mehak06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wz literaly in tears wen saw our hotwa crying...
dn noe wat wil he do wen he wil noe dat garima wz d one bcz of whom he had a bitter childhood
veewriter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing i loved ur post Fuzzy awesome ...and loved the way u explained abt karmaa...Anjali needs to grow up and understand that her brother is protecting  her from cheep shyamu ...

Fuzzy i think Arnav and his mother MU his father this is the reason dadi think that shyam is right and Arnav is wrong she thinks that Arnav MU shyamu the way he MU his father thats why she is helping shyamu  ...what say???

Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow !! Title is absolutely Amazing & ur takes are Awesome !! Really suits on a Current Situation 😊
Okay Now !! When everyone was trying to say that ur baby is no more in this world. I was like Can't she see her tummy ? It's Flat again  But Naaa She said Doctor didn't know anything , Ohh Really?
& When she said "Apni Buckwass band kijiye khushi ji? πŸ˜‘ Huh .
Those dialogues were not required at that time. I know it's hard to believe , but if they made that scene more realistic. then those emotions will definitely reach to us !! Well Never Mind . All i can say "That scene was Ok" 

One more When nurse came n said she need some rest . Mami said Hello Hi Bye Bye !!
Ohh Hello ? Wat was that? That was also not required. But kya keh sakte hain inhe ? Hume to ye sun'ne ko mil jaye ga "Dekhna hai to Dekho " πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Arnav - Khushi Scene   : It means Ratna misunderstood his husband. May be ! 
But again wAt can i say ? We've to just wait n watch !!

Till then "Be Positive"
nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
i cant c arrnav cryin lyk dat!! why did der parents hav 2 do lyk dat?
i liked ur post!!!
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: veenuasr

Amazing i loved ur post Fuzzy awesome ...and loved the way u explained abt karmaa...Anjali needs to grow up and understand that her brother is protecting  her from cheep shyamu ...

Fuzzy i think Arnav and his mother MU his father this is the reason dadi think that shyam is right and Arnav is wrong she thinks that Arnav MU shyamu the way he MU his father thats why she is helping shyamu  ...what say???

Yep...thats y she said u were wrong the last time...so maybe there was nothing to die for just a MU...hmmm good thinking...πŸ‘πŸ€—...thanks😳
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ...Areeba...

Wow !! Title is absolutely Amazing & ur takes are Awesome !! Really suits on a Current Situation 😊

Okay Now !! When everyone was trying to say that ur baby is no more in this world. I was like Can't she see her tummy ? It's Flat again  But Naaa She said Doctor didn't know anything , Ohh Really?
& When she said "Apni Buckwass band kijiye khushi ji? πŸ˜‘ Huh .
Those dialogues were not required at that time. I know it's hard to believe , but if they made that scene more realistic. then those emotions will definitely reach to us !! Well Never Mind . All i can say "That scene was Ok" 

One more When nurse came n said she need some rest . Mami said Hello Hi Bye Bye !!
Ohh Hello ? Wat was that? That was also not required. But kya keh sakte hain inhe ? Hume to ye sun'ne ko mil jaye ga "Dekhna hai to Dekho " πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Arnav - Khushi Scene   : It means Ratna misunderstood his husband. May be ! 
But again wAt can i say ? We've to just wait n watch !!

Till then "Be Positive"

hahahhahaha...best is dekhna hai to Dekho..warna???? lol...tu hum tu chup hain...hum bala ga tu bolo ga kay bool ta hai hahah ahhahahaπŸ‘πŸ˜†thx😳
tristar03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: veenuasr

I TOO FEEL THE SAME WAY.πŸ˜²πŸ˜• Edited by tristar03 - 11 years ago
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post Fazila,,,we have some common points.Anjali realized she lost her baby when she saw her brother's expression and why she didn't understood him when he said about her hubby and the importance of her in his life.She never wants to think that her chotey gave her first priority instead she wants to think chotey changed and now his priority changed.

Another thing that Arnav knew only half truth?or he believed what he wants?was His father  innocent? His mom really believe and trust him? or she was really doubted her hubby always?

Be careful what you wish for...it may come true.Yup its a good lesson we have to remind ourselves.Superb title.

Arnav can rely on Khushi whenever he wants my question he will be there when she wants him? especially when the bitter truth will be out.I am really scared...or am just doubts his love, and his support.

Anjali is really irresponsible.She didn't bother she is carrying and the most heavenly feeling she forget...when she hurts her leg why she can stay her room and call others so living room will be clear when she hurt this news will bring everyone easily to her room and her hubby can easily escape and she can take rest and and her baby is safe.But what she did she has to make sure hubby should be secure because he is just 3.She deserves what she got.

Arnav forgot one thing a man cannot write his own destiny its written by someone else...