Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Be very careful what u wish for?Sep 3rd,2012

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

sakuno1mona67JordinalankritaraiyanS.Arshi-Delena-Anshi7shona2smart4uArshiKatLovershrubataklima_najvaish912jennadArshi94shabi8gkoolansRareAngelwildandsweetdimple288priyankaac3ciliasun2011Shivanee31boisecrazyKhushiDMLoveYouChutki..Tamannausddsoaps4ever4love-Viji-sanny-beautifullazylad8-FauZinehusashhhArHiLover-xjamoshi2507swetha_chdevishreeZarahatkeshagun05jen_xipkkndfanforevaonetwothreeCetroniaveewriterriafnaPunkin22saima4744lalarukhboreddamselpavi1deeswarna--Kittu--abracadabraAeDilHaiMushkilGurmeet4Drashtisrijaaa127sigridiria_luvsLindor-SI---BSI-FaNaTic--Ipkknd-ki-fan1kriti_atharvvelangini..FallAndFly..Arshifan4lifecutelittleangelMysticaldivineDeedeepa1Angel13silvia1999MrDarcyfan-Areeba-rushshriDiva_Akorshianu17drunkiiebabepinky89pluviophile.ARS24Mrs_Darcy_17noclapspleasechotte097adithyansoharaTia.0westindianArnieBoyBarunshaz2009chavvi16.shinchan.

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Cry I ll ignore the part about Di. She' not even worth my time.

My heart went out to Arnav, how he hurt, poor guy. When he finds out that his Di went behind him and met the snake, then only will be really appreciate Khushi's love and loyalty.

Am waiting to see what happens tomorrow.

GOod post and analysis Fazi.

Edited by lazylad8 - 03 September 2012 at 8:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Punkin22saima4744Fazila~

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
It's SEPTEMBER 3rd, sweety Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saima4744Fazila~

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Updated below...

Edited by tia.o - 03 September 2012 at 8:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saima4744Fazila~

Arshifan4life IF-Rockerz
Arshifan4life
Arshifan4life

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Didn't watch the episode except for the last few scenes.. so thanks for the WU!

Hey.. I know I said I won't comment on IPK posts now on.. sorry Fuzz.. 
I will become too over-emotional if I explain how I feel about the episodes!

But I just wanted to point out one thing. it can't be Garima.. 'coz whoever the woman was saw Anjali sitting next to the bodies there.. and Anjali still looks the same.. 
well either the CVs did it on purpose or they will conveniently forget this later!

Also I am not sympathetic towards Anjali at all.. she deserved it..
feel bad for the baby.. but I'm glad it died.. Anjali would have killed it sooner or later.. given she is selfish and irresponsible! 

Babies know when they aren't wanted, Anjali.. and good going, CVs.. now Daljeet doesn't have to wear the bump that magically appeared and grew in the past few days.. and now she can show off her flat tummy again!

Thanks for the post, fuzzy!

Btw, your mistake with the date reminded me that a month ago, Aug 3rd, was the night Arnav gave her the gifts.. sigh! the one night Arshi was happy.. Khushi realized Arnav's love for her.. ! the night before Dadi arrived.. god! How many more months of Dadi... and... 

ok.. I'm stopping there.. see this is why I said I won't write any more posts.. I will get really really emotional! Angry

Edited by boreddamsel - 03 September 2012 at 8:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011saima4744Fazila~

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Fuzzy, amazing post. Here's my thoughts as shared with Aarthi...

I don't exactly know what CVs are trying to accomplish here. But here's what I am getting...

What they are trying to show: Anjali as the poor suffering soul.

What I'm seeing: Anjali is such a moron that she does not even have a modicum of common sense to not step on the same place she got hurt once before. Even a newborn baby has that sense.

What they are trying to show: Anjali is trusting and devoted wife

What I'm seeing: Anjali is a master opportunist who is staying at his brother's house for his money but also duping the same brother by going behind his back to meet her husband whom her brother hates.

What they are trying to show: Anjali loves Shyam and that's why she is sneaking him into the RM.

What I'm seeing: She has no respect for her husband because if she really loves her husband and trusts him, then why is she sneaking him in like that? Isn't it an insult to an innocent person to be treated as a dirty secret? If she believes him to be innocent, then why not demand to be with him? If she does not trust him, then why is she sneaking him in? As far as I know, she is over 18 and a married woman, what is stopping her from saying to her family that she needs to be with her husband?

What they are trying to show: Anjali loves her family very much that's why all this secrecy.

What I'm seeing: Since when lying and duping to one's family is called loving them?

What they are trying to show: All Anjali wants is to have the father of her child close to her and everything to become same as before.

What I'm seeing: Really? What did she do to clear up the so-called misunderstanding? Did she try to find proof to prove her husband right in front of her family? Her way to fix the problem is to manipulate, emotionally blackmail and use other family member's influence to bring her husband back into the family who hates his guts. If her husband is innocent as snow, being forced on the people who hate him is going to fix everything back to normal? That's what she thinks?

What they are trying to show:  Arnav and Anjali have a beautiful bond.

What I'm seeing: Is that so? Anjali is lying to Arnav left, right and centre and Arnav feels guilty to have happiness for two seconds as if he does not deserve to have his own life other than being her permanent caretaker. It seems more like a Goddess and devoted slave relationship than a brother and sister relationship.

What they are trying to show: What a tragic life Anjali has, she lost her only hope for her future, her baby.

What I'm seeing: Did not seem like it when she tried to self-abort a few days back. Her excuse was remove the baby because the family hates his father. Then why is she trying to bring that said father back into the family that hates him? If she thinks an innocent baby won't be loved because they hate his father, then wouldn't the said father be hated more and hence should be removed from the family as well? (as in stay away since she can't murder her husband, but can murder an innocent and helpless baby just fine)... 
Even this miscarriage was caused because she was running after her grown-up husband in spite of being physically handicapped, weak and pregnant.

What they are trying to show: Arnav and Khushi have eternal love. They are two halves of a whole.

What I'm seeing: The romantic good times are sweet. But it seems Arnav does not feel the urge to clear Khushi's name even when he saw his own family treating her like shit, because that would mean his deeds will be revealed and he can't have that. Not to mention, the guilty look on his face when Anjali was in the hospital as if "how dare I have fun and laugh. I should not have a life other than being slave to my Goddess" does not seem very respectful to Khushi. Khushi came to support him, but I did not see him supporting Khushi. Apparently, love is only love in good times, it should just disappear in bad times such as now.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lovearnavrvariernashniniAnshi7S.ArshiRareAngelsun2011swetha_chlazylad8-FauZiPunkin22boreddamseldeeswarnaMrDarcyfanMysticaldivineFazila~

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
great post
thanks for sharing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011saima4744Fazila~

Go to top