India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

karan emotional drama flop :P

pallavi_ IF-Rockerz
pallavi_
pallavi_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
like bharti and shibani karan also try to do some emotional drama scene.. but the guy forgot that he cant get full marks only on base of emotional drama :P ... and one more thing when they both were acting as old persons.. i am laughing at their dance .. some steps cant suit on old persons... mohena should do something good
no offence to karan fans please :)
no negativity on my post

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Yep, it was epic fail. Karan needs to leave this week and Mohena is the weakest choreographer out of all. I'll take Bharti and Gurmeet over Karan anyday. Bharti entertains and Shampa's choreography is fun to watch at times. But Karan and Mohena are just mediocre in every aspect.

Edited by Dexterkilaila - 03 September 2012 at 8:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissIamTheBoss-Chandramukhi-

pallavi_ IF-Rockerz
pallavi_
pallavi_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Yep, it was epic fail. Karan needs to leave this week and Mohena is the weakest choreographer out of all. I'll take Bharti and Gurmeet over Karan anyday. Bharti entertains and Shampa's choreography is fun to watch at times. But Karan and Mohena are just mediocre in every aspect.
xactly :P
EmAsh IF-Dazzler
EmAsh
EmAsh

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
First of all if you do not want negativity why are you creating such topics or comparing Karan with bharti or shibani???

Second of all every contestant are trying their best to perform. Some week they get good or bad marks. No one is trying to use other contestant ideas.

If you see bharti she is not even dancing, all she is doing is "creating Remo world" the show is more like comedy circus than dancing with stars. I respect the all other celebrity who is dancing.

P.S. Don't quote me back. Stop creating such a nonsense and childish topics. You were laughing at Karan's dancing, people will laugh at your topic.

Edited by EmAsh - 04 September 2012 at 11:21am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

XxshonaxXmini03ritsranveerpapiaArusheeipkkndfanforevaMahamharshita_sahni-Alina-Serendipity..sonu-monuBasilisk--Udhay--pickachuindian_beauty

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Mohena was a very mediocre dancer on DID to begin with. I don't know why Remo would pick her out of all people to be a choreographer on the show. Her dancing is lackluster, and she seriously lacks stage presence. Karan is a very average performer even as an entertainer and a below average performer if you look at technique and actual dancing. "Hero" quality can only take you so far.

This emotional act failed miserably because the emotions in their expressions did not reflect their body language/dancing at all. There was a serious disconnect there, which is something I've personally always felt in Mohena's dancing. She failed to bring that out in Karan's dance as well. The judges looked like idiots praising that performance! Ridiculous, really. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12-Chandramukhi-yipeedesicrowd

PigBenis IF-Dazzler
PigBenis
PigBenis

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Yes their dance was pretty disappointing. At first when they started they messed up like Remo said and most of the time Karan wasn't completing his steps. And Mohena needs to realize the competition is much harder now and you can't get away with these ordinary dance steps. Karan-Mohena needs to go this week. Even Bharti did better than them this time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billi

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
I disagree! I felt they were under-scored & felt emotional to the concept they picked, infact I feel their theme was strongest of all! Karan brings cinematic wholesomeness to his act & I like that! But gree they could b more crisp & clear in steps tho! Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ritsranveerMishtiShonamini03Arushee-Alina-

mini03 Senior Member
mini03
mini03

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Evil Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index